• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
I'm sorry I had to do it at some point

Nagash is in his 5-B key

Yogiri is in his normal key

Battle takes place in a room exclusively made of thrones

Nagash: 0

Yogiri Takatou: 0

Inconclusive: 0

I honestly dont know what happens when Yogiri's death hax activates here. Nagash is literally the conceptual embodiment of death and using such hax in his presence would generally be the death of the user, he basically has a similar version of Yogiris ability.

Instinctive Reaction/Madness Manipulation/Power Nullification (Any who seek to manipulate Necromancy, the Wind of Death, or access the power of the Realm of Souls will find their powers do not work and will face the immediate attention and ire of Nagash. Sending them mad or outright destroying them entirely

However does Nagash have anyway to deal with Yogiris passive fate/plot hax? I dont know cause BFRing him to the realm of chaos would probably be a win condition but I dont know if it would work

I honestly dont know what happens when Yogiri's death hax activates here. Nagash is literally the conceptual embodiment of death and using such hax in his presence would generally be the death of the user, he basically has a similar version of Yogiris ability.

Instinctive Reaction/Madness Manipulation/Power Nullification (Any who seek to manipulate Necromancy, the Wind of Death, or access the power of the Realm of Souls will find their powers do not work and will face the immediate attention and ire of Nagash. Sending them mad or outright destroying them entirely

However does Nagash have anyway to deal with Yogiris passive fate/plot hax? I dont know cause BFRing him to the realm of chaos would probably be a win condition but I dont know if it would work
Really depends on how we treat what his true form does for the fight

Cause I'm like 99% sure his true form does the heavy lifting

Yeah but still, you did say Nagash's 5-B key was being used.... not his 1-A true form key
It's the 1-A true form you have to worry about, in fact it's even worse then Yogiri's in this particular instance, because trying to use death Manipulation on the same planet as Nagash, let alone on him, gets your ass faded by the true form, but there's also Plot Manipulation that makes this shit more iffy

And since Nagash just so happens to be the incarnate of death, and is protected by his true form, Death Manipulation on him, even if you somehow don't get vored by the true form, just doesn't work

It's the 1-A true form you have to worry about, in fact it's even worse then Yogiri's in this particular instance, because trying to use death Manipulation on the same planet as Nagash, let alone on him, gets your ass faded by the true form, but there's also Plot Manipulation that makes this shit more iffy

And since Nagash just so happens to be the incarnate of death, and is protected by his true form, Death Manipulation on him, even if you somehow don't get vored by the true form, just doesn't work
Can I see Nagash's profile?

Back