• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-B Brackets: Round 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
Crazy dnd sword
Tenth round of the 8-B Brackets Begins! The winner of the last round was Adam Taurus.

Current Standings

Hub

The contenders for this round are the Metro Ma, submitted by Crimson Azoth, and Let Dahaka, submitted by RotofBots.

Speed is equalized, Dragon God Form Let is used. Battle takes place in a depopulated Metro City, outside the Metro Man museum.

Metro Man seems to be baseline or 11 tons, Let is above 36.425 Tons.

Metro Ma -

Let Dahaka -

Incon -

1-1798775318
Megamind-metro-man

I can see Let winning this. Strength, durability, ability advantage, and stamina makes him win. True, Metro Man has range, but thats it.

I'm actually pretty confused Metro Man doesn't scale to this considering Megamind has tried killing him with prep repeatedly to no effect before.

Even then this page says melting a skyscraper should be 7-A, and apparently Tighten can do something similar with inferior versions of Metro Man's powers.

Dreamworks profiles are crap. That is a given.

Metro Man dodged the Death Ray and Tighten never melted a skyscraper

Give me a sec to respond to all the points raised above

Oh, wow. I always felt that Metro Man should be higher as well.

@Roto

While the characters in RAVE do have some insane durability feats, this is Let from before that feat.

But I agree with everything else. Let severely outskills, and, for the moment, has a 3x AP advantage.

Also, I really need to add Rage power to Haru and Musica. Among other things. I forgot to do so when I reread most of the manga for the 7-B tournament Haru got second in.

Actually, I'm just seeing Crimson's comment. I'll retract my vote until I see his reasoning.

Does Let outskill? MM has lived for between 30-40 years, and has been fighting Megamind for most of that time, who is extremely skillful due to his nature, and consistently beaten him into the ground with not a single loss till the Death Ray incident.

Plus, Metro Man's flight and range advantage allows him to outmaneuver Let's skills and rangespam with heat vision. Also, remember, he scales a long way above Tighten's baseline AP.

Metro Man is best man.

I'll wait for Crimson before voting.

Again I think Metro Man's profile is severely outdated. After this round I might post some calcs (he'll probably be disqualified anyways).

And Dreamworks as a whole needs a lot of work...

Do you reckon that MM should be disqualified immediately?

He didn't vastly outspeed it though. He moved away some unquantifiable distance before it hit the ground from the top of the building he was in, which is only Reletivistic at best.

The "day of activity" happened before Megamind set off the laser too.

Let has trained for all his life in many forms of martial arts and draconic arts. He is also stated to be more skilled than the 6 guards who have far more battle experience than himself.

As for flight and range spam... Let has used illusions to trick his enemy into thinking he's dead and then hits his opponent with a surprise attack when they least expect it. Let could always do this if push comes to shove or use his illusions to distract Metro.

And Let should also scale above the 36.5 ton feat mentioned in the OP.

Crimson Azoth said:
And Dreamworks as a whole needs a lot of work...

Do you reckon that MM should be disqualified immediately?
Probably? 8-B sounds way off, given every single other thing that's happened in the movie.

MM should probably be disqualified, yeah. I'll try and calc some of his feats.

Well, I can't seem to find wherever Tighten melted part of a building in the movies. The most he does is tear up some areas with them, but not melting anything other than a mannequin head.

I could get KE from the tip of the skyscraper he throws tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back