• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Before everyone starts nominating, let's go over the ground rules:

1: Each person can only nominate 2 characters (While they can be part of the same series, they must not have fought canonically).

2: Only nominate characters that scale to, or have, 100 Ton to 1 Kiloton feats (if not feat is described, they will be labeled as baseline, but still allowed to participate).

3: Hax are fine (though please try to steer clear of them), as long as they don't render matches as stomps (ex: Casuality Manipulation, Higher-Dimensional Existence and Abstract Existence).

4: Should an inconclusive pop up, I will flip a coin (Heads for the former combatant, tails for the latter). Stomps immediately eliminate the weaker fighter. However, if any characters break the rules list here, they will be disqualified.

5: Across all fights, speed is equalized.

Other than that, there are 16 characters to nominate.

Tournament Brackets: https://challonge.com/sedj8uis

Combatants

1: Right Hand Man (Henry Stickmin) (AP: 883 Tons of TNT) Psychomaster35

2: Pikachu (Pokémon) (AP: 717 Tons of TNT) Psychomaster35

3: Sollux Captor (Homestuck) (AP: ???) The Wright Way

4: Tayuya (Naruto) (AP: ???) LightReinh12345

5: Calamity Mary (Magical Girl Raising Project) (AP: ???) Popted2

6: Boruto Uzumaki (Naruto) (AP: 573 Tons of TNT) Popted2

7: Luck Voltia (Black Clover) (AP: 156 Tons of TNT) Epsilon R

8: Raiden (Metal Gear) (AP: 157 Tons of TNT) XSOULOFCINDERX

9: Overseer (Ark: Survival Evolved) (AP: 206 Tons of TNT) XSOULOFCINDERX

10: Gruntilda (Banjo-Kazooie) (AP: 477 Tons of TNT) DaReaperMan

11: Blade Wolf (Metal Gear) (AP: 157 Tons of TNT) DaReaperMan

12: Ivan Bruel (Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir) (AP: 239 Tons of TNT) Gilad Hyperstar

13: Charles Calvin (Henry Stickmin) (AP: 883 Tons of TNT) Gilad Hyperster

14: Kai Chisaki (My Hero Academia) (AP: ???) Oleggator (Replaces Kenshiro after Round 1 due to upgrade. Long story)

15: Tsunayoshi Sawada (Katekyo Hitman Reborn) (AP: 417 Tons of TNT) Oleggator

16: Feitan Portor (Hunter x Hunter) (AP: 109 Tons of TNT) LightReinh12345

Let the games begin!

Round 1, Match 1: Pikachu VS Blade Wolf (Winner: Pikachu)

Round 1, Match 2: Kenshiro VS Charles Calvin (Winner: Charles Calvin)

Round 1, Match 3: Tayuya VS Tsunayoshi Sawada (Winner: Tsunayoshi Sawada)

Round 1, Match 4: Gruntilda VS Feitan Portor (Winner: Gruntilda)

Round 1, Match 5: Ivan Bruel VS Raiden (Winner: Raiden)

Round 1, Match 6: Boruto Uzumaki VS Sollux Captor (Winner: Sollux Captor)

Round 1, Match 7: Calamity Mary VS Overseer (Winner: Overseer)

Round 1, Match 8: Right Hand Man VS Luck Voltia (Winner: Right Hand Man)

Losers Round 1, Match 9: Blade Wolf VS Kai Chisaki (Winner: ??? )

Losers Round 1, Match 10: Tayuya VS Feitan Portor (Winner: ???)

Losers Round 1, Match 11: Ivan Bruel VS Boruto Uzumaki (Winner: Boruto Uzumaki)

Losers Round 1, Match 12: Calamity Mary VS Luck Voltia (Winner: ???)

Round 2, Match 13: Pikachu VS Charles Calvin (Winner: ???)

Round 2, Match 14: Tsunayoshi Sawada VS Gruntilda (Winner: ???)

Round 2, Match 15: Raiden VS Sollux Captor (Winner: ???)

Round 2, Match 16: Overseer VS Right Hand Man (Winner: ???)

Losers Round 2, Match 17: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Losers Round 2, Match 18: ??? VS Boruto Uzumaki (Winner: ???)

Losers Round 2, Match 19: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Losers Round 2, Match 20: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Losers Round 3, Match 21: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Losers Round 3, Match 22: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Round 3, Match 23: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Round 3, Match 24: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Losers Round 4, Match 25: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Losers Round 4, Match 26: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Losers Round 5, Match 27: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Semifinals, Match 28: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Losers Round 6, Match 29: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Finals, Match 30: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Last edited:
My first two choices are Beginning of MGRR Raiden and The Survivor (since he's technically 8-A via three of his Pets, it just doesn't say that on his Profile). If The Survivor isn't allowed then I'll pick The Overseer and if Raiden isn't Allowed then I'll replace him with Create-A-Bot.

By the way, just to let you know, RHM and Charles have never fought each other canonically

Before we move forward, does anyone have any problems with any character? If so, please speak up now so it doesn't ruin the tourney later.

Oh wonderful, Davy has passive fear manipulation and death manipulation, headlesskramer is the only person who knows davy so yeh

Yeah, Sollux is really the only 8-A there that could work for this. Vriska and Gamzee are too haxed while everyone else is haxless enough to get shut down easily.

Yeah, Sollux is really the only 8-A there that could work for this. Vriska and Gamzee are too haxed while everyone else is haxless enough to get shut down easily.
Caliborn is haxless... okay then

Also why does Caliborn autocorrect to California lol

low-high is too much for any tournament that doesn't reach into tier 5 up, and High-Mid is backed up by things like possession and bio manip on Kars's end.
You just have to keep him there until the Sun comes back
Or you can Seal them or maybe vaporize them ik they are a bit too OP
Then if no can Bypass it I will suggest to change it with Akaza (100 tons) & Feitan (145 tons)

You just have to keep him there until the Sun comes back
Or you can Seal them or maybe vaporize them ik they are a bit too OP
Then if no can Bypass it I will suggest to change it with Akaza (100 tons) & Feitan (145 tons)
yes, wait like 5-10 hours for the sun to come up. do you even realize how evenly matched the characters have to be for the battle to last over an hour?

why do you like characters with good regen so much? Akaza is also nigh-impossible to hit due to Pregocnition AND instinctive reaction, add that along with danmaku and shockwaves and we have a wrap against basically every character in the tournament. as for sunlight coming up see above.

and This page is my nitpick with Feitan. Madness type 3, Fear manip, and death manip are my issues with that in particular, does he use those in-character?

yes, wait like 5-10 hours for the sun to come up. do you even realize how evenly matched the characters have to be for the battle to last over an hour?

why do you like characters with good regen so much? Akaza is also nigh-impossible to hit due to Pregocnition AND instinctive reaction, add that along with danmaku and shockwaves and we have a wrap against basically every character in the tournament. as for sunlight coming up see above.

and This page is my nitpick with Feitan. Madness type 3, Fear manip, and death manip are my issues with that in particular, does he use those in-character?
If the ap is much superior & stamina is very high they can fight for that long I guess
I like Regeneration guys lol really
Feitan Starts with h2h combat, attack with his sword usually
But if U have still have Problems then I will remove awesome Regeneration guys
I will select Gyomei. & in his Profile on Wiki Feitan doesnt have the abilities you mentioned

Feitan Starts with h2h combat, attack with his sword usually
I will select Gyomei
Feitan is under a microscope on my end

Battle Spirit (Overwhelming Aura that causes Fear Manipulation and Paralysis with the opponent feeling the air getting heavier, and can even cause internal bleeding and external lacerations and external lacerations with the opponent feeling the air getting heavier). passive fear and paralysis on Gyomi's end.

Feitan is under a microscope on my end

Battle Spirit (Overwhelming Aura that causes Fear Manipulation and Paralysis with the opponent feeling the air getting heavier, and can even cause internal bleeding and external lacerations and external lacerations with the opponent feeling the air getting heavier). passive fear and paralysis on Gyomi's end.
You have Problem with even Gyomei? bruh but you can kill this dude if U have resistance to paralysis inducement & fear manipulation
& check it Feitan doesnt have the abilities on his Profile before saying he really doesnt have madness manipulation on his Profile

You have Problem with even Gyomei? bruh but you can kill this dude if U have resistance to paralysis inducement & fear manipulation
& check it Feitan doesnt have the abilities on his Profile before saying he really doesnt have madness manipulation on his Profile
Battle Spirit (Overwhelming Aura that causes Fear Manipulation and Paralysis with the opponent feeling the air getting heavier, and can even cause internal bleeding and external lacerations and external lacerations with the opponent feeling the air getting heavier).

do you see why i have an issue? he fear manips, paralyisis manips, and kills people with his aura alone.

Ren - Fear Manipulation, Limited Paralysis Inducement, Madness Manipulation (Type 3) and Limited Death Manipulation (It has been stated that without Ten, a Nen User is capable of inducing crippling fear, paralyzing people, causing insanity and even outright killing them with Nen alone, this is through malicious aura attacks), Statistics Amplification (Ren also enhances physical characteristics).

unless im reading Feitan's profile wrong he has every Ren ability.

Battle Spirit (Overwhelming Aura that causes Fear Manipulation and Paralysis with the opponent feeling the air getting heavier, and can even cause internal bleeding and external lacerations and external lacerations with the opponent feeling the air getting heavier).

do you see why i have an issue? he fear manips, paralyisis manips, and kills people with his aura alone.

Ren - Fear Manipulation, Limited Paralysis Inducement, Madness Manipulation (Type 3) and Limited Death Manipulation (It has been stated that without Ten, a Nen User is capable of inducing crippling fear, paralyzing people, causing insanity and even outright killing them with Nen alone, this is through malicious aura attacks), Statistics Amplification (Ren also enhances physical characteristics).

unless im reading Feitan's profile wrong he has e
Feitan Starts with H2H & Swordmanship anyway in character (Feitan Vs Zazan)
No can resist paralysis inducement here U are saying?!

Last edited:
I cant See
& no one has resistance to fear manipulation & paralysis inducement here?!?
Feitan Starts with H2H & Swordmanship anyway in character
Nen Manipulation (Transmuter; Feitan is a powerful Nen user and can use all the basic and advanced techniques) Ren is under basic abilities on the Nen page.

nobody resist those does unless I'm missing something.

I don't care what he starts with, does he use Ren at all in-character?

Nen Manipulation (Transmuter; Feitan is a powerful Nen user and can use all the basic and advanced techniques) Ren is under basic abilities on the Nen page.

nobody resist those does unless I'm missing something.

I don't care what he starts with, does he use Ren at all in-character?
As far as I remember he didnt use it against Zazan, the only major fight he had also when looting in Yorknew City Arc I didnt See him Using it either so I guess he does not use ren that much in character & if nobody has resistance then

Back