• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A Tournament Round 6: Bazett Fraga McRemitz vs. Yellowjacket

Jackythejack

They/Them
Another interesting fight, I think. Speed is equalized, I don't think I need to restrict Fragarach buuuut if I do I will do so because I want this to be fair. outside of that, SBA applies.

Yellowjacket (>>36MJ):

Bazett (107 MJ):

__bazett_fraga_mcremitz_fate_and_1_more_drawn_by_tapioka_oekakitapioka__ec3962e99090e78fd48476b7cfb51538.png

haje-714-.jpg

Following. I also want to point out that there is nothing in Yellowjacket's powers & abilities Bazett can use to activate Fragarach, although... she could, technically, use it anyhow. But that would essentially just have Bazett throw the metal ball called Fragarach at Yellowjacket like a goddamn basketball.

Following. I also want to point out that there is nothing in Yellowjacket's powers & abilities Bazett can use to activate Fragarach, although... she could, technically, use it anyhow. But that would essentially just have Bazett throw the metal ball called Fragarach at Yellowjacket like a goddamn basketball.
Just want to note, that's not entirely correct, even if the opponent doesn't have an ultimate move, she can still activate fragarach to shoot piercing beams at will from multiple angles even, it just doesn't gain the causality reversal part and guarantee an insta kill

Just want to note, that's not entirely correct, even if the opponent doesn't have an ultimate move, she can still activate fragarach to shoot piercing beams at will from multiple angles even, it just doesn't gain the causality reversal part and guarantee an insta kill
Huh, I did not know that. Learn something new everyday, I suppose. Although, Yellowjacket's ability to turn very small probs negates that, plus, Bazett doesn't really use Fragarch that often, so that point is moot anyhow.

Should also say that Bazett's CQC is (likely) much better than Yellowjacket since she's comparable to Kirei and Kuzuki in this regard. The former has been an elite killer with excellent CQC skill at a young age, killing many magi and vampires, and fought an equally skilled opponent in the form of Kiritsugu and would've killed him had he not a magical item inside of him that gave him a decent healing factor, although, Kiritsugu was a gunslinger and Kirei kept engaging him in CQC. Kuzuki is... weird. His martial arts skills are enough for him to catch Saber by surprise and nearly kill her, who has a shit ton of experience and skill. However, this great feat was performed with the element of surprise, and he specifically could only do it once.

However, Yellowjacket can keep himself small and keep his AP and dura the same, I think, and Bazett has, to my knowhow, never faced an opponent like him.

Yellowjacket doesn’t CQC anyways, goes small and mid range beams, or grow big to swat off the character. In armor he’s never really been a melee fighter and is actually pretty consistent at keeping a range

She punches, that is it. A lot of her ranged stuff is done via Fragarch - when it fulfills its conditions - so range and accuracy don't matter since it is basically an insta-kill... Basically, she's a short-ranged fighter. That's it.

I mean, then Yellowjacket maintains distance and gets a W, unless I'm missing something.

Honestly, I think Bazett might be able to close the distance via her skill and experience advantage, but YJ's size manip makes landing a good blow hard for her.

I mean skill and experience extends only so far when your opponent is hella small to land hits and all he has to do is to retreat back. It's not like Yellowjacket is immensely weak or something, a few good beamshots and he wins.

So yeah voting Yellowjacket via range and sheer mobility

I mean skill and experience extends only so far when your opponent is hella small to land hits and all he has to do is to retreat back. It's not like Yellowjacket is immensely weak or something, a few good beamshots and he wins.

So yeah voting Yellowjacket via range and sheer mobility
Ye. YJ FRA for me as well.

Back