• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi CRT No: 1 The Fixing

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i mean measure only the difference between the 2. Not measure both of their bodies, just from the top of Kenichi's head and above.

So we will get "how much taller Saiga is", then we add that number to Kenichi's 165cm and we'll get saiga's height. Get me?

Btw there is also a certain calc i need help with. It's this (would scale to Advanced Grandmasters, Hayato, and maybe even Grandmasters, considering how casually it was blocked):

Seizou stopped this with 1 hand rather casually.

The size of the building (can be used to get the height for the windows from the interior which we can then scale to the 1st pic since there is a window there when the destruction happened).

With the interior being....HUGE! Yeah, quite huge.

I think we can use the "80% is hollow" we used in the tower calc for the masters. Or we can use this "15 or 20:1" ratio from the internet. Whichever seems more believable.

With the destruction being pulverization, of what we can assume to be concrete. 40j/cc.

I can do the calc myself i just need help with the pixel scaling.

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
The downside to this upgrade is that it puts him in the range for Baki the Grappler matches
I mean yeah, but most of these guys stomp via ki alone. But that thread will come after this. For now do you agree with "likely 7-B" for Hayato with the proof above?

I guess I can agree to a "Possibly 7-B", not fully confident about it though

I think I can agree to a "possibly 7-B" but we'd have to have a note that its due to statements.

Btw, where would he fall on the 7-B scale?

PTSOXMONKEY99 said:
I think I can agree to a "possibly 7-B" but we'd have to have a note that its due to statements.
Btw, where would he fall on the 7-B scale?
Baseline. 6.5 megaton (6.3 is minimum).

I strongly doubt that Akisame meant that the Elder is 500,000 times stronger than the other grandmasters in his dojo. That would be ridiculous, given that a grandmaster who was not that far above them was stated to be capable of giving him trouble. In addition, he was roughly evenly matched with the strongest grandmaster of their enemy organisation (Yami, I think it was called). He is the strongest fighter in the series, yes, but not completely overwhelmingly so.

Yes, but then how come Shigure had a strugling face on from Hayato releasing his Ki in his restricted form?

And Silicardo's case is very clear PIS. Silicardo should be above Mikumi who toys with the Ryouzanpaku masters. Him losing to a single master is pretty clear PIS.

That's why i believe Mikumi or Saiga are much better ways to compare the difference given that.

Saiga > Seizou.

The latter being capable of casually demolishing both Hongou and Shiba, with 0 effort.

Then Saiga beating him and stating "i am still no match for you" when he saw Hayato not get hurt by the Missile.

Restricting his punches to that degree against Kenichi does not mean that his true power has diminished in any way.

Again, there is a considerable difference in power level and skill between Hayato and the other Ryouzanpaku grandmasters, but not to nearly such an enormous degree.

Yes but going from Kensei's explanation he's saying "he's currently restricting himself to 0.0002% of his true power".

You're saying we should go with the assumption that his Ki isn't getting restricted to such a degree?

Yes, I am. The author probably simply made a mistake in how to properly explain what was happening.

Hmm, i guess since we have no clear proof of Ki getting restricted, we should go with the lower assumption.

Eh, fair enough then. So simply 7-C for Hayato?

Thank you. Is there anything else left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back