• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos Voldigoad Vs. Stikua (4th Strongest 2-A)

Eldemade isn't explaining correctly so let me. Can they affect possibilities? Anos can just embody the possibility that he hasn't died.

This all doesn't even matter as Venuzdonoa destroys whatever tries to affect him with a shit ton of CM 1 & Law manip
can anos only destroy and become a possibility?

Eldemade isn't explaining correctly so let me. Can they affect possibilities? Anos can just embody the possibility that he hasn't died.
Which happens first? Does he die first and then embody the possibility, or embody the possibility before he dies? Cause if he dies/gets killed first then his powers including the ability to manipulate probability will get stolen.
This all doesn't even matter as Venuzdonoa destroys whatever tries to affect him with a shit ton of CM 1 & Law manip
Resists Low 1-A CM 1, as for the Law thing, their powers take control of the laws within a domain around them. So unless Venuzdonoa can wrestle the control of laws back then I don't think that will work.

Fate might work IF Venuzdonoa can even interact with them. Can Anos interact with things that are neither real nor unreal? And can he interact with Information in such a state, cause Mythical Creatures are both?

Which happens first? Does he die first and then embody the possibility, or embody the possibility before he dies? Cause if he dies/gets killed first then his powers including the ability to manipulate probability will get stolen.

Resists Low 1-A CM 1, as for the Law thing, their powers take control of the laws within a domain around them. So unless Venuzdonoa can wrestle the control of laws back then I don't think that will work.

Fate might work IF Venuzdonoa can even interact with them. Can Anos interact with things that are neither real nor unreal? And can he interact with Information in such a state, cause Mythical Creatures are both?
The sword doesn't wrestle laws it destroys them.

To absorb his powers he has to overcome 99* uncountable layers of CM & law resistance in the first place. All magic comes from the source. If you can't affect his source you're not getting shit.
He resists 1-A CM 1? Hot damn! That's some serious smurfry. Either way, resistng the CM doesn't mean his abilities resist as well if they aren't smurfs abilities.
Is his law manipulation also 1-A? If its 2-A then there's no way he's contending with Venuzdonoa

To absorb his powers he has to overcome 99* uncountable layers of CM & law resistance in the first place. All magic comes from the source. If you can't affect his source you're not getting shit.

He resists 1-A CM 1? Hot damn! That's some serious smurfry. Either way, resistng the CM doesn't mean his abilities resist as well if they aren't smurfs abilities.
Is his law manipulation also 1-A? If its 2-A then there's no way he's contending with Venuzdonoa
law hax isn`t tier 1

Anos in my opinion. First yes venuzdonoa is broken for sure and can destroy laws etc but people think that's Anos's best ability/hax. The biggest trump card are his eyes MEOCD can passively destroy any ability that tries to harm him and destroy the principal that makes up that ability making it the ultimate power nullifer. These eyes can destroy the indestructible too and by just opening them they will turn the world into Chaos. Anos source can't be harmed either since, Anos source is destruction itself and the more you damage it in the long run the more powerful Anos becomes. Anos Nirvana 7 step conquest raises all Anos's abilities to the point where even Grega the weakest fire spell hurt Eques a chief god (another 2-A character).

Can he affect or destroy concepts? Are his abilities above 4D or is it only his resistances?
Yes, they can. Their Mind Power (Which further splits into Magic) is CM 1 and is derived from a Low 1-A Origin, not sure if it counts though.
Good to know, meaning Venuzdonoa still folds him with Above baseline 2-A AP, shit ton of EE, law manipulation, Causality Manipulation, fate manipulation
Still not sure if Anos can interact with him.

Their Mind Power (Which further splits into Magic) is CM 1
I mean can he destroy concepts? That is what is considered death for MGnF characters. Conventional death is meaningless to them.
Still not sure if Anos can interact with him.
What makes him difficult to interact with? Anos can easily interact with TD 2, Aca 5 (if it still qualified), NEP 2, AE 1 (concepts, information, souls, possibilities, laws, etc)
From what I've seen, he only residents CM 1 not the rest of Venuzdonoa's shit that's endlessly layered.

Anos in my opinion. First yes venuzdonoa is broken for sure and can destroy laws etc but people think that's Anos's best ability/hax. The biggest trump card are his eyes MEOCD can passively destroy any ability that tries to harm him and destroy the principal that makes up that ability making it the ultimate power nullifer. These eyes can destroy the indestructible too and by just opening them they will turn the world into Chaos. Anos source can't be harmed either since, Anos source is destruction itself and the more you damage it in the long run the more powerful Anos becomes. Anos Nirvana 7 step conquest raises all Anos's abilities to the point where even Grega the weakest fire spell hurt Eques a chief god (another 2-A character).
I was saving that for last though

I mean can he destroy concepts? That is what is considered death for MGnF characters. Conventional death is meaningless to them.
I just said he can XD, my bad if I wasn't clear.
What makes him difficult to interact with? Anos can easily interact with TD 2, Aca 5 (if it still qualified), NEP 2, AE 1 (concepts, information, souls, possibilities, laws, etc)
He is neither virtual nor material, nor real or unreal, a being made of the source, the existence of a concept fundamentally beyond the destruction of concepts, laws, information, time, etc.

I vote for Anos, and I got question: If he is not smurf, why are you counting his 1-A resistance?

Listen this wiki is confusing. I asked if it qualified for NEP, and people who are "Knowledgable" said nope. And it's treated separate from NEP in the verse so 🤷‍♂️

Kinda don't know whose word to trust these days.
in the reference they meant by real and illusion realities and it didnt specify existence and non existence

Doesn't he resist everything his opponent has on a low-1-A scale?

The focus should be on how he can secure a win offensively, since at the very least with the above, they can share a spot.

Ok so in all seriousness Anos can't kill a Mythical Creature. Even if you destroy their Mind, Body, Soul, Concept, Information & Story they can still come back.

From what I've seen Anos's go-to is Concept Manip which gets resisted, Law Destruction which Mythical Creature doesn't care about, Causality Manip which would not be able to affect their CM 1 Low 1-A Attacks, and Fate Manip which can be dealt with via their Timeless Domains.

Outside of that, Stikua can Neg Mythical Creature's Regen, Can Negate all types of Immortality, Destroy Concepts & Nothingness. And the moment Anos dies once, it's gg as all of his powers are going to be stolen.

And lastly, Anos needs to touch with something that's not Real nor Unreal, Material nor Virtual, and most importantly, he needs to interact with the Existence of a Concept. Something that exists even after the Destruction of Abstract Low 1-A Concepts.

Oh and even if Stikua somehow does die, he will be resurrected by as long as his True Spirit, which exists seperate from Mind, Body, Soul, Concept, Information & Story survives.

I think I remember you talking about this on the thread. The Staff accepted it so I just assumed it worked.
Yes, but staff accepted it with old TD requirement. And new TD must mention about duality in logic. Even i myself have issue with that in old requirement

Idk if we can even continue debating here; a lot of changes are coming. TD 3 and acc type 5 is still in question

Ok so in all seriousness Anos can't kill a Mythical Creature. Even if you destroy their Mind, Body, Soul, Concept, Information & Story they can still come back.

From what I've seen Anos's go-to is Concept Manip which gets resisted, Law Destruction which Mythical Creature doesn't care about, Causality Manip which would not be able to affect their CM 1 Low 1-A Attacks, and Fate Manip which can be dealt with via their Timeless Domains.

Outside of that, Stikua can Neg Mythical Creature's Regen, Can Negate all types of Immortality, Destroy Concepts & Nothingness. And the moment Anos dies once, it's gg as all of his powers are going to be stolen.

And lastly, Anos needs to touch with something that's not Real nor Unreal, Material nor Virtual, and most importantly, he needs to interact with the Existence of a Concept. Something that exists even after the Destruction of Abstract Low 1-A Concepts.

Oh and even if Stikua somehow does die, he will be resurrected by as long as his True Spirit, which exists seperate from Mind, Body, Soul, Concept, Information & Story survives.

Last I heard, only his resistances were low 1-A. His attacks are still 4-D.
He doesn't have resistance sufficient to anos law manipulation. Anos negates HGR too. He isn't absorbing Anos powers either.

Before we get to this, can he survive 99* uncountable layers of Greater EE, Law Manipulation, Power Nullification? Then there's resistance negation as well

Last I heard, only his resistances were low 1-A. His attacks are still 4-D.
His CM 1 is from a Low 1-A Source.
He doesn't have resistance sufficient to anos law manipulation. Anos negates HGR too. He isn't absorbing Anos powers either.

Before we get to this, can he survive 99* uncountable layers of Greater EE, Law Manipulation, Power Nullification? Then there's resistance negation as well
He has better HGR than Anos can negate, and Anos does not resist Power Absorption. Yes, he can just the EE it won't kill him, ignores the Law Manip for the same reason, and the Power Null can't null Low 1-A CM 1.

He has better HGR than Anos can negate, and Anos does not resist Power Absorption. Yes, he can just the EE it won't kill him, ignores the Law Manip for the same reason, and the Power Null can't null Low 1-A CM 1.
How does he have better HGR than anos can negate? Anos does resist power absorption. How won't the EE kill him? Is his EE resistance also low 1-A? He doesn't have immunity to either EE or law manipulation so saying its ignored is NLF. How many layers of resistance to law and EE does he have?

How does he have better HGR than anos can negate?
Because literally, everything Anos negates with HGR, they don't need.
Anos does resist power absorption.
The only Power Absorption he resists is his sword getting stolen from what I see.
How won't the EE kill him? Is his EE resistance also low 1-A? He doesn't have immunity to either EE or law manipulation so saying its ignored is NLF. How many layers of resistance to law and EE does he have?
Because everything Anos can erase, they don't need and Mythical Creatures don't need laws to exist.

AND like I keep saying, ANOS CANNOT EFFECT THEM. But you seem to keep ignoring that part.

Last edited:
Because literally, everything Anos negates with HGR, they don't need.
Explain further please. I understand nothing from this.
The only Power Absorption he resists is his sword getting stolen from what I see.
Venuzdonoa destroys whatever power that tries to affect him
Because everything Anos can erase, they don't need and
Why do you assume he's erasing laws? He's haxing them with it. I also don't see any immunity to law manipulation. They don't have NEP either so what tf us going on here?

Back