• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A godslayer fights his toughest battle yet

Hearts vs The Darkest Knight (DBH vs DC Comics)

485c39dd86663ec14c2720705bcd654b.png

B1-1-1200x900.jpg

Hearts enters his Ultimate Godslayer key, Batman Who Laughs claims his Darkest Knight form. The fight starts in space, and speed is *equalized.

Hearts Bullies:​

TDK Negs:​

Ok so hearts has a clear cut ap advantage and can negate high godly regeneration and his power null is layered so he can null all of tdk attacks so hearts can basically one shots here if I am not wrong

Ok so hearts has a clear cut ap advantage and can negate high godly regeneration I am assuming he can resist time power so he can also gain resistance to conceptual manipulation type 1 and his power null is layered so he can null all of tdk attacks so hearts can basically one shots here if I am not wrong
He has no scaling to Time Power

Hearts scales inconceivably above infinite Low 1-C timelines so he does throws one attack and TDK dies regardless

Also he has High-Godly neg and passive energy absorption
A quick glance at the DC Comics Cosmology page implies that TDK actually scales to 6-D Low 1-C.
Tiering: The Sixth Dimension is the final realm and highest plane of existence and is far larger than the 4-dimensional spatiotemporal multiverse. It sits above all the aforementioned realms like the Fifth Dimension and the Monitor Sphere, giving 2 degrees of infinity above Low 2-C, which means that the Sixth Dimension is a Low 1-C structure. Characters who scale to the Sixth Dimension like The Monitor, the Anti-Monitor and the World Forger are Low 1-C.
likely Low Complex Multiverse level (Was acknowledged by The Hands as a dangerous threat to them)
More like massively above infinite 5-D vs baseline 6-D.

So no point at continuing this it is a stomp in tdk favour then
Can't Hearts still put up a fight via outhaxxing? On one hand, TDK is nigh-omniscient:
(Has the abilities of Doctor Manhattan, and perceives time in a non-linear fashion, seeing the past, present, and future simultaneously. His powers allow him to view everything throughout time as well as the workings of the multiverse. He is aware of every Batman from the Dark Multiverse, and was able to pull aspects of the most terrifying and vicious of them, including their skills and experiences, and stitch them into his own mind)
and Hearts doesn't have the acausality to counter it. At the same time, Hearts' stats manipulation should target TDK's main weakness:
Crisis Energy is not an unlimited source of energy and can run out. Therefore, the Darkest Knight must gather more Crisis Energy from the multiverse through the psychic energies of people every time his power source is depleted.

Well it is accepted on the DBH cosmology and tiering pages that it is indeed infinite Low 1-C
Well it's fine then I guess, though if it's found there actually isn't any in verse statement of treating it as more "impressive". You'll be hearing from some people about that eventually.

It was specifically noted in the CRT that a single timeline is Low 1-C and that DBH would have infinite Low 1-C timelines as a result

It's fine

It was specifically noted in the CRT that a single timeline is Low 1-C. The canon cosmology contains countless of them. And ofc DBH is just the canon cosmology ad infinitum

It's fine
That's not what I mean there needs to be a statement of it being knowledge as it being harder/more impressive to destroy/create/etc, a Low 1-C timeline in contrast to more than just 1 of it, for it to be deemed to have a higher than baseline value for such feats, but I digress.

Omniscient do not gain anything in vs match anymore let alone night-omniscient. Ultimate Godslayer Hearts has passive gravity hax which is only 1 layer, his first move is EE which implied to be able to bypass God of Destruction resistance to Hakai which make it have 1 layer (but i think layer is irrelevant since TDK resist neither of them), also should be noted his Gravity hax can compress matters, not simply make things heavier by increasing gravity

Back