• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I don't think you can give him some of his equipment and restrict some of it.
I've seen countless of added matches have equipment that way, is it just frowned upon?

I mean it IS optional equipment, if it was standard equipment that'd be one thing, but it's fine to not include something optional

Well in that case, I think Gumball wins since he resists his stand and the helmet would help him be protected against Jotaro's punches. By any rate he would eventually use the remote to harm him and the helmet would protect him against Jotaro snatching it from him.

>Jotaro time stops

>Gumball is unaffected

>Gumball presses a button

>Jotaro is erased from existence

/thread

Also the starting distance is 4km so Gumball just presses a button regardless.

(Checks Updates.)

...Hmm... Yes...

I got em all right where I want them!
"I got em all right where I want them!... FINALLY... PUT EM IN THE BAG..."

G O M A D E M A S C A R F R A

Anomalous N I W D E said:
(Checks Updates.)
...Hmm... Yes...

I got em all right where I want them!
"I got em all right where I want them!... FINALLY... PUT EM IN THE BAG..."

G O M A D E M A S C A R F R A
I think that the term you're looking for is c h i c l e .

I think that the term you're looking for is c h i c l e .

Yeah "El Chicle." To be exact, but I just added "Goma de mascar." Instead for some reason. XD

Joaco0902 said:
"Goma de mascar" and "Chicle" are pretty much the same, although chicle is usually used in latin america, and goma de mascar is used mostly in spain.
Yeah either doesn't matter in the end but chicle does seem to roll off the tounge better (No pun intended.)

Literally no one thought that was a stomp besides one person and I don't even remember you commenting on the thread so don't give me any of that. And just because you don't like a specific fight that happened that you find unfair doesn't mean that you can just make unfair fights

I honestly didn't even see half of that thread (I just saw one thing saying it was a stomp, and left it at that). And I made this thread long before that one (Also it was a joke, so tone it down a little)

I'm sorry I keep getting people say similar things to excuse unfair or biased threads they make so-

that and weekly annoyed me about it over discord too much

GoCommitDi said:
Because Gumball just presses a button and kills Jotaro
Hate to be that guy but that's not in-character and not something he did with the remote
I mean, if he had it in his hand, he would eventually use it
Still extremely OOC, heck, when he BFRd Rob into The Void, he immediately felt regret about it and went in there to go save him

Back