• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A farmboy fights a prisoner

TacticalNuke002 said:
"In 4E 201, Molag Bal presented the mace to the Last Dragonborn for helping to capture the soul of a priest of Boethiah"
So? We beat him to death a few times then he takes the soul, nothing about Mace having ability to kill and take soul to Coldharbour in one attack.

Asriel77 said:
SordahonMage said:
Asriel77 said:
its in fact listed as a high 1b hax on his profile, stop pls.
Click https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Dovahkii CTRL + F then add 1B , no results, you are just lying troll. LDB is not even tier 1 on the page lol.
how am i lying when its agreed aurbis was litterally high 1b on the tes page?
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls CTRL + F nothing, go f yourself, like can't you link or screw off? really, can't give even one piece of evidence here and just lie?

SordahonMage said:
Asriel77 said:
SordahonMage said:
Asriel77 said:
its in fact listed as a high 1b hax on his profile, stop pls.
Click https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Dovahkii CTRL + F then add 1B , no results, you are just lying troll. LDB is not even tier 1 on the page lol.
how am i lying when its agreed aurbis was litterally high 1b on the tes page?
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/The_Elder_Scrolls CTRL + F nothing, go f yourself, like can't you link or screw off? really, can't give even one piece of evidence here and just lie?
>https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Matthew_Schroeder/The_Elder_Scrolls:_Cosmology_&_Lore

Asriel77 said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...der/The_Elder_Scrolls:_Cosmology_&_Loremundus is agreed to be a an at least 4D structure, oblivion and aetherius were agreed to be a high 1b structure, and there are infinite wheels beyond that.
and the aurbis which is the line that is outside that the interplay of anu and padomay
Sigh, https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Matthew_Schroeder/The_Elder_Scrolls:_Cosmology_&_Lore CTRL + F nothing, I don't know print screen it or something because it's not there.

Don't look for a tier since you don't get written tiers for hax, read it and understand. Then look where Lorkha gets his High 1-B AP from. Its the same thing, so his hax is at that level.

Faruel1998 said:
6B-1, not to mention it's user blog and not official page of these artifacts, I'm not gonna even read it after it scaling to LDB storm call and then just adding prince tier, gj..

Troll that can't point to 1B he spouts lies never endingly.

I just linked you the thread where it's accepted that Mundus is low 1-C. Check it out.

Waria Kambang said:
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Matthew_Schroeder/The_Elder_Scrolls:_Cosmology_&_Lore Not ******* one word 1B on that page, can't you point it or will you still spout lies? Can't you just CTRL F, is that so hard?
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2361440?useskin=oasis
Thank you for pointing it out, finaly someone who can link their reason Though even if Aurbis is 1b, LDB thuum is nothing before prince power so I doubt it should be accepted as such, it's reality warping with an admin password. LDB thu'um shouldn't affect neutral universe in his 6A form and be 6A, meaning multi continental reality manipulation so like HoO. I don't see issue here.

Look, multiple people are telling you something and you are refusing to understand. The Aurbis is a High 1-B structure, so manipulating it is High 1-B reality warping. However, one doesn't get a written tier for hax, you only get a written tier for Attack Potency.

For example, Jill Presto has 1-A Fate Manipulation, but it isn't written in her profile.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Don't look for a tier since you don't get written tiers for hax, read it and understand. Then look where Lorkha gets his High 1-B AP from. Its the same thing, so his hax is at that level.
Yeah, let me see LDB shouting at Lorkhan as his 6A self, he would get vaporised.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Look, multiple people are telling you something and you are refusing to understand. The Aurbis is a High 1-B structure, so manipulating it is High 1-B reality warping. However, one doesn't get a written tier for hax, you only get a written tier for Attack Potency.
For example, Jill Presto has 1-A Fate Manipulation, but it isn't written in her profile.
I already coceded that point, I see no problem if tier 1 LDB has 1b thuum and fights princes for the lolz, I'm talking about 6A LDB with 6A powers and equalised speed, both warp reality at multi continental scale at most.

I think it's time to take it simple.

Become Ethereal + Mass Paralysis + Marked for the Death + Unrelenting Force.

Hero of Hoakvale is ash and everyone at home.

Faruel1998 said:
I think it's time to take it simple.
Become Ethereal + Mass Paralysis + Marked for the Death + Unrelenting Force.

Hero of Hoakvale is ash and everyone at home.
Physical Shield + Fury + Multi Strike + Assassin Rush = LDB is dust. Simple indeed. Just because thuum is maybe 1b doesn't mean that it shown anything noteworthy, still 13 petatons vs 15.7 petatons, pseudo 1 tier ability was from after revision when he was just 6A when this thread started to my knowledge, same bullshit logic with weapons that do shit in lore, Umbra warrior, and other wielders of daedric artifacts are still merely superhuman, with abilities placed that are hax, but not anything that makes it a stomp.

Also Become etheral makes LDB unable to attack because he stops being etheral, your knowledge is lacking

Using above 6A power is stupid in 6A battle, so thuum is 6A at most here, even though both change world and should be planetary or universal.

TacticalNuke002 said:
6-A LDB has tier 1 abilities. You cannot restrict them.
6A with 1b(bs) ability is 1b, 6A has 6A thuum as it's overall power of character there, you can't go 6A and have 1b, this discussion with you guys is useless and full of shit because you are applying multiversal level powers to multi continental fight.

Not being able to attack while etherial is a gameplay limitation, just like Shout cooldowns and LDB not being able to break walls, trees etc.

You have clearly just played Skyrim.

6A with 1b(bs) ability is 1b, 6A has 6A thuum as it's overall power of character there, you can't go 6A and have 1b, this discussion with you guys is useless and full of shit because you are applying multiversal level powers to multi continental fight.

It is completely fine to use higher abilities. You must be new here.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Not being able to attack while etherial is a gameplay limitation, just like Shout cooldowns and LDB not being able to break walls, trees etc.
You have clearly just played Skyrim.
And you what? Not played it, do you think every shout is gameplay limitation now? You are full of shit really, bring me evidence or **** off, it would be easy to make ldb tengible just for attack with the engine

TacticalNuke002 said:
It is completely fine to use higher abilities. You must be new here.
I'm indeed new, r/www users really were right that battles here are full of shit and assumptions instead of valid feats.

TacticalNuke002 said:
6-A LDB has tier 1 abilities. You cannot restrict them.
He only technically does. Yeah the staff of Magnus is straight up low 1-C hax, but the only other 1-C ability is BFR. The Thu'um when used by the Dragonborn isn't anywhere close to tier 1 hax.

Dragonborn still stomps here due to bfr, power null, and just beating he hero down with his ap advantage, but he doesn't have higher tier hax through the thu'um.

he is ******* imune to 13 petaton attack(not even 1hp he is able to lose from it), he has time stop(in profile, cant block, at least for this fight he have), he has a high 1-b range from auriel bow(affect aetherius that is beyond oblivion), he can install kill with mehures razor, wabbajack, mind manipulation and a lot of other things

Back