• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-C Tournament "Urban Warfare in the City of Eternal Nights"

To fit in with the mafia theme, I'm gonna try Frank Fontaine (Second key) again. Everyone doesn't seem as haxed as the last 8-C tourney he went in (Where he had the unfortunate accident of bumping into the notorious Mexican Superhero)

His role as a mob leader means he can be in either team depending on which has the most room

Post type zero training tanjiro (scales to 0.6 tons of tnt)

Police team

To fit in with the mafia theme, I'm gonna try Frank Fontaine (Second key) again. Everyone doesn't seem as haxed as the last 8-C tourney he went in (Where he had the unfortunate accident of bumping into the notorious Mexican Superhero)

His role as a mob leader means he can be in either team depending on which has the most room
He looks good

Post type zero training tanjiro (scales to 0.6 tons of tnt)

Police team
I think Tanjirou is gonna skill everyones face off, i have to sleep over it, but i dont think hes gonna make it

Let see, the reason Rey isn't OP huh.

His skill is pretty good but doesn't have enough to say that he skill stomp people. His Existence Erasure required multiple hits to pull off and unlike Ixa he doesn't have passive soul damage/stamina absorption on every hit.

Personally I would like to nominate Kiva but...actually why doesn't I nominate Kiva? His fear hax in the first key only work on fodder Fangire and his Existence Erasure kick is pretty telegraph. The only thing that I could see being restricted is Dogga Hammer and Demon Stones massive multipliers.

before i choose my character, Witch can you tell me the personality of the Rouchè mafia and Amelia?

His skill is pretty good but doesn't have enough to say that he skill stomp people. His Existence Erasure required multiple hits to pull off and unlike Ixa he doesn't have passive soul damage/stamina absorption on every hit.

Personally I would like to nominate Kiva but...actually why doesn't I nominate Kiva? His fear hax in the first key only work on fodder Fangire and his Existence Erasure kick is pretty telegraph. The only thing that I could see being restricted is Dogga Hammer and Demon Stones massive multipliers.
Eh, even with that limitation, Kiva is still busted on his own and so does Ixa
But yeah, Rey is a good pick here

Anyway i'll submit Muichiro Tokito here (no Demon Slayer Mark and Red Nichirin Blade)
His aura is similar with Shinobu which mean: aren't good, so that shouldn't be a problem
AP: (above 0.6 Tons i think)

Anyway i'll submit Muichiro Tokito here (no Demon Slayer Mark and Red Nichirin Blade)
His aura is similar with Shinobu which mean: aren't good, so that shouldn't be a problem
AP: (above 0.6 Tons i think)
I really want a Demon Slayer in it, but with the current power levels of the tournament, Any Hashira would skill everyones face off.

Son, i sure as hell will not include someone who can EE people with a kick

No, no no no.

Just a general statement

But seriously, Demon Slayers are currently too strong. Buuuuut you know what, who cares. I will take that Kamen Rider depending on Derps answer and if i take that, i might as well take Munichiro

oh, i see.

tho, i personally believe gyokko to be the best choice, in case of a demon slayer fight to happen
he is not as busted as muichiro but not as weak as, let's say, kaigaku or something

actually, if even gyokko is too strong, maybe get someone like zenitsu or inosuke (before douma's fight, obviously)

Am i trippin or does Gyokko look way more haxxed than any Hashira??
you're not

but gyokko is physically the third weakest upper moon, and in my opinion (considering that daki and gyutaro need to be decapitated at the same time to die) the least haxxed of the UM's, probably just after kaigaku

gyokko has some really nice hax, but if he was to fight any other hashira in the same level or above muichiro, he would certainly die mid-high diff even without the slayer marks going on

you're not

but gyokko is physically the third weakest upper moon, and in my opinion (considering that daki and gyutaro need to be decapitated at the same time to die) the least haxxed of the UM's, probably just after kaigaku

gyokko has some really nice hax, but if he was to fight any other hashira in the same level or above muichiro, he would certainly die mid-high diff even without the slayer marks going on
also, gyokko is physically weaker than most guys in the tournament list, only getting op if he uses his molded form

even then, just restrict that and we're good to go

Son, how many characters present in this tournament do you think can kill him actually?

Son, how many characters present in this tournament do you think can kill him actually?
right now, considering the SBA is kill/incap

SCP-1233 (AP, dura and speed)
Azumarill (AP and speed)
Charlie Nash (AP and speed)
Himiko Toga (AP and speed)
Tarkus (AP and speed)
Pluto (AP, dura and speed)

of course, if you give them nichirin swords or sunlight or any other method that can kill a demon

really, almost everyone can kill him, but it will be a hard fight indeed

Tarkus (AP and speed)

Tarkus ain't beating any Demon Slayer my dude, he gets literally vaporized in one hit. Especially as speed is equal.
Edit: Wait you worded that weird, you mean the opponents have nichirin blades? Obviously nobody is gonna have those.

Back