• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Earl saided that neither could win against Ouma, so i am taking his words on this, not sure if i should

Ouma for reasons in previous threads.

He is rank a blazer. D rank is normal. 1 C rank for a class it's rare, 1 b rank for a school (around 300 students let's say) is a miracle. And an a rank in the whole Japan is a national event that hits the news and hits viral. A rank stella stated that she has 30x more magic than other blazers. So gl draining ouma's power.

Furthermore ouma cannot be tied up cus air barrier.

His durability and barrier won't be bypassed by kai s AP or his zombies.

Ouma has that ap advantage and comparable skill. His air waves, oxygen manip and sheer strength with grabs and stuff is insane.

Should not any of this work he'll get rid of the armour and blitz him to death.

Stomp I believe. Ouma hard counters Kia's best move and his only hope at ending the fight.

Firephoenixearl said:
He is rank a blazer. D rank is normal. 1 C rank for a class it's rare, 1 b rank for a school (around 300 students let's say) is a miracle. And an a rank in the whole Japan is a national event that hits the news and hits viral. A rank stella stated that she has 30x more magic than other blazers. So gl draining ouma's power.
Kai doesn't drain magic, though, he drains Chi.

He also sort of turns his enemies into Chi so there's that too.

Well magic in rakudai is like spiritual power. Hell even their swords are a part of their soul. So by verse equalization it would be the same.

And there is still the fact that he cannot bind ouma or tire him before getting destroyed.

Wdym by "like spiritual power"? Magic comes from their souls/spirits?

I'm not really contesting that; just on if Ouma could resist Kai's absorption.

Device (ÒâçÒâÉÒéñÒé╣, Debaisu ) are weapons that a Blazer are able to manifest from their souls. At times Devices are referred to as Holy Swords, Demon Bows, Cursed Tools and Blessed Tools.

And actual power null can be used on swords. I don't believe it was properly explained, but it feels weird now that i look at it.

Magic is also known as Mana is the source of every Blazers' power.

Blazers (ÒâûÒâ¼ÒéñÒéÂÒâ╝, Bureiz─ü) are a special-breed of humans born with magic.

Im not exactly sure myself here. Verse equalization could still take care of it, but am not sure. Oh well moot point, armor won't let kai absorb him.

little did Earl know that Let is grammatically fine in this case

har har

also just go get Gyro

then we wait

Kai just appeared in one movie so there's no much outside of what was already said in previous threads. What want to known? I'll see if I remember it

Welp, for instance, don't think manipulating oxygen would work against an spirit.

I guess Ouma seems more versatil with range, and barriers are generally useful against multiple enemies, could even prevent his magic from being stolen; but I do not known how can he deal with several opponents aside from that.

I see why people see him winning, but I do not think its an stomp.

Well ouma's barrier can't be broken only bypassed by stronger attacks. Kai and his zombies are too low for that. The barrier will also prevent him from being absorbed. So idk if kai has anything to end the fight given that he can't destroy self regenerating 98 ton barrier, and he also can't absorb cus ouma has a lot of magic and also the barrier to protect him from getting tied up.

Kai's jombies will be useless in this battle, bar Master Oogway. Even if Oogway doesn't have access to chi abilities, his physiology as a jombie + pressure points will give Ouma huge problems.

Pandas are notorious for having large chi reserves, and Kai was gonna absorb an entire village of them. That's assuming as well that chi = magic in verse equal.

Kai's skill should be above Ouma's. Even a KFP2 Po was able to copy and master the forbidden moves from Fenghuang after seeing them once, which no other prestigious kung fu master could come close to performing, and both Kai and Oogway are >>>>> KFP3 Po in terms of skill.

Couldn't Kai tie up the barrier, and thus Ouma who is inside?

Ouma foderizzes Oogway through sheer versatility and AP. Not to mention that Oogway literally cannot do anything to Ouma through his barrier. Fun fact (not that it matters) Ouma can actually get hit by Oogway's pressure point move (that he used on Tai Lung) and not flinch even if he doesn't have his armour on because his skin is so thicc (he tanked Ikki's blow that sends waves into the body the same way).

Yeah still doesn't come close to being A rank, literal prodigies with only 1 existing in the whole nation of Japan (Ouma, since Stella is a foreigner that transferred). So he needs to tire ouma out and tie him to absorb his magic.

They are still comparable. I've explained to you before just how stupidly skilled Ikki is (the dude has so much mastery over things like martial arts, body control etc that he literally started his own heart after it stopped beating. Ouma is no Ikki in terms of skill but he's still extremely skilled, so the skill is comparable between Ouma and Kai (i will admit Kai has a skill advantage, but nothing game changning). But it is still null from the fact that he cannot hurt Ouma.

Tie up air? Nah. His barrier is not physical. If Kai tries to tie him up, the chains will just stop like a couple of centimeters in front of Ouma's skin cus of the air barrier. He's not even tied up, more like the chains surround him, so he can still move normally and take them off (sheer ap should do the job).

Thick skin doesn't negate your nerves being messed with. Just pointing that out.

Mr. Bambu said:
Thick skin doesn't negate your nerves being messed with. Just pointing that out.
Ouma's level can for some reason. As in the thick skin literally prevented a blow that was supposed to hit in a way so that it abuses the 70% water fact of the human body to send a shockwave into the organs. Ouma was like "Nope, my skin is too tough for dat". How thick skin prevents a shockwave that is supposed to literally go through your whole body is beyond me but eh.

That still isn't pressure points though. So Kai's would still work.

Ouma's just over 2x stronger than Oogway, and given that regular jombies no-sell attacks from those stronger than them (see Jombie Porcupine vs Tigress, where Viper restrained him), it's very likely that Ouma's attacks won't do any significant damage to Oogway whatsoever. The pressure point move is done by blocking the opponent's chi to incapacitate them, I'm not sure if having thick skin will stop that.

I'm not sure what you mean with the first sentence. He'll try to tire and/or restrain Ouma before restraining him anyway, but the absorption will definitely work. Just that it may not be as quick if we assume chi to be equal to magic.

Fun fact: If we take Paws of Destiny to be canon, then Oogway/Kai has over a thousand years of experience instead of 500. Given that Oogway was already a prestigious kung-fu master before Jindiao's rise and only turned to kung-fu after defeating Kai iirc. But alright, I hear you, Rakudai guys are skilled too.

If the barrier exerts a force outwards to act as a barrier, it may as well be physical, otherwise it wouldn't be able to block attacks in the first place.

2x with a sword with dura neg and Wind manip to make his attacks seemingly stronger (negates more durability due to cutting sharper) and you get yourself at most 2 shots vs Oogway. There is still the fact as i said that Ouma can literally sit there all day and not notice that they are attacking him at all. He can literally disregard them and continue fighting Kai due to the barrier's nature it's impossible for anyone to bypass it without having AP higher than Ouma (or equal). So Jombies and oogway, are out of the equation, they literally cannot do anything.

Just stating the point that Ouma has a LOT of magic. Nothing more...

The barrier is more like. You know how it's harder to move when you're in water? Or how bullets which go from air to water slow down by a WHOLE lot because of density? Same concept applies to Ouma's barrier. He applies a really thick layer of air around his, so thick that even 98.76 ton attacks cannot bypass it cus it's so dense. That's why it cannot be broken or overwhelmed with numbers. So it's not a physical barrier, but it can stop physical attacks by dispersing their energy in a sense. But how can Kai even tie him up? Ouma flexes and breaks the chains/breaks free via sheer AP.

Don't see how the sword negs durability apart from being a sword. Piercing someone made entirely out of jade is both very hard to do and a fruitless effort. Ouma is gonna need way more than 2 hits to stop Oogway. If he is susceptible to attacks at his own level, I have a hard time believing he wouldn't be susceptible to attacks just 2x weaker than he is and an even harder time believing that passively no-selling attacks below 97 tons is fair in a haxless brackets.

It's harder to walk through water than air due to water having a greater density, yes. That's only relevant because the greater density means that you have to do more work to push the denser water out of the way as you move, and so the water applies an opposite force to you. Same goes with this air barrier; hitting it with a force means that it will apply the same force backwards. If you push against it/constrict it with a force, it will apply the same force backwards, essentially being physical. And no, flexing won't break the chains, you're overestimating the AP gap between Kai and Ouma.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back