• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm on vacation right now, so I won't have time to respond. I may be able to respond tonight tho.

As for using styles to bypass armor, I will grab scans to prove it was by the use of a half baked style later

Iapitus The Impaler said:
As for using styles to bypass armor, I will grab scans to prove it was by the use of a half baked style later
Even if Medaka used it (no idea, I don't remember that), I don't see it scaling to Kamome.

That's roughly as saying that because some air manipulator in a verse uses a technique that suffocates people, any other air manipulator of similar skill does that.

Having an ability is not just theoretically being able to perform it, but also having the knowledge and inspiration to do so. I don't see how one would make an argument that Medaka using such a thing would imply Kamome doing it as well.

Especially considering that Medaka is a genius...

Basically read the last posts from DT, but one of the main arguments of Kamome's win was Octopus and the attack one prevent the opponent from performing physical maneuvers, do not stop VK from dong the Blood Spine. Furthermore, he still have to get through stat reduction, and VK can amp himself and gainflight and armor (that according to Lapitus, Kamome can bypass, although other people argue that isn't his powers that do that).

Kamome may still have stuff at his favor, but VK has more advantages than Kamome's; without mentioning the final attack from VK, that as a melee fighter, would affect Kamome.

Ok then

5-2-4 (K-I-V). Imma say VK FRA for now. I could start arguing in place of Iap, but as knowledgable as i am on Medaka Box styles were never my fav nor my forte.

I'm gonna vote incon, the arguments aren't convincing either way.

Soooo... I assume this is officially dead now?

We need to post the next match or this tournament is going to die off. Flip a coin for the one to advance due to a lack of people participating.

Only one vote is requiered to flip the coin (unless is needed certain number above the highest vote, in this case above 3).

Sure, incon

Still saying that I should be allowed 16 characters cause those matches move along faster

No, Dargoo will flip the coin, God do not really care about launching coinsYes, so both 50/50 to continue the brackets, if Dargoo do not want to wait a little more.

Back