• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

A Demonic Grudge ( Anos Voldigoad vs Lefile Garkis. 1:7:0)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I'm sorry I didn't see that.... Well, I still maintain that it's a 50-50... too hard to choose even after reading everything.

Anything that is purely physical or doesn’t need to affect Lefille is good as said earlier.
I mean... Is Venuzdonoa's 2-B range really "mystical"? It's stated distances and dimensions are irrelevant, but never states it's because of hax.
Furthermore, even if it does get its range from hax, the hax would only have to affect Venuzdonoa, and not Lefille herself.

I mean, we get a demonstration of the implications when we see his inter-dimensional range. It’s due to his principle of destroying his enemies regardless of distance or whatever.

The effect is not being applied to herself but the interaction still exists which is what matters. Just like an energy attack would be able to go and hit her but would be nulled so cause no damage, in this case it’s just the principle acting as an intermediary for the force, the principle obviously placing it as a mystical phenomena. If the sword extended or something then it would be a different story.

I mean, we get a demonstration of the implications when we see his inter-dimensional range. It’s due to his principle of destroying his enemies regardless of distance or whatever.

The effect is not being applied to herself but the interaction still exists which is what matters. Just like an energy attack would be able to go and hit her but would be nulled so cause no damage, in this case it’s just the principle acting as an intermediary for the force, the principle obviously placing it as a mystical phenomena. If the sword extended or something then it would be a different story.
I get it that what are you saying, but the sword which holds his destruction source is actually full of destruction magic. And also about physical forces, he easily lifted castles and throwed them at high speeds, his physical force is also great.

The power of the spirits grant her automatic rank disparity extinction a universal law that shuts down mystic phenomena of others.
THIS STATEMENT STATES THAT ALL THE MYSTICAL PHENOMENA IS UNIVERSAL. BUT VENUZDONOA IS MULTIVERSAL. Also it neglects even reason. Reason here: She nullifies mystical forces.

Also she has no resistance towards time and fate manipulation. And lets say even if she destroys Anos, what she can do about his high godly regeneration, non physical interaction and time stop abilities, and BFR.

I get it that what are you saying, but the sword which holds his destruction source is actually full of destruction magic. And also about physical forces, he easily lifted castles and throwed them at high speeds, his physical force is also great.

The power of the spirits grant her automatic rank disparity extinction a universal law that shuts down mystic phenomena of others.
THIS STATEMENT STATES THAT ALL THE MYSTICAL PHENOMENA IS UNIVERSAL. BUT VENUZDONOA IS MULTIVERSAL. Also it neglects even reason. Reason here: She nullifies mystical forces.

Also she has no resistance towards time and fate manipulation. And lets say even if she destroys Anos, what she can do about his high godly regeneration, non physical interaction and time stop abilities, and BFR.
1.Profiles are already accepted as having 2-A powernull for the verse due to a former CRT.
2. Fate would get nulled. Time stop would get nulled. BFR would get nulled, etc

Yeah, it’s not that type of universal definition you’re thinking of. It’s universal as in: “of, affecting, or done by all people or things in the world or in a particular group; applicable to all cases.” Just that it affects anyone.

But yeah what oblivion said.

Also, even if he does have physical prowess, in this key Lefille just outclasses him without using his sword.

So again this goes back to: who can hit who first? Who’s better at evading defending or hitting based on a few abilities and skill.

Yeah, it’s not that type of universal definition you’re thinking of. It’s universal as in: “of, affecting, or done by all people or things in the world or in a particular group; applicable to all cases.” Just that it affects anyone.

Also, even if he does have physical prowess, in this key Lefille just outclasses him without using his sword.

So again this goes back to: who can hit who first? Who’s better at evading defending or hitting based on a few abilities and skill.
Yeah, absolutely, but actually as Oblivion said, AP wise Anos has the advantage.

AP wise he is only superior when using Veluzdonoa, without it he is City level vs Large Mountain level.

Matters because that means that she can one shot his barriers so her passives can take effect and Incap or he has to slice her before she can destroy his passive barriers.

Both are at FTL. But in case it is written that he should be comparable to his prime self as <SILICA> has not affected his speed. I need to know who is better at speed. Because that's the main part, who will react first? It is also written likely Immeasurable. Actually he has no speed limits. If he battles her, he will gradually blitz her in speed.

AP wise he is only superior when using Veluzdonoa, without it he is City level vs Large Mountain level.

Matters because that means that she can one shot his barriers so her passives can take effect and Incap or he has to slice her before she can destroy his passive barriers.
But if she destroys his barriers and attacks, will he take any damage. Certainly he will. But you know, the more Anos' source comes into anhiliation the more stronger or the more nearer he grows to his actual power. And the battle will not remain against a newly reincarnated Anos. He can shift easily from newly reincarnated Anos to Pre-Silver sea. But he has immeasurable speed in his prime self. So speedwise, Anos blitzes her. I will vote for Anos.

Makes no sense that he’d be immeasurable when the reasoning for FTL is that the other guy turned into actual light to catch him, unless now light is immeasurable. However, it doesn’t matter, if he were to scale to likely immeasurable then for this match it’d just equalize speed OR the better option go with the lowball so it’s not Speed Blitz gg.

I will count your vote for now but she would not damage his source, only slice him on a physical level. Passives would act before anything happens as well once the barriers are broken anyways.

Voting LeFille Grakis for Celestial Pegasus' and Phantom's reasoning, I find Cosmology's reasoning to fall a bit flat compared to the arguments presented by the opposition

I'm confused as to why the "Fille" is getting capitalized but that is beside the point. Counted.

Ah, yeah, that makes sense. Must have thrown them off. Thought it was trying to imply F to pay respect for a second

Well I'm voting incon for now...

I'm still not convinced she can nullify Venuzdonoa's 2-B range.
Venuzdonoa is also passive, meaning as soon as it's summoned it will do anything to destroy her. If the only way for Anos to win is for Venuzdonoa to destroy everything on a 2-B level, then I don't see what's stopping it from doing so.

Idk how long it will take her to break through Anos' barriers, but even if I assume she can do it extremely fast, I still believe Anos can summon Venuzdonoa just as fast, if not faster.

If it can actually nullify Venuzdonoa's range, which I still don't think it can, then there honestly isn't a wincon for Anos.

If Venuzdonoa got its 2-B rating from slashing someone with 2-B durability, then I might've agreed that she can nullify its range, but Venuzdonoa gets its 2-B rating because it can destroy a 2-B multiverse.
I don't know what her verse's cosmology is rated as, but I still don't see what's stopping Venuzdonoa from destroying everything purely with its 2-B AP and range.

Last edited:
Because that’s not in character for Anos to do anywhere near as much as trying to defeat the enemy itself. The battle itself in question would not last longer than a few exchanges, not a prolonged battle at all.

Venuzdonoa would get the 2-B slashing power because it’s just a way for Anos to control his full blown 2-B power.

Because that’s not in character for Anos to do anywhere near as much as trying to defeat the enemy itself. The battle itself in question would not last longer than a few exchanges, not a prolonged battle at all.
Venuzdonoa passively attempts to destroy Anos' enemies. It doesn't matter if it's in character or not.

Venuzdonoa would get the 2-B slashing power because it’s just a way for Anos to control his full blown 2-B power.
Venuzdonoa can still destroy a 2-B multiverse.

I'm still not convinced she can nullify Venuzdonoa's 2-B range.
If she can actually nullify Venuzdonoa's range, then I don't see any wincons for Anos.

Last edited:
Thought you meant everything as in the planet and the universe the fight takes place in. Which he has never done just to get rid of an opponent right away like you are suggesting. Showings > speculation.

The second argument isn’t actually saying anything relevant unfortunately. You are trying to say AP must always equate to DC in a sense which is untrue.

A whole separate issue is that you somehow think that the principle isn’t mystical. If it’s the principle or just supernatural energy released (which are the only ways it can get the huge range) it gets nulled.

A whole separate issue is that you somehow think that the principle isn’t mystical. If it’s the principle or just supernatural energy released (which are the only ways it can get the huge range) it gets nulled.
Like I said I still don't completely agree with this. I voted incon for now since I admit I'm not very knowledgeable about this stuff.

But what prove that it would destroy everything, I mean, yeah, try to destroy the enemy, but if that can happen simply slashing the enemy then why would need to destroy everything?

Except the weapon itself never even did something like that. What it did was get rid of existences on whatever level they existed (non corporeal, conceptual, non existing) or that had immortalities (type 3, 8, type 9 and stuff like that), regen, or anything that would not allow them to be erased. It didn’t erase whatever it took to erase them.

TL;DR: Erased them on all levels that it took to erase them which is different from destroying anything that would kill them. If her existence was tied to the universe then the principle would destroy the universe.

The sword just follows that principle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back