• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
yes, also you forgot to give SHEA resistance to CM
Does ALVA resist CM, he doesn't have it
why should we remove that? I don't understand

and Shea did has CM resistance, but in her post Schnee key, dunno about Alva though, iirc he didn't show any resistance against ancient magic

why should we remove that? I don't understand

and Shea did has CM resistance, but in her post Schnee key, dunno about Alva though, iirc he didn't show any resistance against ancient magic
sorry, I didn't see it (i didn't see it when I read her profile, but I do now)

what about Alva, even the Apostles have resistance to CM ( isn't there a feat of him resisting the liberators's ancient magic)

URALT (KOUKI's sword) and Aularodde are just avatars and not an abstract entity ?
Uralt become a sword, a really good sword, but a sword that everyone can interact normally without any problem (including normal humans) so it probably shouldn't have anything like ae listed. Aularodde isn't a apparition but a fairy from the Fairy World, so she don't have the ae of apparitions, though is also said that fairies are born from apparitions wishes so they probably could have ae, but I'm unsure to really give that to Auralodde.

Uralt become a sword, a really good sword, but a sword that everyone can interact normally without any problem (including normal humans) so it probably shouldn't have anything like ae listed. Aularodde isn't a apparition but a fairy from the Fairy World, so she don't have the ae of apparitions, though is also said that fairies are born from apparitions wishes so they probably could have ae, but I'm unsure to really give that to Auralodde.
ok, but doesn't Aularodde have some authority over apparition like sealing or weakening them

ok, but doesn't Aularodde have some authority over apparition like sealing or weakening them
Yes, but that's do to her position as avatar of the Heaven Tree, and currently she give her position to the new Blau Niebel, so unless she become once again the avatar of the tree (like when she temporarily got again her authority over the tree in the dragon arc) she is unlikely to be able to use it. And is also uncertain if she can do so as a sword, so probably isn't worth trying to list that in Kouki profile.

Also, things already are settled and I'm editing profiles each day applying the changes, so isn't necessary to continue with the thread. Will comment when everything is done to confirm if there is nothing wrong and then ask to close it, which probably will be at the end of the week.

@Celestial_Pegasus since Divine Edict can disintegrate/deconstruct things is fine to add that among the resistances to Divine Edict? I'm pretty sure it was already commented in a previous crt but I think it wasn't applied by Noneless when editing the profiles (since at the time I was unable to edit profiles do to lack my pc). I think there also don't are contradictions with that since from what I remember those that showed to resist a Divine Edict also showed to resist Apostles deconstruction (like Tio, Hajime, the Liberators).

Back