• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The point was lay used his sources. Also that scans literally shows she tanked one hit. She couldn't move later onwards that's why lay tried to protect her. The point still stands her durability > Lay
How is this a better durability feat? Sasha got shredded by an attack that can't even destroy the world while lay blocked an attack that can destroy the world, even anos struggled to stop it.

Lay wasn't sacrificing his sources to block it, Boros heteus tears into it's target source in the first place.

Immediately he entered the azure sky after cutting <Ain Aiyl Navelva>, he blocked this same attack that paralyzed sasha easily.
He literally states he was thinking something else where In Graham's fight he wanted to smoke him as soon as possible
Statements>Headcanon. Anahem is the first person to have overpowered anos, ever. When silver sea arc started, anos compared bobonga who was holding back to anahem. Anahem physically> graham.
Uno reverse hax ≠ AP 😈

So let's go hy by your Logic
I'm immune.
How is this hax? Magic power is directly related to a persons stats. Even going by the scaling revision thread, more magic power= better stats. The demons possessed by the phantoms are getting buffed by low 1-C amps. <Metsujinraika> is a secret of thunder sword gaudgimon. Its AP not hax.
Celis didn't used his possibilities or high grade lighting magic still smoked the Doll Parrington was controlling.
So you said Elensia Celis Smokes the hero who was possessed by Deeper layers demons here The doll Parrington possessed got destroyed like nothing. So I will stand by my point. Also if you disagree now that's just based 🗿. I am only using your point
Proof the doll came from the deeper layers? Only the threads are.
2A because you said so 🤷
I said so? Did you see the scan in the OP where anos says "if you want to harm eques, it has to be on the level of something that can destroy the world like <Ain Aiyl Navelva>".

Anos said it himself, you're just being stubborn right bow.

How is this a better durability feat? Sasha got shredded by an attack that can't even destroy the world while lay blocked an attack that can destroy the world, even anos struggled to stop it.
She got shredded then was unable to move where lay root got destroyed. Both are different.
Lay wasn't sacrificing his sources to block it, Boros heteus tears into it's target source in the first place.
He did read your own scans
Immediately he entered the azure sky after cutting <Ain Aiyl Navelva>, he blocked this same attack that paralyzed sasha easily.
This is literally recreation thing you know that right?
Statements>Headcanon. Anahem is the first person to have overpowered anos, ever. When silver sea arc started, anos compared bobonga who was holding back to anahem. Anahem physically> graham.
Bloodlusted > Thinking Something else. Also Bobonga had even more strength. Anos complemented Bobonga and stomped him in an instant. Don't see same thing happened with Graham..
I'm immune.
How is this hax? Magic power is directly related to a persons stats. Even going by the scaling revision thread, more magic power= better stats. The demons possessed by the phantoms are getting buffed by low 1-C amps. <Metsujinraika> is a secret of thunder sword gaudgimon. Its AP not hax.
So same goes for Celis Smoking parrington doll.
Same for your arguments. Dude you are strawmaning at this point. Hero wasn't from the Deeper layers. Celis didn't destroyed the demons go back and read the chapter again or feel free to drop the scan I will take back my words.

That Doll was Parrington dead body which was killed when he tried to take away Luna from Holy Sword wld ships
 He hid his power by using the corpse as his own body, and although he successfully blended in, he was no match for my father and was beaten back.

Read the scans i posted now

God of creation only reaches the level of God of destruction when they are at the verse of destruction.
No, your interpretation is wrong. Both orders are equal. Its not that the god of creation reaches the level of the god of destruction, it's that she gains both powers at the moment of her destruction+ she gains an immense amount of power from it.

Both are two sides of the same coin, at the moment of destruction, she gains the power of both.

I've had this prepared since the Low 1-C cosmology upgrade. I'll debunk all arguments you can bring

No, your interpretation is wrong. Both orders are equal. Its not that the god of creation reaches the level of the god of destruction, it's that she gains both powers at the moment of her destruction+ she gains an immense amount of power from it.

Both are two sides of the same coin, at the moment of destruction, she gains the power of both.

I've had this prepared since the Low 1-C cosmology upgrade. I'll debunk all arguments you can bring
Why your interpretation is better than my explanation with actual scans. there it literally stated as power comes to equal to sun of Doom which is Sasha order

You should specify this for Aberneyu and Militia Sasha & Misha had Low Complex AP after they got their powers back and They were even able to exert their power in Deeper layers worlds without using deep magic. Sasha literally burned many ships in Balandias. Yeah I would have to disagree with 2A rating

I guess I am fine with this.

Disagreeing with Graham has Zero anti feats to put him below low 1C even though i was the one brought the argument of Elenesia world Celis ≠ Militia world Celis. Still Celis from Militia world was able to cut off Parrington threads which should scale him to Low 1C. I don't see why he needs to be downgraded.

Disagree with Low 1C Lay got trashed by Eques. I don't know why this likely comes from.

This is wrong. He wasn't In 2A state of holding back. He was the world itself. Heck deeper layers Chief Gods exists inside the bubble and exert thier powers. Eques wasn't even born until Anos pulled him out and bubble was already in layer 1.

Arcana was able to fight Yzark and take his attacks. He was still had half of his power as Sovereigns. Her rating should remain. As for Aisha I agree remove ti

Anyway I don't know if you will consider my points This is all I have to say except for EGA and 7 steps nirvana. Aisha Downgrade. I disgree with other downgrade
Lowkey I kinda agree with you right here.
But at the same time I agree with the OP.

She got shredded then was unable to move where lay root got destroyed. Both are different.
Bro, your argument is just becoming circular now.
She got shredded by an attack that can't destroy the world. Lay already previously blocked this same attack that paralysed her.
Lay's roots got destroyed by boros heteus which can destroy the world, it's power is specifically to attack the source. It also wounded anos source.
Lay durability> Sasha.
He did read your own
There's a difference between tanking with the source, having your source directly being attacked.
Bloodlusted > Thinking Something else. Also Bobonga had even more strength. Anos complemented Bobonga and stomped him in an instant. Don't see same thing happened with Graham..
This is your headcanon. I have feats and statements backing me up. You just basically said graham> bobonga.
This is literally recreation thing you know that right?
How is blocking, parrying an attack recreation?
Hero wasn't from the Deeper layers. Celis didn't destroyed the demons go back and read the chapter again or feel free to drop the scan I will take back my words.
He destroyed the Hero the phantoms were possessing. The Hero gained the power of the phantoms to which luna says a shallow inhabitant can't fight against a deep inhabitant. Magic power= stats which you agreed to in the other thread. You want the scan?
Ghosts don't need names."

Faster than a reply, Ao Neko, Shu Neko, incarnated as a human, rushes in.

The man puts the thunderbolt sword Gaudgeimon into the magic circle that resembles a scabbard, as if he were trying to perform iai-draw

But those who go to the underworld, at least inscribe this name. The Order of the Phantom Knight, Commander Isis--"
"...... run away ......! The inhabitants of this world cannot defeat a phantom beast--"

From the dark clouds, purple lightning strikes the sheath of the magic circle.

The magic power released by the electrified magic sword is of the <Ravia Neold Galvarizen> level, or even higher.

The Thunder Sword, the secret of the sword...

<Metsujinraika>.

He slipped past Elwin, the hero who had rushed into him, and slashed him with the Banrai Sword, which he pulled out of its magical scabbard.

A thunderbolt struck the wound.

The lightning bolt of destruction, which ran only to the cut spot, destroyed the body of Elwin the Brave in an instant.
Here Elenesia world celis casual attack is more powerful than Militia world celis strongest attack.
"He has lost his power, his memory, and will never be able to hold a sword again. Two thousand years ago, he was able to escape by reincarnating, but in this abyssal world, escape is no longer an option. This "red thread idol" is not the same as the last junk puppet!"

The Shiden that was polished to compete with me is a shadow of its former self.
That is why this fate, this time, will never be broken! The red thread of Luzendfort is my love itself. ......!
Here parrington says celis had to develop <Ravia Neold Galvarizen> just to compete with him, calls the puppet he used "junk".
You're strawmanning at this point bro. I have feats and statements, you have headcanon.
That Doll was Parrington dead body which was killed when he tried to take away Luna from Holy Sword wld ships
Wtf? No, he took a random corpse. That was not his dead body, infact, his dead body will basically give off the same magic power as him.

Why your interpretation is better than my explanation with actual scans. there it literally stated as power comes to equal to sun of Doom which is Sasha order
No, its stated the creator god gains the power of both creation and destruction, the two orders that are two sides of the same coin become one. The creator god also gains an immense amount of magic power by approaching destruction which is listed as "limited Reactive Power Level" in the profiles.

I'm right, now wake up to reality😀

No, its stated the creator god gains the power of both creation and destruction, the two orders that are two sides of the same coin become one. The creator god also gains an immense amount of magic power by approaching destruction which is listed as "limited Reactive Power Level" in the profiles.

Feel free to point me out that in the scan ☹️ Clearly the scans states Moon when is at the time of destruction emits the same kind of power as Sun of Doom. You are just making things up.
"In other words, the "lunar eclipse of creation" is a power that can be used only when the creator god emits the power of annihilation, which is its counterpart. Militia, which possesses only the order of creation, could originally use it only at the moment of its destruction."

The closer the doom approaches, the more the magical power of the Moon of Creation increases.
 At the moment of its destruction, the moon also releases the same kind of power as the Sun of Doom.

Originally, the Creator God and the Destruction God were two sides of the same coin.
 At the moment of destruction, the boundary between the two will disappear.

Also you are taking the context out of the box
"You have to have the power to destroy the world to defeat him."
"I guess it would have to be <Ein Eyre Navelva, the end of the world that doesn't laugh> class. ......We might be able to do it now, but if we did that, even if we could defeat the Eques, the world would be destroyed. ......"
To defeat Eques you need the power of that level. It's not like they needed that power to fight Equally and Anos literally states we might be able to do it now.
You don't need to Destroy a Guy to get the AP you can fight others and can get the AP too.

Anyway do whatever with Lay I don't care
Yeah same Misha i don't care
But Sasha should retain Low Complex durability and AP for Pre Silver Sea Key. (Well you may act stubborn here 😭)
Graham Should do the same
As for Arcana I already said she fought Yzark even though he was half powered still a deeper layers inhabitants who was capable of still smoking Lay

Feel free to point me out that in the scan ☹️ Clearly the scans states Moon when is at the time of destruction emits the same kind of power as Sun of Doom. You are just making things up.
Bruh, concentrate on the "subject", "object", "sentence structure"
"In other words, the "lunar eclipse of creation" is a power that can be used only when the creator god emits the power of annihilation, which is its counterpart. Militia, which possesses only the order of creation, could originally use it only at the moment of its destruction."

The closer the doom approaches, the more the magical power of the Moon of Creation increases.
 At the moment of its destruction, the moon also releases the same kind of power as the Sun of Doom.

Originally, the Creator God and the Destruction God were two sides of the same coin.
 At the moment of destruction, the boundary between the two will disappear.

It's an eclipse. Both powers are released at the same time. The creator god can do this because when they approach destruction they also emit the power of destruction.

Also in this sense means addition. Its not that they're switching, they're combining.

Proof is that both orders can't exist at the same time. But with the eclipse they become one.
To defeat Eques you need the power of that level. It's not like they needed that power to fight Equally and Anos literally states we might be able to do it now.
You don't need to Destroy a Guy to get the AP you can fight others and can get the AP too.
Bruh, world destruction is what scales to 5D. "We might be able to do it now" is anos talking about sasha and misha using the eclipse because they had regained control of eberlest anzetta & delzogade which eques was controlling.
You've also solidified my point. <Ain Aiyl Navelva> "Total Solar Eclipse of Apocalypse" is what can destroy the world not <sargeldonave>
As for Arcana I already said she fought Yzark even though he was half powered still a deeper layers inhabitants who was capable of still smoking Lay
This is silver sea feat. Why add it for pre silver sea key😕?
I've proven that <Ain Aiyl Navelva>, <Al Ant Etonoa> is what can destroy & create the world, Elenesia Celis dwarfs Militia Celis,

Bruh, concentrate on the "subject", "object", "sentence structure"

It's an eclipse. Both powers are released at the same time. The creator god can do this because when they approach destruction they also emit the power of destruction.

Also in this sense means addition. Its not that they're switching, they're combining.

Proof is that both orders can't exist at the same time. But with the eclipse they become one.
No forget about this. Also anyway you are wrong about Militia Getting more power than Aberneyu when she approaches Destruction nowhere stated that. It's more of EQ power of God of destruction. Anyway i get that it doens't scale you to Low 1C just skip the part.
Bruh, world destruction is what scales to 5D. "We might be able to do it now" is anos talking about sasha and misha using the eclipse because they had regained control of eberlest anzetta & delzogade which eques was controlling.
You've also solidified my point. <Ain Aiyl Navelva> "Total Solar Eclipse of Apocalypse" is what can destroy the world not <sargeldonave>
Yes and No they were still able harm eques more like Sasha was able to harm Eques. Anyway if you are not interested in giving low complex rating then for pre silver remove lay likely rating also. Heck even though Sasha has better durability feats you are arguing for lay likely Low 1C. Sasha body only got slashed where Lay body got destroyed until 3 roots. There is definitely big difference between durability of both of them.
This is silver sea feat. Why add it for pre silver sea key😕?
I've proven that <Ain Aiyl Navelva>, <Al Ant Etonoa> is what can destroy & create the world, Elenesia Celis dwarfs Militia Celis,
Ok remove low complex rating then

Anyway I guess you agree with Graham keeping low Complex rating. Parrington used his former body only to invade Militia world so it shouldn't be any problem to give Solid low Complex Rating for Graham.

Yes and No they were still able harm eques more like Sasha was able to harm Eques. Anyway if you are not interested in giving low complex rating then for pre silver remove lay likely rating also. Heck even though Sasha has better durability feats you are arguing for lay likely Low 1C. Sasha body only got slashed where Lay body got destroyed until 3 roots. There is definitely big difference between durability of both of them.
You're being stubborn right now. Sasha and Misha are 2-A via artieltonoa, sargeldonave & Low 1-C via <Al Ant Etonoa>, <Ain Aiyl Navelva>. They don't even have this level of durability yet on their profiles.

You're comparing a 2-A attack that shredded sasha which lay easily parried to a Low 1-C attack which lay blocked but it destroyed his roots.
Boros Heteus like bevesd targets the source, "rupture deficient abyss gear" doesn't.

You're being stubborn right now. Sasha and Misha are 2-A via artieltonoa, sargeldonave & Low 1-C via <Al Ant Etonoa>, <Ain Aiyl Navelva>. They don't even have this level of durability yet on their profiles.
"Haaaaah!"

Rei, who had come circling in the sky, slashed at the old wheel with the sword of <Souji Soai Ra Senshia>.

However, he could not Cut it.

Repelling the Holy Sword of Souji, <Bolos Heteus> bit into Ray's body.

"...... is ......!"
He couldn't cut it. Lmao
Also this is Lay Durability.
 Faster than the white sword can be swung down, the Abyss, a defective cog wheel, is released at close range, cutting Rei's entire body to shreds.
Where Sasha was only immobile by that gears.
 The moment she was distracted by it--
 A <Rupture Deficient Gear Abyss> flying from another direction hit her directly and sliced her entire body.
"...... and ............"
 The "old tree cutting wheel Boros Hetaeus" slowly approaches Sasha, who is unable to move.
Like I said if you gonna Give AP to Lay then give it to Sasha also.
You're comparing a 2-A attack that shredded sasha which lay easily parried to a Low 1-C attack which lay blocked but it destroyed his roots.
Boros Heteus like bevesd targets the source, "rupture deficient abyss gear" doesn't.
Who made this 2A?
Anos saved Lay's ass. You should read correctly He didn't defended it. His 5 roots were crushed at once and Anos saved him. Show me where he tanked it ?
 With each gears turn, Ray's roots were crushed.
 Two, three, five crushed, I became his shield and reached for the wheel.
 Easily, the two hands of Aviastan Ziara were thrown off, and the wheel bit into my body.
 But even as I was being repelled, I continued to reach out with my shining black flame hands and forcefully held the wheel in place.
 Between the spinning wheel and my arms, there was a fierce spark of magical power.
Anyway do you have anything to say about Graham? I don't want him to get downgraded to 2A without anything.

Honestly I don't understand the argument for Eques being 2-A if he is clearly the world himself.

Honestly I don't understand the argument for Eques being 2-A if he is clearly the world himself.
Not saying he's 2-A, just that only when he started using boros heteus did anos consider it could destroy the world

Not saying he's 2-A, just that only when he started using boros heteus did anos consider it could destroy the world
You are just saying he was never the world himself. Unless there is a key and I did not check it.

Eques was and is capable of destroying the world itself and still have to suppress himself to not do it accidentally so I disagree with any downgrade for him, I'll keep watching for the rest of the discussion.

yep I remember reading that.

Eques was and is capable of destroying the world itself and still have to suppress himself to not do it accidentally so I disagree with any downgrade for him, I'll keep watching for the rest of the discussion.
Ya, my point as well. I don't see how he is 2-A.

So I had issues with the thread and I talked about them outside of wiki with tatsumi, now I agree with thread once he change the thread accordingly to what we agree on

Introduction

If you came expecting to see a downgrade for MGK then get rekt.
Well it's not much of a troll considering it's technically a downgrade but not for the cosmology, just a few characters ratings.

In this thread, the MGK verse finally got accepted into tier 1 but with this came Scaling issues born out of certain misconceptions and as such, this current thread is to correct that. What i mean by "issues" is that certain abilities are arbitrarily being scaled to what has been accepted as Low 1-C (5D).

Disclaimer

Please do not use this thread as a means to try to downgrade the verse or debunk already accepted stuff. A separate CRT should be made for that as this is solely a revision for characters tiers.
Scaling Issues

From the Low 1-C thread, the only things that are 5D are things that are capable of affecting the bubble (world). Ordinary objects in deeper layers already scale above bubble worlds so this has nothing to do with the Silver Sea arc onwards and would only handle pre-silver sea events.

Characters notably
Sasha Necron and Misha Necron currently have Low 1-C ratings via (x) ability. They Will be downgraded to 2-A because the ability actually doesn't scale to the bubble. Other characters who will be affected by this include;
Misha and sasha are Low 1-C via <Artieltonoa> and <sargeldonave> because <Artieltonoa> created the world while <Sargeldonave> can destroy it but in truth, these two abilities don't scale to the bubble.

Character Justifications​

Misha and Sasha
Sasha is incapable of destroying eques gears and eques himself once he becomes serious with her "Divine Eyes of Apocalypse" which are <Sargeldonave> projected on her eyes.
She questions how this is possible and anos says only something that can destroy the world like the "Total Solar Eclipse of Apocalypse" <Ain Aiyl Navelva> can harm eques.

Similarly, Misha's version of this is the "Total Lunar Eclipse of Genesis" <Al Ant Etonoa> which is what is actually capable of creating the world not <Artieltonoa>.
She also used this to create the "Demon King's Garden" which allowed Anos to unleash enough power to destroy the world against Eques.

There's enough reason to believe Eques as well was holding back as he says he's the same as Anos, if he doesn't suppress his power, the world will be destroyed.

In conclusion, they are 2-A via <Artieltonoa> & <Sargeldonave>, Low 1-C via <Al Ant Etonoa>, <Ain Ayl Navelva> .

Note: This is only for their AP, their hax still scales to 5D for being able to affect some of Eques gears.

Anos Voldigoad
There aren't any drastic changes for Anos really. Basically the same as Sasha and Misha for his world destroying spells. Also, this only affects his world destroying magic, he still keeps his Low 1-C physicals
  1. Egil Grone Angdroa: Misha was able to create a world which EGA didn't destroy in a bet with anos (though it actually destroyed the world she created, what was left was its fundamental structure). Similar to the reasons above, only abilities capable of destroying the world are Low 1-C. It's already established Misha can't create a Low 1-C world without the eclipse from this scan and as such, anos is capable of restricting EGA to a level where it won't destroy the world. pre-silver sea EGA becomes 2-A up to Low 1-C.
  2. Gilieriam Naviem: Same as EGA. As from anos profile. Its currently Low 1-C for being able to destroy the world but that is with the 7th step. All steps prior are 2-A. Reason for this is the Land of traces, the sanctuary of the god of traces. This realm was destroyed by anos 6th step. Leaving gilieriam naviem as Low 1-C only means this sanctuary enduring prior steps scales to Low 1-C which will just lead to a circular reoccurring scaling chain that'll get to higher tiers based on the "microcosm" statement. Thus pre-silver sea gilieriam naviem= 2-A with 1st to 6th step, Low 1-C with 7th step.
Graham
Unfortunately, graham too gets affected by this. Like prior cases, He's just getting a revision. Going from the scan that gave him a "solid" 2-A rating on his profile for affecting the Land of Traces, he goes back to 2-A.
Additionally, though he absorbed celis power, the celis that was compared to deeper world inhabitants is elenesia world celis not that of the militia world. Celis after his reincarnation got weaker and the only one of his spells that scales to world destruction is <Ravia Neold Galvarizen>. <Ravia Gig Gaverizd> which was affecting the land of traces is only 2-A thus graham is 2-A, Low 1-C via <Ravia Neold Galverizen>.

Lay Glanzudlii
Lay is the only one getting an upgrade. He was able to cut through <Ain Aiyl Navelva>, block attacks from eques. Thus he should get a new key. Azure sky arc= 2-A, likely Low 1-C via "Souji Soai" <La Sensia> (by gathering the feelings of everyone in the world and converting it into magic power, he was able to fight against eques, cut through <Ain Aiyl Navelva>)

Eques
Eques has HDE by being "the world" itself so despite having 2-A AP while holding back, he remains unchanged.

Others
Aisha e Arcana devem ser rebaixados para 2-A , eles não têm Low 1-C escalando para qualquer personagem listado aqui e nem escala para Anos Low 1-C Physicals.

Editar: Graham permanece baixo 1-C (Celis ainda era capaz de ferir a boneca de Parrignton, que será amplificada por seu poder como um habitante do mundo mais profundo, sem usar seu ataque mais forte. Assim, Graham absorveu Celis Low 1-C AP.)

Concordo: (0, 9)
@FlugelAlcor @EinelRendezvous @Ottavio_Merluzzo @Dread @ Shiraito983 @Rendynoc0unter @Fixxed @Pekarchan @Mizuki67 [ USER=19220]@Excel616[/USER]
@EldemadeDityjon
Discordo: (0, 2)
@Dread (com 2-A Graham), @EldemadeDityjon (com 2-A Graham, Low 1-C lay)
Neutro: (0, 0)
could you add me in agree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back