• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A horny girl and her boyfriend remake Pacific Rim

Numbersguy

VS Battles
Retired
Because I love innuendos.

Red Strelitzia
Godzillaearthsmall
Godzilla Earth
Strelitzia

Red Strelitzia, 7-A key

2030 Godzilla, aka the small one (50 meters one)

Speed equalized

They fight on the middle of a desert. Face to face

Neither Hiro nor Zero-Two know anything about Godzilla

The battle ends when both Zero-Two and Hiro die or when Godzilla is killed or incapacitated

Music

Ah dammit, lemme equalize speed, forgot that

Also, no. Their AP is the same, Mountain level

Speed Equalization or not, I don't see Strelizia piercing through Godzilla Earth's forcefield that easily if at all. Also, even if he doesn't use his forcefield, he can just tank whatever physical attacks Strelizia throws at it with greatest of ease, even if the mecha is almost twice as tall. 02 and Hiro don't have anything to counter Godzilla's abilities besides trying to outspeed, which like I said, wouldn't really matter that much with speed equalization, anyway. If they're trying to dodge his attacks and look for some possibility of an opening, they're just drawing out the match, and by then, Godzilla, being intelligent enough to analyze his enemies, will eventually figure out their attack or movement patterns and end it with a well placed Atomic Breath, which would practically OHKO Strelizia.

I'm voting King of the Monsters.

Godzilla fra

I would honeslty hold back, I fear that in a month, once Planet Eater comes out, this fight will be outdated

No, it won't because this is prologue Godzilla, not the current one.

Therefore it won't matter.

I will be the final vote needed for GEarth.

If forced to be 7-A and lacking any hax, I can't see how it can kill Godzilla

Back