• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Series of Superhumans: RP Thread

The grandmother smiled a bit and carefully patted both Elide and Tom's head, before walking towards the stovetop and trying to pick up the pot of beef stew.

"Tom, my boy, can you pick this up for me? And Elide, can you ready the plates and the spoons?"
"No problemo, Ms Evelyn"

She grabs these pretty fast and places them all just as fast

"There you go"

Tom follow her and sat at the dining room table, he took his plate and waited for the others to eat, he wasn't going to start first because he felt it would be a bit rude.

Tom follow her and sat at the dining room table, he took his plate and waited for the others to eat, he wasn't going to start first because he felt it would be a bit rude.
"Dont need to tell me twice Lady E"

She would be sitting down and grab her feeding tools put on the table to start devouring the dish
"You can just call me Grandm- Elide, please eat your food carefully. We are in no rush." she said, almost stopping her reply as she noticed the girl eating already.

Standing up, she would serve respective bowls and plates the stew on both Tom's, Elide's, and her's plate slowly. And slowly would she sit back down and eat gently.

"You can just call me Grandm- Elide, please eat your food carefully. We are in no rush." she said, almost stopping her reply as she noticed the girl eating already.

Standing up, she would serve respective bowls and plates the stew on both Tom's, Elide's, and her's plate slowly. And slowly would she sit back down and eat gently.
"Sorry but i didnt have a meal in a long time, so i just cant wait to dig in"

She was almost cleaning the plate, she was loving the taste, given the noises of pleasure from her taste glands upon eating the food eagerly

"Dis ish sho gud"

"Sorry but i didnt have a meal in a long time, so i just cant wait to dig in"

She was almost cleaning the plate, she was loving the taste, given the noises of pleasure from her taste glands upon eating the food eagerly

"Dis ish sho gud"
"Well, just make sure to clean the dishes when you're done, honey..."

Her grandmother told her, smiling a little.

"As for you Tom, I need you to clean the staircase and prepare the bed for dear Elide here..."

"Well, just make sure to clean the dishes when you're done, honey..."

Her grandmother told her, smiling a little.
"Sure thing Gran Eve, you like this nickname? I wanna have it be as nice as you are, you deserve it as well"
"As for you Tom, I need you to clean the staircase and prepare the bed for dear Elide here..."
"okey, just end here and will start to do it" he smile before to eat the food
"No need by the way, im old enough and a big girl, i can do that much myself too, in regards to my own bed"

Intervened after hearing this, she didnt wish to take advantage of their hospitality more then she deserves

"Sure thing Gran Eve, you like this nickname? I wanna have it be as nice as you are, you deserve it as well"
"You flatter me with those nicknames, young Elide. There's no need to be that fancy..." the grandma shook her head.
"No need by the way, im old enough and a big girl, i can do that much myself too, in regards to my own bed"

Intervened after hearing this, she didnt wish to take advantage of their hospitality more then she deserves
"Well that's very good. I knew that my granddaughter would be this responsible..." smiled.

"You flatter me with those nicknames, young Elide. There's no need to be that fancy..." the grandma shook her head.
"I just want it to be unique, so i dont call you simply something average"
"Well that's very good. I knew that my granddaughter would be this responsible..." smiled.
"Well i grew half of my life alone, so i had to know to do things"

When she would finish, Elide went cleaning the plate and then went to her room to do what she said in regards to the bed

"Oh, you want to clean them all? Well it shouldnt take long"

She went to do that, roughly 10 minutes, give or take it would be done

"There you go, now to my bed"
"Thank you, my dear..." said in the background, "Rather energetic..." she muttered, swiping her hair off the way.

———————————

After she watered the plants, looking at her arm, "Oh how have I forgotten... I, too, am young..." touching her face in her epiphany, slightly embarrassed yet reminiscing.

"Poor Gilbert... I wonder if you can gaze upon me now..." she looked upwards, onto the sky, "My hair remains white, but my ears and body still remember the sweet sweet songs you tell me..." breathing out.

Elide after a while finishes with her bed

"All set and done  •yawn•....i think its time to rest as well...im beat..."

Afterwards she takes it all off, covering herself with just a blanket and lights turned off earlier before anything else, it nice to Elide to be able to sleep in a warm and soft bed, without the need to wear the same everyday looks for once and in her own room as well

Evelyn would finish watering the dishes and go back to the living room to check on Tom, upon which she would sit there and watch whatever show he is watching.

Some hours later, Elide wakes up out of nowhere hours later and looks around for a bit

"Kinda weird to think i got a house now to live in....i also feel thirsty now"

She took her blanket along to cover herself and walk to the kitchen, getting herself a glass of water without making any noise to disturb others in the house

(Bumping this)
Upon morning, Elide would hear the sound of cooking.
Tom woke up and the first thing he did after praying a little was jump into the bathtub, he endured the cold of the shower, although he want to scream because of how sensitive the skin is when one wakes up, but he endured the urge to scream. After taking a bath and changing to normals clthes, he went to the kitchen to see how they were.

"Good morning," Tom said, noticing the smell.

She yawns and woke up, she goes to the door and opens it just a little to speak

"Hey guys! Where is the bath i would like to have a shower first, also need a towel....like right now"
"Make sure to request politely, dear Elide..." her Grandma said calmly, "The towel is at your wardrobe honey. And the bath is at the corner next to you..."

"Make sure to request politely, dear Elide..." her Grandma said calmly, "The towel is at your wardrobe honey. And the bath is at the corner next to you..."
"My bad if i offended you Gran E, im used to talk in a way that sounds maybe not that polite to others....and talks for the info"

She goes taking the towel from her wardrobe, getting out of the room covered by it, right to the bath for her shower

"My bad if i offended you Gran E, im used to talk in a way that sounds maybe not that polite to others....and talks for the info"

She goes taking the towel from her wardrobe, getting out of the room covered by it, right to the bath for her shower
"Now now, no need to apologize my child..." she replied, "Go and get yourself clean. The food will be waiting after you're done changing..."

"Now now, no need to apologize my child..." she replied, "Go and get yourself clean. The food will be waiting after you're done changing..."
"Alright Gran E, will be right back in 5 minutes or so"

Said on the way to the bath to the lady, after she was in, she puts the towel away and cleans herself off

"Haaaah....a good hot shower...been so long man"

After 5 minutes passed, Elide finished and goes to her room to put her clothes back and goes to the kitchen immediately after

"Forgot to say, but morning Gran E and morning to you too bro"

Greeted both of them

After 5 minutes passed, Elide finished and goes to her room to put her clothes back and goes to the kitchen immediately after

"Forgot to say, but morning Gran E and morning to you too bro"

Greeted both of them
"Good morning to you too my dear children..." she nodded and gently placed the pit of mushroom stew on the table.

"Good morning to you too my dear children..." she nodded and gently placed the pit of mushroom stew on the table.
"Didnt had mushroom in a long time, i was mostly a meat eater"

Points out, she had no issue with vegetables or anything else besides meat, but she was as a wolf girl obviously, more leaning towards meat as her type of food

Back