• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A Tournament: World's Greatest Fighters

I'm playing a game that'd fit right in just give me like two weeks to make a profile and i gotchu (y)

I was asked if someone could be put forward and I dug around for a few people

Guts might be worth a look at for this one I guess? His ap is 167.36 megajoules from the looks of it and can be used as Griffith Retrieval version

My usual go to folks (Commander Shepard, Highwayman, Netflix Trevor Belmont) afaik don't meet the viability for this event via their ap. I could mayyyyybe argue Trevor at his strongest might but idk

My usual go to folks (Commander Shepard, Highwayman, Netflix Trevor Belmont) afaik don't meet the viability for this event via their ap
Will like to add that if your character is only slightly below the minimum that they're fine, so if one of those guys are 70-something Megajoules, then I'll consider them as long as they meet all the other requirements.

I could mayyyyybe argue Trevor at his strongest might but idk
Make an argument for him while I check and see if Guts is okay to use.

Guts might be worth a look at for this one I guess? His ap is 167.36 megajoules from the looks of it and can be used as Griffith Retrieval version
7v1gn7.jpg

Aight, for Guts afaik his probability manip requires outside help to show up for him and he's lost on the wiki even then so it shouldn't really be a factor.

For Trevor assuming its his Season 4 key he should vastly upscale from his earlier self who was 72 megajoules iirc. He can negate durability and blow you up but that's only if your clearly supernatural. If you don't have that he's just a guy with whips and other stuff.

The others aren't close enough, Shepard does have a stupid scaling chain from 0.01 tons (As in harms and beats someone who one shots people who casually perform said feat) and HMW kinda does but idk bout it. If Guts is allowed we'll go with him I guess as he does have some pretty good showings skill wise even in that key. If your talking about the dragonslayer sword he doesn't have that during Griffin Retrieval I don't think.

HMW's chain would be (Swine God > End game heroes >> Swine King > Mid game heroes >> Swine Prince > Early game heroes > 67 mj) though it wouldn't cut the mustard here

Trevor can fight hand to hand too btw heck he casually ripped apart a werewolf one time, plus we let guys that can throw fireballs in this from the looks of it. Anyway I gotta head to bed shortly, Guts should be okay from what I'm seeing but if not then guess can suggest Trevor if not then well I tried lol

The thing is, Trevor and Guts's weapons are standard equipment and can't be restricted.
It isn't much about them being competent or not without, it all falls down to the theme of the tournament gatekeeping them.

You've just proposed the whip master for a h2h tournament
I'm gonna assume you're joking.

I looked through his profile thoroughly, and he seems to be fine, the 8-C stuff just gotta be removed.

You could've picked his first key and you would've been better off tbh.

The thing is, Trevor and Guts's weapons are standard equipment and can't be restricted.
It isn't much about them being competent or not without, it all falls down to the theme of the tournament gatekeeping them.
I thought rules like that prevented you from adding a match, you can't make the match at all?

Shit like throwing knives are a bit worrisome (especially when you're given limited Danmaku because of it), it's not too big of a deal if you can close the distance.

You also got to realize that all matches have a starting distance of only a few meters.

I thought rules like that prevented you from adding a match, you can't make the match at all?
This too. I see nothing wrong with restricting standard equipment, even if the match doesn't get added in the end.

Kotomine is actually dangerously based.
him being nasu tells me he might have some secret bullshit hax tho via black keys

Back