• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-B Brackets Recruitment Thread

I feel like half the people here haven't looked at who's currently on the lists, or at my responses to their posts.

Prince Charming could actually be a pretty hilarious additon to the powered list. I'll add him for now.

I'm talking about people who are reccomending Speedwagon after I already filled the non-powered list, and the powered list has several Mid tier regenerators. Also people who keep on reccomending stuff I already said no to.

The Knight, unless being tiny is too much of an issue.

Also, that's Sixteen for powered, so submissions are closed for now. Please tell me if anyone in the lineup is too powerful/too weak for the rest of em.

If nobody has any objections, I'll post the brackets themselves and get started in a day or two.

I agree with Chartate. Please post matches I'm so invested in the bracket now, I can't wait to see who wins.

I want B-R Sanguine and Dogmeat to win, even though they won't I'm cheering for them.

I will replace with Arlo, seeing as John Doe is likely to be replaced due to me having to use 9-A keys for his fight.

Just accept the stomps, or else this takes forever. It's still a victory in your bracket, it just won't go on profiles.

Arlo would stomp most of the bracket, so I had to remove him.

That said, I'll automatically move up Hat Kid in the brackets seeing as he defeated Cuphead in another thread.

Back