• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A Tournament "Resurgence From Failure" Round 1- Match 13: Yuno Grinberryal vs Enterprise

ALTERNATE TITLE: THE GHOST AND UNFAMILIAR OF MAGIC

Summary would be added later

• Beginning of Seriea Yuno are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Magdeburg Water Bridge, German
  • images
  • Starting range: 50 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Grey Ghost: 0
  • Wind Elf: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Enterprise.%28Azur.Lane%29.600.2443281.jpg

VS
Yuno.%28Black.Clover%29.600.3104820.jpg

Alright, since you gave a clear scaling chain for Yuno, I will give one for Enterprise as well:

Enterprise > Purifier > Aircraft Carriers = Battleships >> Cruisers >> Destroyers > Non-combat ships = 214 tons feat.

Two >> is equal to stomping, while one > means stronger. I want to note that Purifer, despite gaining strength with each new body and being capable of fighting an entire fleet of shipgirls, her power was unable to suppress Enterprise until recent events. There is also the fact that the shipgirls themselves have also gotten stronger over the course of time, and many of them have awakened their latent power. Yet, Enterprise still stands on top of the scale.

As for the lifting strength, I have my own disagreement with that statement. Whether Yuno or Enterprise's scaling chain is longer, their AP gap shouldn't be too big for one to have an overwhelming advantage over another. Enteprise's isn't that fragile that Yuno could crush her like paper. No, I don't believe lifting strength alone can allow him to turn her into paste. Hundreds of planes and guns would disrupt Yuno's attempt to restrain her as a solution.

The scaling chain isn’t enough to counter Yuno’s and Also Going by the way you use “>” then I will scale mine the same way.

Asta had the power to one shot heath, heath kept preventing it by constantly using tactics to either reduce Asta’s momentum (create ice on the floor) or he continuously attacked Asta with the better range. Eventually Asta took all of those attacks and one shot Heath. Going by your standards of chain scaling he deserves a “>>” via having strength to one shot.

Luck stomps Asta at that time and Magna
Yuno stomps them too.
Regular Mars stomps Yuno as I’ve explained.
Asta with Noelle’s magic stomps base Mars because it damaged the golem Mars, heavily breaking the armour.
Yuno’s spirit is obvious, you know how she shit stomps via breeze.
A full power sylph is far higher growing over time until Yuno reached and surpassed city level later in the series.

Yuno’s spirit magic > or >> an extremely bored casual spirit >>> Asta with Noelle’s nagic > Golem Mars > regular Mars >> Yuno >= Luck >> Asta > Magna = Heath

Again I did not state that lifting strength alone is the deciding factor. Enterprise is not invulnerable, Yuno’s chain puts him higher. And even you you disagree, Yuno’s chain puts him comparable.

Enterprise lacks lifting strength

Yuno is in range and will attack her before she does anything due to his superior reaction.

Yuno with the substantial lifting strength will rip her apart.

I have had several battles where Yuno has the higher AP/Dura and nearly lose to LS. Why this match is a different case, I don’t know. What I do know is that Yuno has enough AP to damage her so lifting strength damage feats become extremely easy to perform. Enterprise is not invulnerable. You’re acting like Yuno needs to be 7x stronger to beat her via lifting strength that’s obviously bs.

yuno fra as i said before. Given the range is 50 meters, I don't see how Yuno doesn't win here. Unless Enterprise has like a forcefield.

Again I did not state that lifting strength alone is the deciding factor. Enterprise is not invulnerable, Yuno’s chain puts him higher. And even you you disagree, Yuno’s chain puts him comparable.

Enterprise lacks lifting strength

Yuno is in range and will attack her before she does anything due to his superior reaction.

Yuno with the substantial lifting strength will rip her apart.

I have had several battles where Yuno has the higher AP/Dura and nearly lose to LS. Why this match is a different case, I don’t know. What I do know is that Yuno has enough AP to damage her so lifting strength damage feats become extremely easy to perform. Enterprise is not invulnerable. You’re acting like Yuno needs to be 7x stronger to beat her via lifting strength that’s obviously bs.
I've never said Enterprise is invulnerable. What I mean is, if Enterprise is restrained by Yuno, then she'll have several ways to disrupt him and be durable enough to withstand his attack at the time.

I don't know about whoever Yuno has fought before, but he's facing a different opponent this time.

The concept of lifting strength doesn't make sense if its used the way you guys want to use it.

How do you expect parts of her body to stay attached when they don't have the superior lifting strength to stay together?

You gave Kazuma and I a simple task, "Can Yuno damage Enterprise despite being comparable in AP?", We completely shattered expectations and even made Yuno surpass Enterprise in the process. And now youre saying Yuno still can't destroy her via lifting strength?

----------------

Even now that we have seen each other's scaling chain I can confidently say that Yuno can win with a barrage piercing and slashing attacks. So either way you see it, Enterprise will get ripped to shreds if she is not broken apart by Yuno's LS alone. Yuno can survive with spirits hushed dance and the superior reaction speed, and luckily Enterprise is in range closer to Yuno than those planes so Yuno doesn't even need to go for any plane.

Enterprise shouldn't win, but if she does. Okay.

The concept of lifting strength doesn't make sense if its used the way you guys want to use it.

How do you expect parts of her body to stay attached when they don't have the superior lifting strength to stay together?

You gave Kazuma and I a simple task, "Can Yuno damage Enterprise despite being comparable in AP?", We completely shattered expectations and even made Yuno surpass Enterprise in the process. And now youre saying Yuno still can't destroy her via lifting strength?

----------------

Even now that we have seen each other's scaling chain I can confidently say that Yuno can win with a barrage piercing and slashing attacks. So either way you see it, Enterprise will get ripped to shreds if she is not broken apart by Yuno's LS alone. Yuno can survive with spirits hushed dance and the superior reaction speed, and luckily Enterprise is in range closer to Yuno than those planes so Yuno doesn't even need to go for any plane.

Enterprise shouldn't win, but if she does. Okay.
Because in order to rip her limbs off, Yuno needs to apply more AP to actually rip them off, which would take some time for it to work. Again, Enterprise is durable enough to withstand the force Yuno applies to her; she just doesn't have enough lifting strength to shrug it off. In the meantime, the guns on her rigging could move on their own to interrupt his attack and give her a chance to escape. Since Yuno can't reach those planes, they will just stay in the air and drop bombs on his head.

The entire verse is filled with navel shells that punch through thick steel like paper, and there are armor-piercing shells among them. Most of the time, it failed to damage the shipgirls.

Because in order to rip her limbs off, Yuno needs to apply more AP to actually rip them off, which would take some time for it to work. Again, Enterprise is durable enough to withstand the force Yuno applies to her
Wow

Lifting Strength is defined as the mass that an individual can lift on Earth. In other words it measures the amount of upwards force a character can produce. As such pushing and pulling feats are also considered a part of this statistic,
The attack potency depends on the energy output of a single attack, not the area of effect of the attack.
Yuno needs to apply more AP to rip them off or he needs to apply pull force to do so?

Because in order to rip her limbs off, Yuno needs to apply more AP to actually rip them off, which would take some time for it to work.

No, this is nonsense.

You require more LS to get the job done.

AP is kinetic energy based.
LS is work done/force on a body.

Once someone takes hold of a character in an attempt to break or rip the arm off, kinetic energy is not applied anymore, it's simply the work done. That is an LS feat. I don't care what type of physics you believe in but in VSbattle wiki that's how it is done here.

Again, Enterprise is durable enough to withstand the force Yuno applies to her; she just doesn't have enough lifting strength to shrug it off

You contradict yourself and no she doesn't have enough durability to avoid getting slashed apart, my scaling chain is higher + is a piercing and slashing attack.

In the meantime, the guns on her rigging could move on their own to interrupt his attack and give her a chance to escape.

Nothing the gun can do against wind... the counter force from the wind should stop all her attacks from her crushing body.

Since Yuno can't reach those planes, they will just stay in the air and drop bombs on his head.

Yuno can simply stop the (foolish suicide move) bomb by simply preventing it from falling with his wind magic.

The entire verse is filled with navel shells that punch through thick steel like paper, and there are armor-piercing shells among them. Most of the time, it failed to damage the shipgirls.

Their durability is simply higher to withstand the K.E. of even armored piercing shells. Yuno has chain is higher so even if he was comparable his piercing attacks will work.

Once someone takes hold of a character in an attempt to break or rip the arm off, kinetic energy is not applied anymore, it's simply the work done. That is an LS feat. I don't care what type of physics you believe in but in VSbattle wiki that's how it is done here.
The thing is, AP can also correlate with physical strength, which is striking strength and durability, her physical striking strength and physical durability is = her AP. At best that LS can pin her down or up,

No, this is nonsense.

You require more LS to get the job done.

You contradict yourself and no she doesn't have enough durability to avoid getting slashed apart, my scaling chain is higher + is a piercing and slashing attack.

Nothing the gun can do against wind... the counter force from the wind should stop all her attacks from her crushing body.

Yuno can simply stop the (foolish suicide move) bomb by simply preventing it from falling with his wind magic.

Their durability is simply higher to withstand the K.E. of even armored piercing shells. Yuno has chain is higher so even if he was comparable his piercing attacks will work.
Yuno requires AP to damage her, not LS. He can't crush her without damaging her in the first place, which Enterprise can survive because she is that durable.

I could accept Yuno's being stronger at the time being, but both being far above their AP value doesn't really extend the gap that much. Enterprise could survive a few hits without dying. This is when I don't get deep into the scaling of separate characters in the first place.

Piercing damage is not something a shipgirl has never experienced before. In a verse that has a military setting, piercing shells have always been used by a bunch of the characters, even the shipgirl, because they are... well, ships.

The thing is, AP can also correlate with physical strength, which is striking strength and durability, her physical striking strength and physical durability is = her AP. At best that LS can pin her down or up,

You don't understand. I am not talking about striking or hitting.
I'm referring to applying pressure/force on an object which is where LS is used. bending something to the point of breaking it for instance.

It makes no sense that Yuno who can physically harm enterprise, can't break her with a superior LS-based attack. It makes 0 sense whatsoever because it's not like Yuno can't harm her, HE CAN, so he even satisfies the dumb logic being pushed here. Still a win-win situation however way you look at it.

And now he is saying Yuno needs even more AP for LS to work? It's just bs at this point in the argument.

Yuno requires AP to damage her, not LS. He can't crush her without damaging her in the first place, which Enterprise can survive because she is that durable.

I could accept Yuno's being stronger at the time being, but both being far above their AP value doesn't really extend the gap that much. Enterprise could survive a few hits without dying. This is when I don't get deep into the scaling of separate characters in the first place.

Piercing damage is not something a shipgirl has never experienced before. In a verse that has a military setting, piercing shells have always been used by a bunch of the characters, even the shipgirl, because they are... well, ships.

Even if I disagree with the logic, Yuno still fulfills your criteria to accomplish what needs to be done. He’s stronger than her with wind magic and his attacks are continuously damaging. Looking at it through your way:

1. With winds strong enough to shatter very large pieces of crystals that are capable of taking attacks from large steel drills, is military armor stronger than that? and would it be stronger to the point of negating that level of piercing attacks?
2. With Yuno being able to survive her attacks for extended period of time via evasion with higher reactions, danmaku dodging with Spirit Hushed Dance and stopping with LS, how long will she last continously taking stronger attacks

and it’s not just one by one it’s simultaneously getting crushed (over time as you see it) with tornado fangs and hit with with slashing attacks wing blades or just summons a bird made of wind to fight for him, etc.

At this point, I feel like we are just repeating the argument. I will answer the second only because I have to work tomorrow.

Military armor from a future where people can create 8-A warships like growing grass and shipgirls considered to be superior in every aspect? Yeah, she can tank it without being torn to pieces.

long enough for her to create some distance against Yuno. Having hundreds of planes dropping bombs at the same time won't be easy to stop, especially with the combined weight of all of those bombs.

Tornado or blades are not the weirdest thing Enterprise has seen before, given the Mirror Sea, a dimension that ***** up the laws of physics and mind, is where she and the shipgirl fought inside every day.

At this point, I feel like we are just repeating the argument. I will answer the second only because I have to work tomorrow.

Military armor from a future where people can create 8-A warships like growing grass and shipgirls considered to be superior in every aspect? Yeah, she can tank it without being torn to pieces.

long enough for her to create some distance against Yuno. Having hundreds of planes dropping bombs at the same time won't be easy to stop, especially with the combined weight of all of those bombs.

Tornado or blades are not the weirdest thing Enterprise has seen before, given the Mirror Sea, a dimension that ***** up the laws of physics and mind, is where she and the shipgirl fought inside every day.

But these crystals are strong enough no sell 8-A attacks that can no sell other 8-A attacks that can no sell the calc as discussed in the scaling chain and you have winds no selling that now. So how would the armour be able to tank that? Anyway it seems like you don’t even like this sort of scaling so now that we’ve gotten both arguments down we just wait I guess. Arguing further on this would just take away the fun.

Btw, Associating tornados is fallacious considering the fact that Yuno’s winds are obviously stronger than the tornado that’s probably not even 8-A. And it doesn’t matter where they fought as long as the the tornados are not granted the ability to warp the laws of physics

oh and don’t forget about the LS keeping her in place and Yuno’s superior movement speed amp to prevent her from putting distance.

Vote count

Yuno: Me, Arnold, Fantarin,Arkenis, Lokolokurah

Enterpirse: Popted, velox, pokemonfan, james,gilad noneless, dereck

Grace for inconclusive

Edit: And tell me other matches that are stuck to go and see if I can vote/give info

Enterprise (8) - Yuno (5), i guess grace started again, dammit man
Okay, i think i'll apply no vote until grace is over because i have a feeling we are going in reset cycle lel

Enterprise (8) - Yuno (5), i guess grace started again, dammit man
Okay, i think i'll apply no vote until grace is over because i have a feeling we are going in reset cycle lel
ehm no now that Enterprise has the votes needed you can apply the match to both profiles

also if you decide to apply no vote the waiting would be useless don't you think?

just apply this match and lets focus for the last 2 matches

Wait, i thought 7-5 votes made the match grace period resetted? (Fyi @Reploidnoridomix voted Enterprise and that make her vote from 7 to 8, Yuno vote was originally 4 until @Lokolokurah voted and make it 5 thus resetted the grace....until Rep voted which we are in new grace period)

Wait, i thought 7-5 votes made the match grace period resetted? (Fyi @Reploidnoridomix voted Enterprise and that make her vote from 7 to 8, Yuno vote was originally 4 until @Lokolokurah voted and make it 5 thus resetted the grace....until Rep voted which we are in new grace period)
Make enterprise advance even without grace finishing, both Yuno and Enterprise are gonna die against Meta so 🐬

okay as long as no more votes are applied, i'm okay with redoing the Grace period
If someone comes and vote for yuno the grace has to be redo again and we will have to wair 24 more hours because gg rules 🐬

Back