• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A (Fourth Raikage) Upgrade to at least 7-A in Lightning Armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damage3245 said:
Could somebody write an example of what A's AP / Durability justifications would look like after this upgrade?
You mean something like:

Attack Potency: at least Mountain Level (Clashed against Minato multiple times throughout the Third Shinobi World War. Sent Base Edo Madara flying back with a punch.)

Not sure if the above works since I've never tried to write one of these before.

Durability: at least Mountain Level (Survived the Etheral Transmission Jutsu, which caused Tsunade injuries, without a scratch. Blocked a punch from Edo Madara's Human Susanoo's fist.)

> Nine Tails Chakra Mode Naruto stated that his punches were "Super solid" and "Could hurt somebody".

I'd say that this bit seems unnecessary, or could be reworded better.

Hachibi has shown weakness to cutting attacks before (albeit to his tentacles).

The Raikage being High 6-C for that may be a bit much.

It'll most likely be considered an outlier. Besides, if we really did give him a High 6-C rating, we would also have to upgrade Minato as well. I'm not sure if that's something that should be decided in this thread specifically.

tentacles =/= horns

it was never indicated that his horns also has same weakness

but anyway for now i wont argue cuz i dont know humanoid susanoo tier

if its High 6-C then him + all kage will become High 6-C for tanking attack from humanoid susanoo

Not really a outlier since Raikage lineage have been know to take on Bijuus but a tough battle. 3rd Raikage is a lot stronger then his son but I don't see how this would be an outlier since yeah Kishimoto wanted his audience to know that they can take on Bijuus

I'll be honest, I would love for them to be upgraded to 6-C, but a different thread should be created for that.

Are we allowed to? Or do we need more staff input/are the staff supposed to make the changes?

Jvando said:
Are we allowed to? Or do we need more staff input/are the staff supposed to make the changes?
I believe Administrators like @DarkDragonMedeus made the concluding evaluations so from the Editing Rules, I would say the answer is yes.

• Before making sweeping or significant changes to characters or verse pages, please start a thread in the Content Revision forum first, so that the suggestions may be evaluated by the Staff and the community at large, to ensure that they are acceptable. The concluding evaluations must be handled by Discussion Moderators, Administrators, or Bureaucrats, who should make an effort to base their evaluations on valid arguments, not personal opinions.

Well, we should usually prioritise evaluations from staff members who know a franchise well. Have any of them been asked to respond here yet?

Okay. I suppose that it can probably be applied then.

Please wait a moment. The Onoki-enhanced statistics were never updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back