• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Fate/Stay Night themed game

ScarletFirefly

VS Battles
Retired
You are now in a Holy Grail War, and have 30 minutes to find something inside your house that can be used as a catalyst to summon a servant. What is the catalyst, and who's your servant?

I have the book "Spartacus" by Raffaello Giovagnoli. He's probably gonna be summoned either as a Saber or a Berseker. That's probably a weak catalyst but it's the best thing I got.

Depends. If it has an owner sure, but if it's a general katana, either the catalyst is very weak, or it doesn't work at all.

If someone got to summon high tier Servant with whatever they can find. They'll die because their Servant will wring 'em up dry rofl

I've got a bunch of Riordanverse books, Some Digimon Merchandise, a wooden copy of Benihime and Tensa Zangetsu, Mega Man merchandise, Some Gundam models, A head from the Walking Dead (probably not going to be useful), Numerous Pokemon merchandise, and a model of KOS-MOs. I could probably summon someone good...

If I were to pick based on pure power, it's probably going to end up being Dialga as Berserker or something. Though I wouldn't mind summoning ProtoMan.EXE as Saber, MegaMan.EXE as Archer, or Gallantmo as Lancer.

Is it possible to summon Divine beings? I could probably summon Jesus as a Caster or a Saver by using a Bible. Although since I'm not really religious, he'll probably ignore my summons.

^Unless there is a Mage here, they are supposed to hide their existence after all, obviously the mana requirements will be circumvented.

You may want to edit the OP to avoid someone dying from fueling their Servant to death lol

As for myself. I have a replica of JTR dagger, so maybe the one i'll summon is the Berserker from Strange Fake. And maybe some random African dude because i got some broken African spears here, complete with some war accessories

Anyone with electricity on their house would be able to summon Tesla or Edison.

I have a Beowulf book, a few Sherlock Holmes books, and books on Greek, Norse and Japanese mythology. And my dad has some TV specials about Alexander the Great and Blackbeard. I think i would go for either Siegfried, Heracles or Holmes.

I got a World War 1 Book, programming books, One-punch man and Attack on Titan Mangas, Math books so probably someone in Math, a Warcraft book about Jaina, err water from a Glacier (Yes I kept it, don't look at me like that), Medicine based books, a Coca Cola can, a Rosary I found, bible, some ring that my brother claims to be from an adventurer in the past, a katana of unknown origins (probably fake), would video games count? And uhh.... a sketchbook.... That's about it.

Maybe I can get something from a laptop or the picture of the moon or map of Skyrim or my poster of Rick and Morty and Hitler vs Vader

the katana is my grandpa's so does that even work? (though it could be from someone as it was a WW2 kind), got some bibiles, some manga, rosaries, and some novels with greek and egyptian mythology (percy jackson series with the kane series XD), plus got some marvel, naruto, dbz merchandises that's all i got so far…need to see if there is more lol

I want to summon Reinhard Heydrich as Lancer and damn it would be cool

Back