• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
If I see anyone using Nen as an argument during this tournament, Feitan is going straight out. Other than that, I guess this is fine once OP updates the list.

If I see anyone using Nen as an argument during this tournament, Feitan is going straight out. Other than that, I guess this is fine once OP updates the list.
just a note: the only Nen that is an issue is Ren, the others are fine from what i looked at

Whenever the OP wants.

Here's hoping they don't forget. Like what usually happens to me.

Or that my character isn't immediately stomped. Also like what usually happens to me.

Whenever the OP wants.

Here's hoping they don't forget. Like what usually happens to me.

Or that my character isn't immediately stomped. Also like what usually happens to me.
I often forget about my tournaments so yeh lol

my picks of character are usually mid-high tier in the tier in-question so I dont really have to worry about that!

well, I kind of have an issue with Gruntilda's bracket placement, She's in the same bracket as Blade Wolf is so they could end up fighting, which is an issue because I submitted both...

I'm filling cautiously confident for Sollux's first match. His tactics seem like an easy counter for Boruto, but that 5x ap gap is gonna be a pain.

I really don't care where Gruntilda is put, just that she isnt in the first 4 matches, kind of screws me over to have to pick one to win outside of the finals.

I really don't care where Gruntilda is put, just that she isnt in the first 4 matches, kind of screws me over to have to pick one to win outside of the finals.
That wouldn't until 2 rounds from now assuming both win all their matches before they fight, which I doubt would happen

Due to complications with Marill and a potential Pokémon CRT, there is now a potential spot for replacing the Pokémon. Please nominate here instead of the versus threads in order to avoid clogging them up with too much text. Nominate and debate about characters here, and I'll start by nominating a potential canadite: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Will_Blake_(Books)
Hmm, I think he bites, GG for everyone who isn't a cyborb

8-A Aradia is trapped in a physical robot body and it's shown she goes to the afterlife if she dies. Also, Time Travel is mostly non-applicable, aside from her using it to make time clones, which is admittedly her main wincon here.

My biggest concern for Aradia is her just zerg rushing everyone with hundreds of time travel created clones of herself, which is her shown canon character mind set in that form.

I'm willing to let Pikachu on instead, especially as I don't think Blade Wolf has any way of winning against Aradia. She'd likely rip him apart with telekinesis as soon as he started to annoy her, given her character...

9-A and 2-A Aradia play around. 8-A doesn't.

More like nobody in the tournament has any way of dealing with hundreds of respawning people zerg rushing them at once...

Back