• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kai does not need the chains to absorb. He just needs to make his hands glow jade and do that twisty thing. Think like Goku about to pull off a kamehameha. He kinda does that motion in reverse. He does need close proximity and time to set up that move, which is why he tends to use his chains to wrap foes up before stealing their chi and jading them

Well he needs to either overpower the people (which he can't do to ouma), tire them quite a bit or use kunai with chain to restrain them. 2 of them aren't possible and the other is hardly gonna happen against someone stronger before Ouma can beat him. (As in he won't be able to hurt or tire Ouma before Ouma can obliterate him).

But i guess it's still a possibility although highly unlikely. So fair?

Ok then i vote Ouma.

Ouma FMR (For My Reasons[?])

Excellent decision.

Omua:4 (Psychomaster35, Crimson Azoth, Firephoenixearl, Iapitus The Impaler)

Kai:1 (GyroNutz (presumably))

Drite77 said:
It counts now. Ouma FRA
So i was right, Knew It

@Tac

So putting the "ma" in front you get Maou, that's a nice catch Inb4 plot twist Rakudai comes out saying Ouma is an actual demon lord just because

Anyway that's 8-1 in favour of Ouma.

I gotta hand it to Kai though, he put up a pretty decent fight.

Ending Pun.

Looks like Omuas skills proved too much for some CHIllenging opponents mind to be BLOWN.

Right. Onto the next round, which I believe is Skull Knight VS Rin (Berserk VS Senran Kagura)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back