• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

9-A Tournament: World's Greatest Fighters

I don't mind having either Kotomine or Trevor in the tourney. We're going to have to restrict some things, which means that their matches are likely not getting added, but I don't see that as a big deal.

Black keys are his dagger things, he can pin your shadow with them and prevent you from moving. They null regen and immortality and can soul manip iirc though I think that's only for servants? We'd need to restrict Angra Mainyu so that way Kirei doesn't spew the mud all over the place. Its Nasu so its all broken but Kirei can throw hands without it all anyway.

Black keys are his dagger things, he can pin your shadow with them and prevent you from moving. They null regen and immortality and can soul manip iirc though I think that's only for servants? We'd need to restrict Angra Mainyu so that way Kirei doesn't spew the mud all over the place. Its Nasu so its all broken but Kirei can throw hands without it all anyway.
Definitely seems like we'll be needing to restrict some stuff.

And what about everything else winston mentioned?

Regen/Immortality null is a non-issue, but what about his ability to prevent you from moving?
He can't use Angra Mainyu without the Grail, which he normally doesn't have access to. He doesn't use Black Keys close range, so other than throwing a few at the opponent at the beginning he won't use them, but he does have insane accuracy.

He can't use Angra Mainyu without the Grail, which he normally doesn't have access to. He doesn't use Black Keys close range, so other than throwing a few at the opponent at the beginning he won't use them, but he does have insane accuracy.
Then Kirei should be fine to use.

I'll be adding him. Hopefully I don't regret this.

Everything has been updated.

Brad Armstrong vs Johan Seong will be coming your way! Should be fun!

From what I remember about this particular ******** beyond 4-D resistances to like 85% of the hax on the wiki is that's he's better then a dude who's Basically #1 assassin in skill and I'm pretty sure he bodied Cursed arm, who was literally the leader of a tribe of master assassins and could 1-tap him via touch. So yeah. Pretty nutty guy. Also skill scaling to Shirou who's hellish in his own right.

Kirei doesn't really hax a bitch, but let's be real for a second and say he's probably bodying everyone here mercilessly lol

From what I remember about this particular ******** beyond 4-D resistances to like 85% of the hax on the wiki is that's he's better then a dude who's Basically #1 assassin in skill and I'm pretty sure he bodied Cursed arm, who was literally the leader of a tribe of master assassins and could 1-tap him via touch. So yeah. Pretty nutty guy. Also skill scaling to Shirou who's hellish in his own right.

Kirei doesn't really hax a bitch, but let's be real for a second and say he's probably bodying everyone here mercilessly lol
Then Kirei should be fine to use.

I'll be adding him. Hopefully I don't regret this.
This comment aged well 😃

For the Cursed Arm thing, Kirei actually did get tagged by Hassan who used his move to crush a person's heart. But Kirei's heart is some weird mud bullshit so when he went to crush it, nothing was there and he was taken super off-guard and was shocked by the fact this mf literally don't got a heart, leaving himself open.

Just to be safe, don't even bother considering a Nasuverse character. Profiles are outdated, supporters can't seem to come up with a consensus plus the more knowledgeable ones seem to be inactive, and the amount of obscure lore that could easily connect to every character and upgrade them to ridiculous levels via powerscaling is a thing because all of Nasu's works are canon to each other.

Just to be safe, don't even bother considering a Nasuverse character. Profiles are outdated, supporters can't seem to come up with a consensus plus the more knowledgeable ones seem to be inactive, and the amount of obscure lore that could easily connect to every character and upgrade them to ridiculous levels via powerscaling is a thing because all of Nasu's works are canon to each other.
Thank you so much for telling me this after I added a Nasuverse character to the bracket.

Can fighters still enter this ?
Ecstasy is implying that Kirei might not meet the requirements for the tourney for these reasons
so maybe.

Yeah Kirei should get el boot honestly and I nominate Mr. Briggs in his place. Ironically his profile is just as outdated as Kirei's, but if he gets his due CRT in the heat death of the universe he won't gain any stat upgrades or new abilities, just some removals. He's just a martial artist who can use guns, but you can choose what he can carry since his arsenal is inconsistent.

Back