• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Surprise surprise, Boboiboy just got upgraded to 6-C (to even large extent to reaching High 6-C), and since tier 6-C/High 6-C has so much characters, now he can have large amount of match-uo potential (tho it still going to be difficult due of Boboiboy very high AP)
And this is also the starting point for part of my plan to spam Boboiboy as for celebration for Kobo Kanaeru got noticed by them
On other note, Daily Raikou matches is back after the last one, and with the upgrade that Boboiboy received, i think it's best to put them together in a fight!
As for servant invulnearability, Boboiboy power are alien-tech based since it was originally owned by Retak'ka so he will be fine.....i think

EDIT: Turned out this fight didn't work well as i expected, so here i'm going with the original plan to use Bazett, which is an another fate characters that i wanted to spam as well
Would Bazett matches end well? Lets find out
Anyway lets go to the fight!

The owner of current power they have from their respective universe
The boy and the son of greatest space ambassador, with the power band given from a Power Sphere (who later became his close-friend) that made him accessed the power of each elementals and used it as a powerful versitality like split them or fused them into a more powerful elements
The Woman from the family that has a deep connection the the Age of Gods, who is now wielded the sacred divine weapon of Sea God which has an abilities to counter the trump cards of enemies, combined with her capability with her destructive rune, she's known as Berserker Woman

Now both are faced each others for a battle, to proof for them which the best between the two, who would win!!?

• Galaxy Boboiboy is used
  • Boboiboy Solar is restricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Edinburgh Vault, Scotland
  • images
  • Starting Range: 50 meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • The Elemental Hero: 7 (Fantarin, Sage, Marvel, Harith, Pop, Mirhaz, Myself)
  • Berserker Woman: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Manann%C3%A1n.mac.Lir.%28Bazett%29.600.3630626.jpg

VS
Boboiboy.%28Character%29.600.1452337.jpg

Last edited:
Hmm... Should Boboiboy's opponent be changed to Bazett? Sure, she carries the same magic resistance ability like Raikou - since it is a standard ability in the nasuverse for most magical folks - but she doesn't have the godly skill Raikou has and mainly fights h2h. meaning, Boboiboy could potentially beat her via his martial arts and superior AP, Dura, and LS... funny enough.

Hmm... Should Boboiboy's opponent be changed to Bazett? Sure, she carries the same magic resistance ability like Raikou - since it is a standard ability in the nasuverse for most magical folks - but she doesn't have the godly skill Raikou has and mainly fights h2h. meaning, Boboiboy could potentially beat her via his martial arts and superior AP, Dura, and LS... funny enough.
He has no chance against either of them, if verse equalization is present on both fights.

Eh? Boboiboy has a good chance against Bazett. Sure, she has the magic resistance that no-sells a lot of his elemental stuff, but she is still around 26 gigatons while Boboiboy is 94 gigatons, so Boboiboy is stronger than her (and Raikou) in attack potency and durability, and Bazett also only has superhuman lifting strength but Boboiboy has at least Class 10, likely Class M Lifting strength.

Bazett also doesn't have Raikou's Invulnerability, which comes from the fact that Servants are Divine Mysteries that cannot be harmed by modern weapons such as guns, knives, or bombs unless they are infused with a supernatural aspect such as magical energy or possess a certain amount of age - Source is Servant Physiology page in Vs Battle Wiki

Eh? Boboiboy has a good chance against Bazett. Sure, she has the magic resistance that no-sells a lot of his elemental stuff, but she is still around 26 gigatons while Boboiboy is 94 gigatons, so Boboiboy is stronger than her (and Raikou) in attack potency and durability, and Bazett also only has superhuman lifting strength but Boboiboy has at least Class 10, likely Class M Lifting strength.

Bazett also doesn't have Raikou's Invulnerability, which comes from the fact that Servants are Divine Mysteries that cannot be harmed by modern weapons such as guns, knives, or bombs unless they are infused with a supernatural aspect such as magical energy or possess a certain amount of age - Source is Servant Physiology page in Vs Battle Wiki
The problem is, BoBoiBoy's AP directly come from his elemental attacks for example, his lightning blades, wind drill, fire boxing, ice shot, earth gauntlet, ensnaring vines, solar eclipse shot and the rest of his arsenal came from his 7 elements, including his lifting strength.

Huh, I didn't know that. Hm... Maybe, Boboiboy's higher AP can bypass magic resistance or something since it is stronger than Bazett/Raikou's own AP? Idk. Have to wait for Stack/Veloxt for an answer.

Wait, I thought Bazett's magic resistance was, well, supposed to be the resistance portion in the power & abilities section of her profile.

Gotcha. But couldn't you just make some edits and rework this thread into a Bazett vs Boboiboy thread? Or you just feel it is better to make a new thread rather than use this one?

Welp, I will explain Bazett for ya, Sage. Or her "strongest move", which is called Fragarach. Basically, if Boboiboy has a special move/strongest move/trump card, Bazett can call upon (and attack with) Fragarach to reverse time so that her attack always strikes first and is guaranteed to gouge the opponent's heart.

Problem. Boboiboy's transformation likely don't count... So he is safe from Fragarach.

What does she shart with?
Hand-to-hand. Since Boboiboy looks young, Bazett might try to incap-slash-knock out Boboiboy but will stop once she realizes Boboiboy's strength and try to go for the kill.

And that is it. Bazett's magic resistance might help lessen the damage from Boboiboy's elemental attacks but won't flat out negate them. She also has the Rune of Resurrection that will resuscitate her and restore her to peak condition should her heart be stopped for any reason, but won't help out in the long run since it can only be used once per battle.

Welp, I will explain Bazett for ya, Sage. Or her "strongest move", which is called Fragarach. Basically, if Boboiboy has a special move/strongest move/trump card, Bazett can call upon (and attack with) Fragarach to reverse time so that her attack always strikes first and is guaranteed to gouge the opponent's heart.

Problem. Boboiboy's transformation likely don't count... So he is safe from Fragarach.
Well from what i remember, Boboiboy split himself is kind of a trump card so he'll likely get Fragarach'd if he split himself

Huh... Bazett would probably need to figure that out and fire up Fragarach afterward. I think. Also, would Bazett's NP just affect Boboiboy's clone or affect Boboiboy directly?

So does Boboiboy have a trump card, per say, or nah? If he doesn't, then... Welp, Boboiboy won't have any worries his heart getting destroyed by Fragarach.

Nice! ... So this match eventually comes down to Bazett's H2H skills verse Boboiboy's elemental attacks. BBB has the AP, Dura, LS advantage but Bazett has decent skill and experience that might allow her to last for a while and can basically come back at full health once.

Hand-to-hand. Since Boboiboy looks young, Bazett might try to incap-slash-knock out Boboiboy but will stop once she realizes Boboiboy's strength and try to go for the kill.
BoBoiBoy would split and use 3 elements if he uses BoBoiBoy light, lightning and fire, lightning and fire will go and attack Bazett with CQC while light would suddenly appear far behind her and use maximum optical blast.

Nice! ... So this match eventually comes down to Bazett's H2H skills verse Boboiboy's elemental attacks. BBB has the AP, Dura, LS advantage but Bazett has decent skill and experience that might allow her to last for a while and can basically come back at full health once.
BoBoiBoy could contend with captain Kaizo who's renowned as one of the best fighters in the power sphera universe. This might allow BoBoiBoy to have the edge in skill.

BoBoiBoy would split and use 3 elements if he uses BoBoiBoy light, lightning and fire, lightning and fire will go and attack Bazett with CQC while light would suddenly appear far behind her and use maximum optical blast.
BoBoiBoy could contend with captain Kaizo who's renowned as one of the best fighters in the power sphera universe. This might allow BoBoiBoy to have the edge in skill.
I would like to say that Bazett is an Enforcer in her verse - what is an Enforcer, well, they are basically hunters of heretic magic-user (am oversimplifying this), so Bazett won't be dumbfounded by Boboiboy's abilities, and will be able to defend against Boboiboy's clones and the actual Boboiboy decently in a defensive battle.

Even against all seven Boboiboy clones, but, will certainly be a losing battle on her end.

She would also probably figure out quickly that Boboiboy doesn't have a trump card, so she won't waste time and energy on using Fragarach... Well, it is possible that Solar could count as a trump card, but Fanta thinks that Boboiboy probs won't be pushed to activate it since it is blocked off by OP, and he doesn't really need it even if it is allowed.

... Actually, Boboiboy's Light Mode's Maximum Optical Light Blast might count as a trump card due to its wording, but, is the only thing in BBB's profile that Fragarach could work on, in theory. Unless BBB himself is using it (and not his clones), he is still safe from it.

Also, don't know who Captain Kaizo is but I'll take your word for it, but will still consider them equal in skill for the sake of fairness.

I would like to say that Bazett is an Enforcer in her verse - what is an Enforcer, well, they are basically hunters of heretic magic-user (am oversimplifying this), so Bazett won't be dumbfounded by Boboiboy's abilities, and will be able to defend against Boboiboy's clones and the actual Boboiboy decently in a defensive battle.

Even against all seven Boboiboy clones, but, will certainly be a losing battle on her end.

She would also probably figure out quickly that Boboiboy doesn't have a trump card, so she won't waste time and energy on using Fragarach... Well, it is possible that Solar could count as a trump card, but Fanta thinks that Boboiboy probs won't be pushed to activate it since it is blocked off by OP, and he doesn't really need it even if it is allowed.

... Actually, Boboiboy's Light Mode's Maximum Optical Light Blast might count as a trump card due to its wording, but, is the only thing in BBB's profile that Fragarach could work on, in theory. Unless BBB himself is using it (and not his clones), he is still safe from it.

Also, don't know who Captain Kaizo is but I'll take your word for it, but will still consider them equal in skill for the sake of fairness.

Just to clarify, there's no 'real' BoBoiBoy when he splits. All of them are real.

Maximum optical light blast wouldn't count, it's just optical blast that's being charged up to its highest degree.

Just to clarify, there's no 'real' BoBoiBoy when he splits. All of them are real.

Maximum optical light blast wouldn't count, it's just optical blast that's being charged up to its highest degree.
Maximum Optical Light Blast (Tembakan Optikal Maksima): A stronger variation of the previous attack. This is BoBoiBoy Light's strongest attack and is comparable to BoBoiBoy Solar's Solar Beam Strike.

Fragarach: Gouging Sword of the War God: Also known as Answerer: That Which Cuts Later Comes First, is a Noble Phantasm that was once possessed by the war god Lugh and has been passed down through the Fraga line for generations. While normally a paltry D-Rank Noble Phantasm, its true worth shows when facing an opponent's trump card. During this time, Bazett can prepare Fragarach for activation, which activates immediately after her opponent's strongest attack is unleashed. Fragarach then rewinds time around the target so that they're left in the position they were right before they initiated their trump card before piercing the target's heart, nullifying the attack and killing the target in one fell swoop. It not only reverses time, but also cause and effect, creating a contradictory effect. However, its greatest strength is also its greatest weakness, as is a relatively weak attack if used in any other manner.

With the wording that is presented in Maximum Optical Light Blast and how Fragarach works, I am certain it will work since Maximum Optical Light Blast is Boboiboy Light's strongest attack, and Fragarach specifically works against "strongest attacks".

But as you said before, his duplication ability works by making inorganic clones made of energy without any biological organs...But if all of the Boboiboy are real, it does potentially mean that the Boboiboy with biological organs might get snipe'd by Fragarach when Bazett uses it against Maximum Optical Light Blast - like, this is probably not the case but it is something to consider.

With the wording that is presented in Maximum Optical Light Blast and how Fragarach works, I am certain it will work since Maximum Optical Light Blast is Boboiboy Light's strongest attack, and Fragarach specifically works against "strongest attacks".

But as you said before, his duplication ability works by making inorganic clones made of energy without any biological organs...But if all of the Boboiboy are real, it does potentially mean that the Boboiboy with biological organs might get snipe'd by Fragarach when Bazett uses it against Maximum Optical Light Blast - like, this is probably not the case but it is something to consider.
all of them are real and inorganic when the splitting occurs. BoBoiBoy light wouldn't use the max version of optical blast straight from the get go

I figured.

Bazett's Fragarach is her only trump card, but BBB's abilities do handly counter it... So I think the arguments have led the way for Boboiboy's victory, more or less... Unless Fragarach's heart-seeking thing goes beyond a biological heart and aims for some conceptual thing that is considered a heart - unlikely, but Bazett's home series is filled with conceptual bullshit. Stack/Velo, tell me if this is the case.

So I suppose you're voting for a Boboiboy, Sage? For me... I am on the side of Boboiboy FRA due to what you've stated.

Last edited:
A trump card doesn't mean it should be called a trump card, but more like the opponent's "strongest attack" is the Fragarach activation requirement. Due to Nasuverse treats the strongest attack as a trump card, and the number of trump cards does not have to be 1. Bazett will realize that the Maximum Optical Blast is the strongest attack of BBB at that time, which then allowed Bazett to use Fragarach.

Edit: Fragarach is one of conceptual weapon, which allows its to attack conceptual things. The attack will indeed attack the heart, but the Servant's hearth is composed of spiritron / soul particles, and the soul in Nasuverse contains concepts and information, I doubt the BBB's inorganic duplicate could withstand that attack, and also it can be used to reverse attacks via causality hax and time reversal.

Last edited:
Back