• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A farmboy fights a prisoner

Ogbunabali said:
Again stop quoting large texts.
And we're going around in circles. The profile has Time Stop, if you disagree make a CRT.
Not gonna make anything, I just want to stop argument about time and move onto ap, durability and speed.

SordahonMage said:
Anyway, let's return to discussion of fight and not lore battle, because we won't agree to our arguments either way.

Shaking world 13 petatons < levitating sea 15.7 petatons, no info if LDB is stronger than combined thu'um of greybeards.

What else do we have? Speed, let me grab these in a moment.
And LDB literally was stated by Arngeir to have tanked the full might of the Greybeards' unharmed. So we have someone who is completely invicible against a 13 petatons worth of force vs someone who is 15.7 petatons.

Ogbunabali said:
Shaking world 13 petatons < levitating sea 15.7 petatons, no info if LDB is stronger than combined thu'um of greybeards.
What?
Not only did he tank the full might of the Greybeards with no sweat, he killed Paarthurnax who is stated to be stronger than the Greybeards, and the feat the Greybeards did was done just by talking.

Killing Parthurnaxx can be your headcanon, there are two options for that. He took full might of Greybeards but it wasn't implied as if it had destructive properties, that greeting of theirs, just that they emanate power due to less than perfect mastery. It isn't said anywhere that their greeting as as strong as shaking mountain to call LDB to them.

Ogbunabali said:
SordahonMage said:
Oh, so now you bring up the Dovahkiin page. You know the same one that has Time Stop on it. Hmm..
So? You yourself bring it up, reality warping can affect time so no reason to think that HoO can't resist even if that weak argument of yours is true, Time slow in Fable to make game good, Time slow(instead of stop) to make game good and engine limits, no reason to assume it's peak of power to just slow time.

What?
Not only did he tank the full might of the Greybeards with no sweat, he killed Paarthurnax who is stated to be stronger than the Greybeards, and the feat the Greybeards did was done just by talking.

Killing Parthurnaxx can be your headcanon, there are two options for that. He took full might of Greybeards but it wasn't implied as if it had destructive properties, that greeting of theirs, just that they emanate power due to less than perfect mastery. It isn't said anywhere that their greeting as as strong as shaking mountain to call LDB to them.

Come on man, it's literally the same power that Arngeir previously stated can kill you before you completed the Horn of Jurgen Windcaller. So it has destructive capacity.

All paths the Dovahkiin walks are true. So he did kill him and didn't at the same time, we've been over this.

So if you argue that he can stop time then I could argue that mastery of all hero disciplines propelled him towards unreached heights since William Black, because Time Slow is normal spell of Will discipline, it's high level sure, but you can learn it if you have will talent. HoO could very well stop time in lore, but that's assumption as much as your argument.

Waria Kambang said:
What?
Come on man, it's literally the same power that Arngeir previously stated can kill you before you completed the Horn of Jurgen Windcaller. So it has destructive capacity.
Maybe to normal man, maybe dragon soul gives some resist, i don't know, but sure as hell it's not an attack. Just as screaming to your ear is dizzying, it's not sonic attack that could kill you.

Ogbunabali said:
All paths the Dovahkiin walks are true. So he did kill him and didn't at the same time, we've been over this.
That's under assumption i agree with LDB being quantum being, but even if it's true, we don't know how much better Parth is than Argneir who more or less mastered the voice so as to speak normaly.

SordahonMage said:
So if you argue that he can stop time then I could argue that mastery of all hero disciplines propelled him towards unreached heights since William Black, because Time Slow is normal spell of Will discipline, it's high level sure, but you can learn it if you have will talent. HoO could very well stop time in lore, but that's assumption as much as your argument.
I mean, our argument literally have in-game books, official description of the shout, and many more info to support it, so it's not really an assumption.

Ok, I'm convinced you're a troll at this point and this thread has been derailed into a cyclical debate.

Dovahkiin stomps, I'm out. I don't have all day to go back and forth with a wall.

Ogbunabali said:
Ok, I'm convinced you're a troll at this point and this thread has been derailed into a cyclical debate.
Dovahkiin stomps, I'm out. I don't have all day to go back and forth with a wall.
Yeah, arguing with a troll like you who states assumptions as truth is not a person I like to talk with, see you never.

Waria Kambang said:
SordahonMage said:
I mean, our argument literally have in-game books, official description of the shout, and many more info to support it, so it's not really an assumption.
Yes. but all this doesn't purely point to stopping time, one is rumors which half being perfectly true storm call, one is description which could imply that but is not directly saying it stops time.

SordahonMage said:
Also, HoO stomps with physical shield blocking thu'um, resisting time manipulation, and having more ap.
We've been over this, let's just agree to disagree, eh? It's not like this match is going to be added.

Okay, I'm not an Admin, but I'd like this discussion to remain on his topic, Hero of Oakvale vs. Dovahkiin, not a discussion of downgrading Dovahkiin's abilities.

So let's stick to the skills that both heroes have in their profiles, okay?

Sure, I don't want a discussion about time skills so let's focus on other things. HoO stated ap is bigger at 15.7 petaton while LDB scaling is 13, do you want to talk about speed of both?

Waria Kambang said:
SordahonMage said:
Also, HoO stomps with physical shield blocking thu'um, resisting time manipulation, and having more ap.
We've been over this, let's just agree to disagree, eh? It's not like this match is going to be added.
It wasn't meant for you but that troll above with his assumptions about stomping which is hardly true, my real opinion is that they are largely similar in power and personal abilites could give advantages to them that could give them win.

Oh right, then abilities of both? HoO has short range teleport that will allow him attack back of LDB, he has ap amplification via fury spell, something like whirlwind shout that propels forward, summoning minions(quite strong mages), summoning 4 swords that attack enemies, possibly bow with nigh-infinite damage.

dovakhins shout slow time describes it actually stops time, going off the name direclty is a pure name fallacy and pure stupidity. and even if mike didnt offically work for bethseda after morrowind there are offical confirmations he worked with one of the lore creators and they put his stuff in the lore. his word is still law somewhat even till this day as bethseda continues to take his lore and fanfiction and putting it in tes. an example would be his 5th love letter, c0da being in eso and other shit. and the current lore maker direclty said in an offical interview that the elder scrolls has no real canon and its been heavily implied elder scrolls is purely just a fanfictional verse overall and that we make our canon/establish it.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Isn't Mace of Molag Bal, lorewise supposed to send the soul of what it hits to Molag Bal?
I don't know, in Skyrim we beat that Boethiah priest and his soul only goes to MB once he gives it to him.

Yes and the Dovahkiin can get it in the key High-6 A.

Oh and in this regard the daedric artifacts are low 1-C since they are created with a part of the power of a daedric prince

I also like how you 100% ignored prison metaphysics which outright confirm hes beyond time and laws of casuality.

Faruel1998 said:
Oh and in this regard the daedric artifacts are low 1-C since they are created with a part of a daedric prince
Does that change their ap, do we even use them? Or do we add to discussion their lore powers?

That was because Molag Bal wanted the priest to submit to him before taking his soul. We can kill the priest due to hitting him too much, leaving the soul free for Molag to take, but he rezes the priest repeatedly until he submits. Molag is known as the Lord of Domination after all.

Leaving this isolated case where Molag had personal beef with the priest, there shouldn't be any problems against people he doesn't care about.

SordahonMage said:
Faruel1998 said:
Oh and in this regard the daedric artifacts are low 1-C since they are created with a part of a daedric prince
Does that change their ap, do we even use them? Or do we add to discussion their lore powers?
most of dovakhins higher dimensional stuff is either hax or equipment. which is why this thread is purely a stomp regardless even if we use the 6A key the dragonborn still gets his op hax on a higher dimensional level. i dont think people get that

Asriel77 said:
dovakhins shout slow time describes it actually stops time, going off the name direclty is a pure name fallacy and pure stupidity. and even if mike didnt offically work for bethseda after morrowind there are offical confirmations he worked with one of the lore creators and they put his stuff in the lore. his word is still law somewhat even till this day as bethseda continues to take his lore and fanfiction and putting it in tes.
an example would be his 5th love letter, c0da being in eso and other shit. and the current lore maker direclty said in an offical interview that the elder scrolls has no real canon and its been heavily implied elder scrolls is purely just a fanfictional verse overall and that we make our canon/establish it.
Sure thing, if time stays still equivalents you to stopped then then go ahead, I disagree, and also don't want to talk about time here because it already became boring with troll above, do you have anything to say to my comment about abilites that could give HoO or LDB a win or do you not?

SordahonMage said:
Asriel77 said:
dovakhins shout slow time describes it actually stops time, going off the name direclty is a pure name fallacy and pure stupidity. and even if mike didnt offically work for bethseda after morrowind there are offical confirmations he worked with one of the lore creators and they put his stuff in the lore. his word is still law somewhat even till this day as bethseda continues to take his lore and fanfiction and putting it in tes.
an example would be his 5th love letter, c0da being in eso and other shit. and the current lore maker direclty said in an offical interview that the elder scrolls has no real canon and its been heavily implied elder scrolls is purely just a fanfictional verse overall and that we make our canon/establish it.
Sure thing, if time stays still equivalents you to stopped then then go ahead, I disagree, and also don't want to talk about time here because it already became boring with troll above, do you have anything to say to my comment about abilites that could give HoO or LDB a win or do you not?
i legit said earlier mid game thu'um will stomp, its also direclty noted on his profile as a hax that changes reality on a fundamental level using the song of aurbis. again i in fact noted last night that he legit has high 1b to 1A hax. and since he has daedric equipment he instantly wins.

Faruel1998 said:
The artifacts are part of his equipment and are not related to the AP.
So you say it makes it a stomp, what artifacts abilites there are so tier 1 make it so? Lore daedric weapons have strong abilities but that doesn't mean they compare to princes themselves.

SordahonMage said:
Faruel1998 said:
The artifacts are part of his equipment and are not related to the AP.
So you say it makes it a stomp, what artifacts abilites there are so tier 1 make it so? Lore daedric weapons have strong abilities but that doesn't mean they compare to princes themselves.
all daedric artifacts are listed as tier 1 on the profiles regardless

the issue is here why dovakhin has his 6A ap key, the dude hes facing has no way of getting past the daedric artifacts or thu'um

Oh, and if you think the artifacts are weak, it's partly due to the game mechanics and partly to the laws imposed by the divines on the Mundus.

Considering that they are in a neutral realm those laws do not apply and artifacts can express their full potential.

game mechanics in an offical interview are noted to be part of the reason why alduin was super small in the game

Back