• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoo_Faust

Blue Doggo Enthusiast
VS Battles
Retired
"something something almost 8-A"

Well you're not wrong, but just for clarification. He's can fight a winning battle against a 96.76 tons dude.

Anyway vote Ouma for reasons in previous thread. I don't think Dahaka stands a ghost of a chance here.

Firephoenixearl said:
vote Ouma for reasons in previous thread
I'm not even sure how I should count a self-FRA from reasoning on another battle entirely, but this is a first for me on the wiki

It's ok Dargoo, you'll start to learn these stuff. Anyway for anyone who's not familiar with why Ouma obliterates here.

• Ouma is like 3x Dahaka's AP.
  • Air manipulation should be > Dahaka's
  • Tenryuu Armor makes all of Dahaka's attacks useless.
  • Oxygen Manip and air slashes are a thing.
  • If push comes to shove Ouma just releases tenryuu armor and blitzes Dahaka to hell and back.
Close for stomp

Question: How would Ouma interact with Mystic Dragon Dream, which Let uses to create a false image of himself that his opponents attack before he attacks them from behind?

He also has Mystic Dragon Paralysis, which is standard magic-based paralysis inducement.

Hmm i could argue that it wouldn't work because Stella did a similar thing creating a light clone (bending light to make it look like she was not moving while she attacked him) and IIRC he actually reacted to that. But more importantly. Not only does he have invisibility on his own, but even if that does work, and he does get behind Ouma, then what? He cannot so much as scratch Ouma through his armor.

I heavily doubt that would work. Touka Toudou has paralysis inducement through magical lighting, yet she was completely fodderized and Ouma's Magic capacity is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> normal ones. As in "A school having a 1 C-Rank knight is considered rare, having 1 B-Rank Knight is considered a miracle, and having an A-Rank such as Ouma is considered to be a miracle for the whole nation, as in, in the whole nation of japan it would be a miracle if there was 1 A-Rank Knight". IIRC Stella Vermillio another A-Rank like Ouma stated that she has more than 30 times more magic than other blazers. And even if that would work, there is still the fact that Ouma is incredibly thickskinned and has a tough body and mind which allowed him to fight against a desperado. And if even that doesn't work, there is still the fact that Dahaka still cannot win, whereas Ouma would win within 1 min due to Dahaka dying from lack of oxygen.

Firephoenixearl said:
I heavily doubt that would work. Touka Toudou has paralysis inducement through magical lighting, yet she was completely fodderized and Ouma's Magic capacity is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> normal ones. ... Ouma is incredibly thickskinned and has a tough body and mind which allowed him to fight against a desperado.
Isn't that more of a resistance to electricity through his thick skin rather than a resistance to paralysis specifically?

Also Let shouldn't technically have Mystic Dragon Dream as that was Jegen's technique, so we can sort of forget about that.

Although I talked with you on discord as to why Let's contact-based paralysis wouldn't work, so neato.

Would this be a stomp, in your opinion?

Well considering how with Tenryuu Armor on, Dahaka has no way to win this fight.

And without the Armor, Dahaka is left fighting a dude 3x stronger than himself who focuses a lot on raw power, is a master of the sword, and can manipulate air who can also blitz him to hell and back. All while lacking in oxygen (which would give him a max of 1 minute).

I believe this is in no way fair.

yeah... voting Ouma for having MCB level durability via magic 96 ton dura with 96 ton auto-regenerating armor on top.

This seems like the stompiest decisive match possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back