• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos Voldigoad Vs. Stikua (4th Strongest 2-A)

922d4482d32cd51f83ac7de6cdc46b4a.png

I don't really see level 6 in universal section

Well, to start things off Anos will get hit by the Passives of Mythical Creatures & Devils which include; Pain Manip, Corrosion, Transmutation, Possession, Biological Manip, Madness Manip & Poison Manipulation. (Excluded the stuff he has clear resistances to.)

Last edited:
how does the possession and absorption of consciousness work?
Possession works as an extension of Transmutation, once they're affected by Transmutation they can be possessed and basically at extra body/extension of the Mythical Creature.

My bad nvm the Absorption isn't passive, misread.

Well, to start things off Anos will get hit by the Passives of Mythical Creatures & Devils which include; Pain Manip, Corrosion, Transmutation, Possession, Biological Manip, Madness Manip & Poison Manipulation. (Excluded the stuff he has clear resistances to.)
Resists (more like doesn't give a shit about) pain manip, possession is useless as he can fight as just a source (AE 1) or create a new body, should resist corrosion via his own blood corroding whatever it touches, what does the biological manipulation do? Still doesn't matter thanks to (AE 1).
How does the madness work, poison would also be pointless (can negate poison, sealing, curses, shame it isn't on his profile yet. I have a lot of work ahead of me) also AE 1 once again or he can simply create a new body.

Resists (more like doesn't give a shit about) pain manip, possession is useless as he can fight as just a source (AE 1) or create a new body, should resist corrosion via his own blood corroding whatever it touches, what does the biological manipulation do? Still doesn't matter thanks to (AE 1).
How does the madness work, poison would also be pointless (can negate poison, sealing, curses, shame it isn't on his profile yet. I have a lot of work ahead of me) also AE 1 once again or he can simply create a new body.
Everything I mentioned works on AE 1 Beings. (Yes even the Poison, Transmutation & Possession cause Fiction goes Brrrr)

Everything I mentioned works on AE 1 Beings. (Yes even the Poison, Transmutation & Possession cause Fiction goes Brrrr)
Not just AE 1 beings, like a literal concept? No body, no physical form, just nothing and it still works?

How do you use bio manip, poison manip, transmutation on an AE 1 being? Fiction do be crazy sometimes😂
Does he get the GG sword? It'll passively null whatever tries to affect him.
so does anos get the GG sword?

Yeah, then it passively nulls whatever tries to affect him.

Before we progress further,can stikua affect the current reigning lord of incon abilities, NEP 2?
Yup, Mythical Creatures include Lu Zhiyu who has NEP 2.

Edit; Honestly I should include that specifically in the Physiology Page next CRT.

why are there multiple threads that are trying to crown who is the strongest character for each tier? It just makes it confusing....

why are there multiple threads that are trying to crown who is the strongest character for each tier? It just makes it confusing....
Non-Smurf are for people who are Tier 2, and only have Tier 2 Abilities, Range, Durability, etc.

The other is for the legit strongest, all things go, summon a Tier 0 to help you if you want.

Anos starts with his Possibilities manipulation which turns all possibilities into reality. He just escapes Whatever you said here. Also he literally has resistance to all..

Anos starts with his Possibilities manipulation which turns all possibilities into reality. He just escapes Whatever you said here. Also he literally has resistance to all..
Mythical Creature and their powers are not a part of reality so any changes to reality would not affect them. Also from what I see in his resistance's he does not.

Mythical Creature and their powers are not a part of reality so any changes to reality would not affect them. Also from what I see in his resistance's he does not.
Let me check. He should have resistance all of the above you mentioned. Also I didn't said he alters mythical creatures his probability manipulation makes himself into a Multiple Realities where impossible can be turned into possible. For example if he gets Conceptually erased he can still exists as another possibility where doesn't. Also he has Adaptation whater Mystical creature does he can adapt to it.

Let me check. He should have resistance all of the above you mentioned. Also I didn't said he alters mythical creatures his probability manipulation makes himself into a Multiple Realities where impossible can be turned into possible.
Yes, he becomes the REALITY where he can basically choose possibilities. However Mythical Creatures are not a part of ANY Reality, so it doesn't matter which one he goes to, they are not a part of it and neither are their powers.

He would need to become a reality where the Mythical Creatures Powers don't affect him, but such Reality does not exist as they would never be part of such a reality.
For example if he gets Conceptually erased he can still exists as another possibility where doesn't. Also he has Adaptation whater Mystical creature does he can adapt to it.
The moment Anos dies once he will have his powers stolen so no chance to adapt.

Yes, he becomes the REALITY where something impossible can be turned into a possibility. However Mythical Creatures are not a part of ANY Reality, so it doesn't matter which one he goes to, they are not a part of it and neither are their powers.
Explain still not getting what you mean by they are not past of the reality
The moment Anos dies once he will have his powers stolen so no chance to adapt.
Well do they above feats for stealing TD 2 and NEP type 2 powers

Explain still not getting what you mean by they are not past of the reality
Mythical Creatures and their Powers are one and the same, they are literally not a part of Reality nor Unreality. Like I said, if he needs to go to embody a Reality where a Mythical Creature's ability does not affect him, such a reality will not exist as their powers are not even a part of reality and would not be affected by changes to it.
Well do they above feats for stealing TD 2 and NEP type 2 powers
Mythical Creatures can affect TD2 & NEP Type 2 and steal the powers of those they kill so yes. And yes NEP Type 2 & Transduality Type 2 are in the verse so it's not an NLF. In fact, it was the person with NEP Type 2 who mentioned they could steal powers so he's credible.

Mythical Creatures and their Powers are one and the same, they are literally not a part of Reality nor Unreality. Like I said, if he needs to go to embody a Reality where a Mythical Creature's ability does not affect him, such a reality will not exist as their powers are not even a part of reality and would not be affected by changes to it.
The thing is he is not embodying a reality to mythical creatures. He embodying a reality to himself
Mythical Creatures can affect TD2 & NEP Type 2 and steal the powers of those they kill so yes. And yes NEP Type 2 & Transduality Type 2 are in the verse so it's not an NLF. In fact, it was the person with NEP Type 2 who mentioned they could steal powers so he's credible.
Graham's is also a TD 2 and NEP type 2 characters Anos source was uneffected even if they are continued destroying one and another for infinity.

The thing is he is not embodying a reality to mythical creatures. He embodying a reality to himself
That's a bit confusing but sure. Another option Stikua has is his Spiritual Domain, it's passively formed by his power. Time does not exist in one's Spiritual Domain so neither does possibility or direction or material. The moment Anos enters it he will be assimilated into nothing more than information.
Graham's is also a TD 2 and NEP type 2 characters Anos source was uneffected even if they are continued destroying one and another for infinity.
Can you explain a bit more?

Can you explain a bit more?
i remmeber in the maou thread that they stated anos was destroying graham nothingness but he was unable to destroy him permanently as graham nothing was reforming infinitly in the aftermath of being destroyed continously and anos had to finish the fight by absorbing graham into his source where he is still destroying graham nothingness

Eldemade isn't explaining correctly so let me. Can they affect possibilities? Anos can just embody the possibility that he hasn't died.

This all doesn't even matter as Venuzdonoa destroys whatever tries to affect him with a shit ton of CM 1 & Law manip

Back