• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Anos Voldigoad Vs. Stikua (4th Strongest 2-A)

Explain further please. I understand nothing from this.
Anos's Regen Negation (Can decapitate the target and destroy their source via <Giginuvenuens>.)

It's based on destroying one's Source.

Cool.

Mythical Creatures don't need their concept to survive so this does nothing to Stikua.
Venuzdonoa destroys whatever power that tries to affect him
Neat, they have Low 1-A CM 1 so...
Why do you assume he's erasing laws? He's haxing them with it. I also don't see any immunity to law manipulation.
What is that going to do? I've already explained why Anos can't even interact with Stikua. And Anos is fighting someone more Immortal than he is. They don't need their Body, Soul, Concept, Information, or even Story to fight, so what would Law Manip do that could halt them from just killing Anos?

Anos's Regen Negation (Can decapitate the target and destroy their source via <Giginuvenuens>.)

It's based on destroying one's Source.

Cool.

Mythical Creatures don't need their
No? He has HGR negation at least 2 layers with Venuzdonoa
Neat, they have Low 1-A CM 1 so...
I still don't know what their CM does and you already said it isn't his first move
What is that going to do? I've already explained why Anos can't even interact with Stikua. And Anos is fighting someone more Immortal than he is. They don't need their Body, Soul, Concept, Information, or even Story to fight, so what would Law Manip do that could halt them from just killing Anos?
Yeah, still can't see why he can't interact with him. For now could you create a Q&A and find out what NPI would be needed?
When you say story do you mean plot? And law manipulation can still affect even NEP beings, if you cqn interact with them so it's still valid.

I still don't know what their CM does and you already said it isn't his first
from my understanding stikua got low 1-a cm by being scaled to other characters of the series(there is no actual feat of him resisting cm 1 of that level just being scaled to other characters. i also belive the cm works due to it being unbounded by the infinite dimesional universe and iam not able to get what is the mind. power.

from my understanding stikua got low 1-a cm by being scaled to other characters of the series(there is no actual feat of him resisting cm 1 of that level just being scaled to other characters. i also belive the cm works due to it being unbounded by the infinite dimesional universe and iam not able to get what is the mind. power.
Well that does absolutely nothing. Why use scaling to give a character CM and its resistance? I still don't know what his CM does either. We don't assume CM can do anything beyond what it has been shown to do

Well that does absolutely nothing. Why use scaling to give a character CM and its resistance? I still don't know what his CM does either. We don't assume CM can do anything beyond what it has been shown to do
that is what i was thinking it doesn't matter if he even has this it just does nothing for anos attack potency

No? He has HGR negation at least 2 layers with Venuzdonoa
Ok since you still do not understand I'll simplify. Not all High-Godly Regeneration are equal to one another.

Mythical Creatures have better High-Godly Regeneration than Anos has EVER negated. And even if Anos destroyed every aspect of a Mythical Creature that he could, they would still survive and continue fighting
I still don't know what their CM does and you already said it isn't his first move
Mind Power is one of the most basic powers everyone has, and pretty much all of the Universal Basic abilities Stikua has come from it. And Mind Power originates from having SFU, Source Form. which is Low 1-A. Even the destruction of laws, concepts power, time, space, matter, etc does not allow one to instantly destroy Source Form.
Yeah, still can't see why he can't interact with him. For now could you create a Q&A and find out what NPI would be needed?
Devils are made of Source Form, something that is Low 1-A and even High 1-B Power cannot destroy. It is not a concept, it is the existence of a concept, it is what makes up concepts.

This is why I doubted Anos could even interact with Source Form, and even if he did, he literally cannot destroy Stikua. The only reason characters in LDG could who are not Low 1-A, is because everyone is smurfed the **** out.

And even if Anos destroyed every aspect of a Mythical Creature that he could, they would still survive and continue fighting
NLF
Mind Power is one of the most basic powers everyone has, and pretty much all of the Universal Basic abilities Stikua has come from it. And Mind Power originates from having SFU, Source Form. which is Low 1-A. Even the destruction of laws, concepts power, time, space, matter, etc does not allow one to instantly destroy Source Form.
Are you saying he has immortality 8 based of a low 1-A source?

Ok since you still do not understand I'll simplify. Not all High-Godly Regeneration are equal to one another.

Mythical Creatures have better High-Godly Regeneration than Anos has EVER negated. And even if Anos destroyed every aspect of a Mythical Creature that he could, they would still survive and continue fighting

Devils are made of Source Form, something that is Low 1-A and even High 1-B Power cannot destroy. It is not a concept, it is the existence of a concept, it is what makes up concepts.

This is why I doubted Anos could even interact with Source Form, and even if he did, he literally cannot destroy Stikua. The only reason characters in LDG could who are not Low 1-A, is because everyone is smurfed the **** out.
The thing is he can just keep them sealed inside his Source just like Graham.

How does verse treat concepts information and plot?
Information is the fundamental level of reality, it exists in both the real and unreal, and if controlled properly one can control what exists and what does not exist.

Plot in the verse mean stuff Fate, Birth, Age Sickness, Death, Themes, Titles, Worldview, Characters, etc, are dependant the story written. Once the ending of a story is set there is no changing it and all attempts to do will mean nothing.

Mythical Creatures exist as stories, but they don't have Plot Manip or anything.
The state after the destruction of the concept. He has already done that in the novel with Graham
The state after the destruction of a concept is Low 1-A.
Anos does not have every type of Existence Erasure, and he used every type he has (From what I see on his Profile), Mythical Creatures can continue to exist and fight.
Are you saying he has immortality 8 based of a low 1-A source?
No, I was explaining his CM 1.

Information is the fundamental level of reality, it exists in both the real and unreal, and if controlled properly one can control what exists and what does not exist.

Plot in the verse mean stuff Fate, Birth, Age Sickness, Death, Themes, Titles, Worldview, Characters, etc, are dependant the story written. Once the ending of a story is set there is no changing it and all attempts to do will mean nothing.

Mythical Creatures exist as stories, but they don't have Plot Manip or anything.
I meant this more in terms of abstraction because it seems like Source Form is more abstract then any of this... and there is something called True Spirit that is also beyond concept into and plot?

I meant this more in terms of abstraction because it seems like Source Form is more abstract then any of this... and there is something called True Spirit that is also beyond concept into and plot?
It's only for Devils, but yes even if Concept, Plot, Information, etc are destroyed True Spirit is something separate and Devils have Type 8 & 4 based on it.

As for Source Form every Power in the Verse is essentially it, and everything is also essentially it, though it exists after the destruction of such things as well.

@ActuallySpaceMan you need to figure out what kind of AE they should've, if they should get NEP otherwise, you'll be called out for NLF's a lot.

Also, when you say they exist as stories, do you mean information or plot?

Now onto Arceus I guess. After outcome of that we can decide the placements, in the meantime TD 3 tgread might also be finished. Is that Low 1-C range intended on the profile?

Back