• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

PhantomØ4

He/Him
Instant Death Yogiri Takatou (Render)
"Even though I've come across tons of people who claim that they'll absolutely never die, or that they're already dead, or that the concept of death doesn't apply to them, they all end up dead in the end."

Nier Death
"This fate-affirming entity takes the form of a bearer of demise, swinging scythes in elegant strokes. It offers intimate destruction to all those who embrace profound transition. Celestially bound to the yearning Lover, zealous passion shall be drowned in an exquisite and eternal adieu."

Yogiri Takatou V S Nier (Granblue Fantasy)

SBA with the exception of speed which is equalized.

A╬®: 7 (Oblivion Of The Endless, The Coolest Water Bottle, Ionliosite, TheGreatJedi13, Milly Rocking Bandit, Fcxfbx5, Jamesthetaker)

Death: 0

Inconclusive: 0

i mean danchou fate hax is prolly used as his way out that even let him win against death in the first place

wait what actually happens if you kill the abstract and concept of death

hmmm that seems hard to kill even for death.

if he really could kill the type 1 abstract of death then i guess its his win

btw i wanna discuss up to what level does his fatehax work because aoi was only able to see all future of him winning against her which might put the strength of his fatehax to be limited to what was only present/available in their verse. and in Aoi's Profile it was stated that high destiny values are protected by fate and hers are even to an extent as long as her death is not interesting.

because this can go inconclusive if yogiri's fate protection isn't that high because it is stated that as long as a being is alive Death's Death sentence or doom will always apply to that entity because she's meant to kill everything including a primal beast that governs Fate kikuri

It should be noted that her acknoledging that she cannot win agaisnt him was after recognizing that Fate protected his existence. At the beggining she was planning on manipulating the destiny of the world (script) in order remove Fate from protecting Yogiri but Fate always ended up leading to Yogiri's victory anyways. Aoi had the the Sowrd Saint as reference and the Sword Saint carries the entire Fate of humanity thus having has so much destiny value that its Fate cannot be altered by the Godess in charge of Fate it is pretty safe to assume that Yogiri's fate protection > the Sword Saint's.

Also if Death does not go for the thought based death manipulation (as far as I understoof she has two starting moves that both involve death manip) at first, Yogiri would respond automatically and end up killing death while he survives, essentially tilting the fight on Yogiri's favor slightly since his death manipulation is something that is basically always assured to be used first by Yogiri.

Death's Death sentence is always her initial move and never been anything else

unless Yogiri can power null that it will happen and at best can only be delayed but still dooms the target anyway

His power null works by killing the attack or ability in question, so it really depends on how Death Sentence and Instant Death interacts since Instant Death is supposed to be inscapable, beyond fate and causality.

yes he can but at the same time death sentence can kill him too if its both thought based this should be incon

my initial thought was yogiri with fate hax may somehow change that but i remember that granblue already have a primal beast for Fate and fated connection that connects everything so i wanna know up to what scale fate protection goes because if its not as strong or not on a higher scale it gets bypassed

ID activates upon intent or thought, it is not limited to the latter.

Basically it should go something like Fate manipulation from a goddess that rules over the Fate of everyone < the Sword Saint's fate protection < Yogiri's Fate protection.

Hmm according to The world he was able to break free from his fate to be manipulated and used by Astral with his ability to evolved and Astrals are the entities that gave Primal Beast their Form and personality basically giving the concept,myth and abstract a sentient avatar of itself. Astrals are technically Gods to Primal beast because they can freely control them and they created them and seeing how they can easily manipulate them puts them above these primal beast. The World breaking free from that seems to put him on a higher scale than those Astrals and Death being able to kill The World if she desire. Yeah Yogiri's Fate protection is prolly gonna get bypassed

They can kill each other depends on who thinks first.

This really sounds Incon even with yogiri's fate protection

Back