• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-C Tournament "Urban Warfare in the City of Eternal Nights"

Tarkus ain't beating any Demon Slayer my dude, he gets literally vaporized in one hit. Especially as speed is equal.
Edit: Wait you worded that weird, you mean the opponents have nichirin blades? Obviously nobody is gonna have those.
not a demon slayer
a demon

and tarkus AP > (pre-molt) Gyokko AP tbh

9RZzPJ7.png
"So, those of you who stayed, i will asume that you made your decision. We are the blade of the poor and powerless, the outcasts forgotten by those who have. The Rouché Family has 3 core values: Strength, Loyalty and Respect. The strength necessary to carve your own fate with your own hands. Loyalty, for those who are protected by the Family, owe it the eternal debt of gratitude. And respect, for I and every Don before me has made it their life to protect those who follow me. Become my sword, defend those who embrace you as family. And eradicate those who consider us enemies."
after this i will definetly join the Rouchè family, i will add my character later,

9RZzPJ7.png
"So, those of you who stayed, i will asume that you made your decision. We are the blade of the poor and powerless, the outcasts forgotten by those who have. The Rouché Family has 3 core values: Strength, Loyalty and Respect. The strength necessary to carve your own fate with your own hands. Loyalty, for those who are protected by the Family, owe it the eternal debt of gratitude. And respect, for I and every Don before me has made it their life to protect those who follow me. Become my sword, defend those who embrace you as family. And eradicate those who consider us enemies."
Well, Pokémon are definitely loyal to their trainers, so I’ll choose Loyalty

9RZzPJ7.png
could I switch Himiko to The Rouché Family? it just seems more fitting for her after reading through them lol

Wait, I just realized: 1233 actually scales to 1.7 tons which is close to a one-shot, and that was the reason Fancy Pants was rejected

1223 is only in because he can only punch people really hard. Fancy Pants was similary strong but had actual abilities on top of that. Like, range attacks lol.

Would Ichiban Kasuga be allowed? Wanna make sure then can pick the group

Would Ichiban Kasuga be allowed? Wanna make sure then can pick the group

If i see it correctly, he scales to 0.33 tons right? Low AP but tons of balanced abilities? Hell yes lets go

The following is me making this whole thing more ordely:

j6hxjpH.png
"Sigh, what do we have here? An entire rabble of peasants standing in front of me? Ah, right. I assume that lunatic woman has already explained the gist of the situation to you then right? Lets keep this short then, time is money after all. Xavier Riveria, CEO of Riveria Heavy Industries and... Ugh, one of the "Godfathers" of this rotting place called City. Enter the hierachy and i will guarantee you job stability and payment. You will have a superior that will... "Care" for you but like anything in the City, outperform him and you will be the superior. Enticing, right? You will have your fate in your own hand should you join me. Bring me to the top and you will never, know what the bottom will look like. Well, what do you say? Do you sign the contract?"

9XqZh3F.png
"Greetings, esteemed ladies and gentlemens. My name is Vincent, Headchief of the City Police. I presume Madam Amelia has already explained to you the workings of the City? Well, I'm sure you all have more questions regarding the matter, but time is of essence. I will answer them at a later date. In the meantime, lets talk about the City Police, shall we? We, the City Police, are the last bastion of law and order within the City. We fight against the terror and violence caused by the Syndicates and Corporations. Affiliate yourself with us and fight as champions of justice. Bring us to the top and we WILL restore law and order in the name of justice. I implore you, in the name of the innocent: Take up the badge and fight with us!"

9RZzPJ7.png

teNxAJG.png

City Police's Peacekeepers:
1. SCP 1233
2. Charlie Nash
3. Mysterio
4. Cure Fontaine
5. Homer Simpson

XmCOCkB.png

Executives of Riveria Heavy Industries:
1. Expanded Pluto
2. Aang
3. Spiderman
4. Jim Raynor
5. Adepta Sororitas

OA41H2T.png

Capos of the Rouché Family:
1. Tarkus
2. Frank Fountain
3. Azurill
4. Himiko Toga
5. Ichiban Kasuga
6. Saitou Kazuma

Last edited:
It is quite fascinating how currently no one uses the practical usage of the groups, instead focusing on the lore aspect. Which i dont mind at all, but still noteworthy. I will just repeat what i already explained regarding the groups, just to make sure that you people know you can do that:

Group members will NOT fight with each other until necessary, meaning that no enemy from another group is left. The tactical reasoning behind this is that it allows you to activily prevent certain matchups happens, until it becomes unavoidable. For example, your character A is on the weaker side, and while you believe that he should be able to contend with most characters present, you know your character will lose against character B. Thus, it is adviseable to join the same group as character B, as this guarantees that Character A wont have to fight B for the first to second round.

Again, you don't HAVE to use the system like this. If lore and fun is more important than hell yeah, I DID put effort into this whole scenario. Its a possibility, and something people with characters on the weaker side can consider should they desire so.

That said, the Rouché family has only 1 spot left, to keep up balance. A group can at max have 6 members, while the other groups will have 5.

It is quite fascinating how currently no one uses the practical usage of the groups, instead focusing on the lore aspect. Which i dont mind at all, but still noteworthy. I will just repeat what i already explained regarding the groups, just to make sure that you people know you can do that:

Group members will NOT fight with each other until necessary, meaning that no enemy from another group is left. The tactical reasoning behind this is that it allows you to activily prevent certain matchups happens, until it becomes unavoidable. For example, your character A is on the weaker side, and while you believe that he should be able to contend with most characters present, you know your character will lose against character B. Thus, it is adviseable to join the same group as character B, as this guarantees that Character A wont have to fight B for the first to second round.

Again, you don't HAVE to use the system like this. If lore and fun is more important than hell yeah, I DID put effort into this whole scenario. Its a possibility, and something people with characters on the weaker side can consider should they desire so.

That said, the Rouché family has only 1 spot left, to keep up balance. A group can at max have 6 members, while the other groups will have 5.
just to be sure i will join the Rouchè family, i just will add my character later

Okay this should be fair, his strongest stuff requieres preperation

Obviously 8-C key

Executives of riveria because why not

You see someone has to build the groundwork moon Champion or someone would have to fit a certain niche to have people choose do they want to risk fighting them to fight the weaker characters on that team.

Okay this should be fair, his strongest stuff requieres preperation

Obviously 8-C key

Executives of riveria because why not
Negis wall scares me

(this is a joke)

Back