• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A Tournament: World's Greatest Fighters

RandomGuy2345

He/Him
3B1YdzX.jpg

Tournament Rules and Match Conditions
  • A traditional fighter is made up of flesh and blood. He/She is not artificially made. Combatants must be human.
  • A true fighter doesn't need an abundant amount of lethal weapons, or lethal weapons in general to come out the victor. Weapons like guns will be restricted, and combatants with too much weaponry will be disqualified.
  • A fighter doesn't need insane powers to defeat thy enemy. Sheer skill, strategy/tactics, and intelligence are what's required. Combatants must be low hax. Abilities that are skill-related like Instinctive Actions, Accelerated Development, and Technique Mimicry are perfectly fine.
  • No more than 2 combatants per verse. A fight where a combatant is outnumbered is never a fair fight.
  • Each respective user is allowed to represent 1 combatant.
  • Fighters like the ones I suggested like to fight up close and personal, so the starting distance for each fight will be 10 meters.
  • All fighters have varying amounts of speed, so to keep everything fair, each combatants speed will be equalized.
  • Location for each fight: Chūnin Exams. Anyone who has better suggestions for the locations are more than welcome to come and show me.
  • 16 combatants will be participating, with 1 spot reserved for yours truly.
  • Attack Potency range: 80 Megajoules - 400 Megajoules. Choose wisely.

No.CombatantAttack PotencyVerseRepresentative
1Alberto Del Rio197.4 MegajoulesProfessional Wrestling@RandomGuy2345
2Batman (Arkham Series)188.87 MegajolesBatman: Arkham@Chariot190
3Shredder (2012)>376.56 MegajoulesTMNT@Bruhtelho
4Juri Han418 MegajoulesStreet Fighter@ZoroNotZolo
5Failure Brad Armstrong236.31 MegajoulesLisa@Adem_Warlock69
6Liu Kang376.56 MegajoulesMortal Kombat@SuperStar
7Jax<376.56 MegajoulesMortal Kombat@Ecstasy_Amphetamine
8Shadowman (Valiant Comics)~303.52 MegajoulesValiant Comics@Armorchompy
9Johan Seong160 MegajoulesLookism@DivineAura44
10Shang-Chi (MCU)>305 MegajoulesMarvel Cinematic Universe@Dinamic8000
11Yuji Itadori~116.72Jujutsu Kaisen@Arnoldstone18
12Debby the Corsifa224 MegajoulesDebby the Corsifa wa Makezugirai@Flashlight237
13Rumble McSkirmish118.97 MegajoulesGravity Falls@JustANormalLemon
14Spider-Man (Friend or Foe)251.04 MegajoulesSpider-Man: Friend or Foe@XSOULOFCINDERX
15Dan Hibiki>134 MegajoulesMarvel vs Capcom@CrackerVolley
16Ryutarou Sakagami~309.62 MegajoulesArifureta: From Commonplace to World's Strongest@Expectro2000xxx

Current Matches: Spider-Man vs Batman

Last edited:
Like 0.04 tons, aka I'm literate and I read the OP ya frug.

Otherwise I would be vouching for PC Batman (0.21).

Uhh Misako.

Like 0.04 tons, aka I'm literate and I read the OP ya frug.

Otherwise I would be vouching for PC Batman (0.21).
A little annoyed at Batman's weaponry, especially since I added a rule that specified not too much weaponry, but I don't want to see too stingy.

It's all non-lethal and he won't use it if his foes are legit and aren't assholes :)
don't put him against any mf below class 5 tho. fair warning.

Uhh Misako.

Judging by your "Uhh", I can already tell that you're not confident in your option here.

Let me guess, too haxxy?

Uhh Misako.

Yeah, off first glimpse, very weary of this one.

idk that's the only 9-A goon I know they like, but they have a bunch of lethal weapons so on second thought idk who they talking about
also what's their signature, I have that shit turned off because half of ya'll cringe

Chaos Warrior with the Mark of Khorne- 113 Megajoules.

You can give them set weaponry, though they must have a weapon in their hand due to standard equipment being a bitch.

@Chariot190 why couldn't have chose someone like Bane?
Because I like Batman and the only other 9-A Batman I could think of has Kenshiro bullshit and death manip
Untitled32_20220928034315.png

and slade has lethal weapons so he was out too even though he'd be less difficult to deal with

Because I like Batman and the only other 9-A Batman I could think of has Kenshiro bullshit and death manip

and slade has lethal weapons so he was out too even though he'd be less difficult to deal with
Throw Slade at a Khornate Warrior, at least I don't recall Slade using grappling often like Bruce lol

I wanna remove Batman soooo bad ngl.

Reminder this Batman was the backup. You're lucky PC Batman was 9-A+.

You know I just got an idea, what if I threw PC Batman at a sea monster?
It'd devolve into me bringing up shit that isn't on the profile because the profile is stinky so probably don't do that till post upgrades.

It'd devolve into me bringing up shit that isn't on the profile because the profile is stinky so probably don't do that till post upgrades.
OOF

Funny thing about Subnautica is that I can post like one or two videos tops and most people can work out who wins lol

He only has two problematic weapons, but one likely gets checked if you're above Class 5, and the other, well just don't get hit lmao
OOF

Funny thing about Subnautica is that I can post like one or two videos tops and most people can work out who wins lol
Batman would just use his anti-sea monster spray
this is not a joke

Would the Street Fighters be allowed despite being 418 mj? It's a rather small value above the maximum for the tournament, and still within the 7.5x that prevents stomps.

Back