• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Last edited:
2685-F8-E2-2491-455-D-9-E12-2-CEA3-AA61-AE8.jpg

(read the bottom, so if it’s incon, since they didn’t lose it can added despite immeasurable speed being equalized?)

They are both immeasurable
yeah I know and speed is not equalized here but immeasurable speed and the passive rule I just wanted to double check

i heard all of dovahs hax are passive but idk if that wud do anything
WOD tier 0 abstract existence for Dataphyte and the fact Dataphyte can’t hurt anyone is the reason why I’m using him as a way of getting free incons from unmatchable characters

The highest thing Dovah has is 1-A and it's a resistance.

gasper said that Dataphytes AE is High Umbra level which is pure abstract realm of information, all thoughts and platonic forms.

Btw it’s is either infinite layers into tier 0 or 1 inaccessible.

Which means it resists pretty much all Hax that isn’t on that level and AP that isn’t on that level either

Well, if the speed isn't equalized then Dataphyte speed blitzes. He can move throughout the whole High Umbra which works on some kind of conceptual time which is beyond the concept of time and space. Dataphyte dosen't attack though so it's an incon.

Well, if the speed isn't equalized then Dataphyte speed blitzes. He can move throughout the whole High Umbra which works on some kind of conceptual time which is beyond the concept of time and space. Dataphyte dosen't attack though so it's an incon.
So speed equalized isn’t actually necessary since neither can hurt the other?

so it’s fine if speed is not equalized?

Anyway you voting for incon?

Gasper these incon matches I’m just curious if I have to worry about the characters dying of hunger or the universe dying because the fight goes on forever till the planet the stars and everything else dies?

So speed equalized isn’t actually necessary since neither can hurt the other?
Yes
so it’s fine if speed is not equalized?
Yes
Anyway you voting for incon?
Yeah
Gasper these incon matches I’m just curious if I have to worry about the characters dying of hunger or the universe dying because the fight goes on forever till the planet the stars and everything else dies?
Well, Dovah doesn't have infinite or limitless stamina so the fight will end in at least a few hours.

Are we going to assume the fight will not have people dying from the universe ending after millions of years of fighting or they die of hunger though. (Not having Self-sustenance is a problem)

anyway then I’ll vote incon fra

Gasper I told you I found the magic number/key to getting unmatchable characters matches

Are we going to assume the fight will not have people dying from the universe ending after millions of years of fighting or they die of hunger though. (Not having Self-sustenance is a problem)

anyway then I’ll vote incon fra

Gasper I told you I found the magic number/key to getting unmatchable characters matches
That's not a problem for Dataphyte, they are purely conceptual beings.

Not sure. Dataphytes should be similar to mages who are above Acausality altogether but not 100% sure though.
There's kinda nothing to travel back to, like, it's not like you can find a baby Dataphyte and beat it up there.

Realistically, the thing which keeps the Dataphyte protected isn't even Abstract Existence, it's their Perception Manipulation, because no one can see it, it has a perception filter that causes you to never see it even when you can see spirits and other such beings.

So Umbral Roomba goes around cleaning up the spirit world of Tamriel by eating things and Dovakiin just goes on with his life.

There's kinda nothing to travel back to, like, it's not like you can find a baby Dataphyte and beat it up there.

Realistically, the thing which keeps the Dataphyte protected isn't even Abstract Existence, it's their Perception Manipulation, because no one can see it, it has a perception filter that causes you to never see it even when you can see spirits and other such beings.

So Umbral Roomba goes around cleaning up the spirit world of Tamriel by eating things and Dovakiin just goes on with his life.
You voting too?

and yes @Udlmaster i will help you get more added matches for WOD using our lord and savior Dataphyte

Back