• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A farmboy fights a prisoner

so we have the lore, the lore is the full game, and we have the tes games, the tes games in comparison to the lore is like a Demon

Asriel77 said:
I also like how you 100% ignored prison metaphysics which outright confirm hes beyond time and laws of casuality.
I agreed to your assumptions in regards to time slow possiblty stopping time, not Heroes being quantum beings, sure bethesda uses fiction like Coda, Apocrypha of fans and Imperial Library, but that doesn't matter unless they include it ingame which they did to some, here is your answer, Sotha Sil dialogue about prisoner could mean CHIM which is in lore with doubtful abilities and doesn't mean that heroes understand it, zero summing would kill heroes, but that would be prevented by players outside tes verse, which would make them quantum beings but not inverse, as they are free of fate but controled by beings from above the verse, players.

Asriel77 said:
SordahonMage said:
Faruel1998 said:
The artifacts are part of his equipment and are not related to the AP.
So you say it makes it a stomp, what artifacts abilites there are so tier 1 make it so? Lore daedric weapons have strong abilities but that doesn't mean they compare to princes themselves.
all daedric artifacts are listed as tier 1 on the profiles regardless
I do not see on TES verse page any link to pure weapon stats, but if you are saying they are part or power of princes then it should be excluded as much as using someone hand as a club imo,

Players are not considered as being involved. Also, all CHIM users attained it while not being playable and most of them aren't protags anyway.

Also, equipment is equipment no matter what it is.

Asriel77 said:
the issue is here why dovakhin has his 6A ap key, the dude hes facing has no way of getting past the daedric artifacts or thu'um
What is 6A ap key, because I don't get you? Thu'um is countered by HoO reality warping, no way LDB is getting past that easily.

SordahonMage said:
Asriel77 said:
I also like how you 100% ignored prison metaphysics which outright confirm hes beyond time and laws of casuality.
I agreed to your assumptions in regards to time slow possiblty stopping time, not Heroes being quantum beings, sure bethesda uses fiction like Coda, Apocrypha of fans and Imperial Library, but that doesn't matter unless they include it ingame which they did to some, here is your answer, Sotha Sil dialogue about prisoner could mean CHIM which is in lore with doubtful abilities and doesn't mean that heroes understand it, zero summing would kill heroes, but that would be prevented by players outside tes verse, which would make them quantum beings but not inverse, as they are free of fate but controled by beings from above the verse, players.
i never said time slow possibly stops time i outright stated it stops time because thats what it says it does

"

Shout at time, and command it to obey, as the world around you stands still.
"

Faruel1998 said:
Oh, and if you think the artifacts are weak, it's partly due to the game mechanics and partly to the laws imposed by the divines on the Mundus.
Considering that they are in a neutral realm those laws do not apply and artifacts can express their full potential.
What full potential? I know few of their abilities but you are speaking riddles here, present some of them or don't comment, Dagon Razor can cut concepts, Skeleton Key can unlock potential and methaphysical things, that's all I remember.

Asriel77 said:
so we have the lore, the lore is the full game, and we have the tes games, the tes games in comparison to the lore is like a Demon
Cool? Why does Alduin size makes it relevant here? Thu'um warps reality, will warps reality, even if you say it's above warping then it's right there on page of LDB.

SordahonMage said:
Asriel77 said:
the issue is here why dovakhin has his 6A ap key, the dude hes facing has no way of getting past the daedric artifacts or thu'um
What is 6A ap key, because I don't get you? Thu'um is countered by HoO reality warping, no way LDB is getting past that easily.
thu'um isnt countered by his reality warping as its been agreed to be at least high 1b in hax.

"uses the song of aurbis to manipulate the fabric of reality on a fundamental level thu'um is litterally at least high 1b in hax

TacticalNuke002 said:
Players are not considered as being involved. Also, all CHIM users attained it while not being playable and most of them aren't protags anyway.
Also, equipment is equipment no matter what it is.
Due to being arrogant to not be zero summed, sure about equipment, how does Mace of Molag bal being daedric artifact make it a stomp? There is no page for it here, and I don't know it's lore abilities, just of razor, key.

TacticalNuke002 said:
HoO's Reality Warping isn't even close to the level of Thu'um.
Why? LDB and HoO both state reality warping, your comment is just bullshit because you can't give any evidence to it being superior.

Asriel77 said:
and ur dude still has no defenses against thu'um so rip.
Physical Shield protects against reality warping will, no reason why it can't protect from Thuum which is inferior due to it being spoken.

Asriel77 said:
SordahonMage said:
Asriel77 said:
thu'um isnt countered by his reality warping as its been agreed to be at least high 1b in hax.
"uses the song of aurbis to manipulate the fabric of reality on a fundamental level thu'um is litterally at least high 1b in hax
Where? Show me.

you do realize dovakhins page direclty notes thu'um manipulates the aurbis on a fundamental level right? its agreed to be at least high 1b in tonal magic hax

That priest soul quest should tell you what it does. Afaik, it doesn't have any conceptual stuff, but getting your soul sent to Molag's BDSM chamber is still Low 1-C Soul BFR.

concept manip is not on his page when it comes to this but it can be used since higher staff agreed thu'um does have concept manipulation in a thread

Asriel77 said:
you do realize dovakhins page direclty notes thu'um manipulates the aurbis on a fundamental level right?
its agreed to be at least high 1b in tonal magic hax
Are you a child or what? Where was it agreed? Link it or don't comment. " his Will power had become so great that the world seemed to re-shape itself in accordance with his wishes; " It's similar world reshapes in accordance to HoO will.

most tes profiles are heavily not edited but alot of staff agreed with stuff that can be added its just not been added.

SordahonMage said:
Asriel77 said:
you do realize dovakhins page direclty notes thu'um manipulates the aurbis on a fundamental level right?
its agreed to be at least high 1b in tonal magic hax
Are you a child or what? Where was it agreed? Link it or don't comment. " his Will power had become so great that the world seemed to re-shape itself in accordance with his wishes; " It's similar world reshapes in accordance to HoO will.
"which pervade through the Dream of the Godhead) Magic, Reality Warping (All Magic comes from the act of an individual exerting changes upon reality in accordance to their Will), Matter Manipulation / Sound Manipulation / Information Manipulation (Through Tonal Magic such as the Thu'um, they can control and influence the underlying tones which compose the fundamental layer of reality, changing and adding to the Song of Creation itself),"

TacticalNuke002 said:
That priest soul quest should tell you what it does. Afaik, it doesn't have any conceptual stuff, but getting your soul sent to Molag's BDSM chamber is still Low 1-C Soul BFR.
Except it's not because Prince can snatch soul once it's dead as he did to Mannimarco, mace did nothing ralated to soul i saw, so I call bullshit million b because it's not.

Except the Aurbis is a High 1-B structure and one would at least need reality warping on that level in order to manipulate it. Thu'um was agreed to have conceptual elements, but not every single one, only a few.

Asriel77 said:
concept manip is not on his page when it comes to this but it can be used since higher staff agreed thu'um does have concept manipulation in a thread
You are saying agreed so many times without a pebble of evidence, link it or stay silent because you are not arguing here.

Except it's not because Prince can snatch soul once it's dead as he did to Mannimarco, mace did nothing ralated to soul i saw, so I call bullshit million b because it's not.

The mace's in-game function is soul trap. Except, instead of sending to Soul Cairn, it sends to Molag Bal instead. Also, lorewise, you don't need to kill, one hit is enough.

Asriel77 said:
read the profiles urself before commenting.
or do i need to educate you on how thu'um and tonal magic works
I know how it works, it changes the world in accordance to user will, exactly the same as will, troll. You can't read LDB profile right? No concept manip.

TacticalNuke002 said:
Except the Aurbis is a High 1-B structure and one would at least need reality warping on that level in order to manipulate it. Thu'um was agreed to have conceptual elements, but not every single one, only a few.
Link it, Fable also has different realms and Thuum doesn't have feats on anything the level of 1b, really stating powers have tiers when you can't even answer my comment about abilties.

TacticalNuke002 said:
The mace's in-game function is soul trap. Except, instead of sending to Soul Cairn, it sends to Molag Bal instead. Also, lorewise, you don't need to kill, one hit is enough.
Link or it doesn't

SordahonMage said:
TacticalNuke002 said:
Link it, Fable also has different realms and Thuum doesn't have feats on anything the level of 1b, really stating powers have tiers when you can't even answer my comment about abilties.
"which pervade through the Dream of the Godhead) Magic, Reality Warping (All Magic comes from the act of an individual exerting changes upon reality in accordance to their Will), Matter Manipulation / Sound Manipulation / Information Manipulation (Through Tonal Magic such as the Thu'um, they can control and influence the underlying tones which compose the fundamental layer of reality, changing and adding to the Song of Creation itself),"

Asriel77 said:
SordahonMage said:
TacticalNuke002 said:
Through Tonal Magic such as the Thu'um, they can control and influence the underlying tones which compose the fundamental layer of reality, changing and adding to the Song of Creation itself vs his Will power had become so great that the world seemed to re-shape itself in accordance with his wishes.

Back