• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If Gumball uses basically any of his equipment (more notably the notebook and the helmet) he stomps

for the helmet, he has no reason to not immediately wear it, since its related episode begins with him already having it on, and he eventually becomes so obsessed with it that he attacked his family for it, only deciding to let it go when he had the choose between his life or the helmet's destruction... if he has access to it, more likely than not he'd put it on first and then do whatever.
In-character Gumball would definitely not attempt to fistfight a grown rage-fueled man before using the probability-bending helmet that he was straight-up obsessed with. He's a cowardly middle schooler, not a martial arts master, getting anywhere close to an enraged adult wouldn't cross his mind

so Peppino would already be at a disadvantage thanks to the passive probability manip, and as soon as Gumball takes out the plot hax + existence erasure + time stop remote I fail to see any reasonable way Peppino would win. He has basically nothing hax-wise without transformations (which i'm assuming he doesn't have access to since the fight doesn't take place inside the pizza tower, where he obtains all of them), and only like 3 of the Remote's powers can negate nearly everything he has even with transformations

He would have a tough time doing that thanks to my aforementioned points, voting gumball for my reasons above (if it isn't a stomp, really)

Back