• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Yogiri fights a dude who's literally strangled War Demons

So the opponent is not NEP 2, however the immortality type 8's source is NEP 2. Alright, so killing is impossible in this.
Does incap counts?

Man, the thing is his fate hax is annoying lol
Why do you think Archaon doesn't really get matches unless someone is feeling sadistic?
Whew, okay. Then partial killing and leaving him in incap is not possible.

Does Be'lakor also heal him if his sense is disable? Yogiri can kill all five sense if he so wish (at conceptual level too).
Diedrich has witchsight. And that my friend is seeing 1-A concepts!

Tsk! I was hoping Yogurt can cripple the guy without killing him.

Does Diedrich resurrect from existence erasure at conceptual level?
Considering all magic in Warhammer Fantasy is basically just materializing or taking away Concepts, yes lol

But yes, Dhar can eventually EE, it just wasn't found until Malekith did exactly that lol

Ay, but I can only tell that his fate hax is actually defensive (which grants him two fuckable immortalities and one of them is impossible to negate)
However, he can't even do anything to Yogiri

I vote for incon

Guess who ***** with conceptual fate?
Fair.

Let me go through this:
1. Perception Manipulation by killing the sense is useless because the Extrasensory perception.
2. Partial Killing of body to the point of the whole body being crippled is only getting negged by the resurrection.
3. Immortality type 2, limited 3, and 4 is 1-A because blessing so immortality negation wouldn't do stuff cuz it's only 1-B.

Hmmm, does he resist Paralysis Inducement?

Fair.

Let me go through this:
1. Perception Manipulation by killing the sense is useless because the Extrasensory perception.
2. Partial Killing of body to the point of the whole body being crippled is only getting negged by the resurrection.
3. Immortality type 2, limited 3, and 4 is 1-A because blessing so immortality negation wouldn't do stuff cuz it's only 1-B.

Hmmm, does he resist Paralysis Inducement?
Nah, but paralyzing him didn't happen. Lol

Question why don’t we use him in an anos matchup?

It will end in incon
Because Anos is a put-me-to-sleep MC from a put-me-to-sleep series.

Yogiri at least makes things interesting by being so stupid OP that his boring ass personality is made entertaining by everything else around him from what I've seen

Because Anos is a put-me-to-sleep MC from a put-me-to-sleep series.

Yogiri at least makes things interesting by being so stupid OP that his boring ass personality is made entertaining by everything else around him from what I've seen
So you want to bleach your eyes and brain is what your saying.

Back