• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@DT But did that opponent have senses on par with Bokim's?

It completely drained Rose of her Tekisu in one minute, all while healing any damage she dealt to him including nearly crushing his throat

All of the above master class, or even just master class people tend to have darned good senses. Still gonna see if I can find actually good cases.

Though still, Bokim's case is scaled from his daughter, who doesn't have generally super good senses but rather a specifically trained ability to filter natural from unnatural sounds. Which, I am not sure how much that'd help against this.

The feat they used to introduce her enhanced hearing is hearing water falling slightly differently in a shower to indicate someone was sneakingup on her

I just don't see a reason why Bokim would lose. Bokim has an AP advantage, a decent amount of skill so he doesn't get skillstomped, a lot of techniques that Aki really can't deal with, and more versatility as a whole.

I was leaning towards Bokim anyway, mainly via what ThePixelKirby just said + El Brazo Del Tigre. I can retract my vote if you want?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back