• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A Tournament "Resurgence From Failure" Round 1- Match 13: Yuno Grinberryal vs Enterprise

ALTERNATE TITLE: THE GHOST AND UNFAMILIAR OF MAGIC

Summary would be added later

• Beginning of Seriea Yuno are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Magdeburg Water Bridge, German
  • images
  • Starting range: 50 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Grey Ghost: 0
  • Wind Elf: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Enterprise.%28Azur.Lane%29.600.2443281.jpg

VS
Yuno.%28Black.Clover%29.600.3104820.jpg

Lucky E will cripple him
Casual Mars who stomps Yuno was not able to cripple him even when landing good blows

Yuno with spirit magic casually stomped Mars strongest armor+ regen magic

Infact, I just realized, Yuno starts at 50m
You already said this, I was reading and notice the initial distance, so ignore my "Yuno has to get close" to do anything

Hushed Dance
Ok, I am supposing you are not using the spirit version here, which is what I said about him having instintive reactions normally, but it would be less effective than when she is dodging easily danmaku in spirit dive, so there is a nerf, at least Yuno can dodge it but I doubt he can do it more than once for being a inferior version

She's very agile and dodging storms of bullets and airstrikes
Wind is technically omnidirectional (if Yuno creates a Tornado where she is) or has no gaps in the case of Sylph´s breath (massive wind ball) or Tornado fang (Tornado but as a proyectile)

Finally, Yuno is not limited to one spell, he can use two attacks at the same time even at the beginning of the series, (CHAPTER 15), he created wind daggers and a white hawk

I feel this match will take a long time to finish based the debate we have right, not complaining since i can make Yor vs Maki and Kikoru matches in free time keep the good job, folks

I mean, if she’s closer than the planes at the start, Yuno would immediately go after her rather than the planes. I forgot starting range is only 50m. She’s within range.

She can’t even outrange against faster opponents without teleportation so I don’t see her winning this after 8 seconds honestly speaking.

I've been thinking and I still don't see a way out of this one. So are you guys ready to change your vote?

A bunch of shipgirls can amp their speed 2x or higher, but they are unable to defeat Enterprise in battle. Speed amp is nothing new in AL; it's quite common for the opponents to get faster than the shipgirls, but it won't be the decisive factor in victory.

For example, many destroyers like Laffy and Shimakaze are designed to be more nimble and faster than average cruisers, so one of their main playthroughs is to use their rapid movement to outmaneuver the enemy and take potshots at them. So yeah, every shipgirl fought those kinds of enemies on a daily basis. In terms of experience, Enterprise is just another level compared to average shipgirl.

One thing I want to talk about Enterprise's experience is her instinct. No, it's not the ultra-instinct thing, but more like the instinct of a hardened war veteran. You see, an old and experienced warrior like Mikasa has a very strong instinct in battle. She can read the tactics and abilities of others, to the point where she could most likely predict their thoughts. Despite having an outdated rigging, Mikasa manages to overcome an opponent with an overwhelming advantage and is a decent stragtregist. Now I'm not saying Enterprise can outskill Yuno like Yujiro or Garou, but her experience doesn't just stop at being good at fighting. It would certainly allow her to analyze Yuno's fighting style and ability to come up with a strategy against him.

That's not all, however. Enteprise has fought the Purifier, an elite Siren, countless times. Every time the Siren gets destroyed, she comes back with better equipment and more experience than before. Despite how much Purifier fought Enterprise and collected combat data on her, the scale still slid on the Enterprise side.

As for Enterprise planes, while they are less durable than the user, they aren't easily disposed of. First of all, her planes (fighters and bombers) usually stay at 50,000 feet above the ground, which means they are difficult to reach for Yuno's range. If Yuno can destroy some of them, Enterprise could spam more. Here is the important part: other less experienced aircraft carriers have incredible control over their planes; they are capable of controlling them in stormy weather, hazy weather, or when their radar becomes useless. They have to rely on experience alone and are still capable of commanding dozens of planes at the same time.

Another factor that stopped Yuno from winning in "8 seconds" is their AP scaling. Currently, EVERY shipgirl scales to this calc (214.3 tons). It includes the destroyers, whose main focus isn't on firepower but can still shred warships with ease. Enterprise is considered one of, if not, the strongest shipgirls, thus putting her scales vastly above 214.3 tons. It would likely prevent her from getting killed in 8 seconds.

To sum up my argument, Yuno's speed amp is not something Enterprise hasn't seen nor dealt with before. Enemies who are faster and more agile are very common in AL, which every shipgirl faces on a daily basis. Enterprise has won more often than Purifier, despite the latter gaining better stats and combat experience with each fight. Enterprise's skills as a veteran warrior would allow her to read Yuno's moveset and quickly come up with a tactic to counter him. Due to their range and quantity, her planes are not something Yuno can easily dispose of, and Enterprise's skilled control would operate them under Yuno's wind. Enterprise's AP scale was above 214.3 tons, so she could take Yuno's attack without faltering, while bombarding and sniping him at the same time.

A bunch of shipgirls can amp their speed 2x or higher, but they are unable to defeat Enterprise in battle. Speed amp is nothing new in AL; it's quite common for the opponents to get faster than the shipgirls, but it won't be the decisive factor in victory.

The point of the amp was to neg outrange claims.

That’s it.
To sum up my argument, Yuno's speed amp is not something Enterprise hasn't seen nor dealt with before. Enemies who are faster and more agile are very common in AL, which every shipgirl faces on a daily basis. Enterprise has won more often than Purifier, despite the latter gaining better stats and combat experience with each fight. Enterprise's skills as a veteran warrior would allow her to read Yuno's moveset and quickly come up with a tactic to counter him. Due to their range and quantity, her planes are not something Yuno can easily dispose of, and Enterprise's skilled control would operate them under Yuno's wind. Enterprise's AP scale was above 214.3 tons, so she could take Yuno's attack without faltering, while bombarding and sniping him at the same time

Yuno crushes her with the superior LS via wind magic.

she’s within range.

She just moves away or shoots him with the gun or bombards him with the planes.
She’s simply not fast enough to outrange Yuno. She is not fast enough to move away from an attack that is faster than her and has a large area of effect.

She most likely dies before she can do anything due to not only Yuno’s nature to end fights as quickly as possible but also Yuno’s superior reaction speed. This means that it’s likely she dies before Lucky E is active and even if it’s active 8 seconds is still not a long time for Yuno to hold out till he inevitably kills her.

Spirit Hushed Dance counters those ranged attacks btw. It is specifically just used and designed for evading danmaku from those comparable to him. And it doesn’t help her case that Yuno has the faster reactions. But all this assumes she’s alive.

You're saying as if Yuno could one-shot her, even though their AP isn't really much different. Enterprise is strong enough to take dozens of attacks from him without dying. Yuno's wind may have a huge AoE, but for Enterprise? She can shoot all her guns like this (over 50 of them based on the actual ship), bombard him with dozens of planes (also over 50 of them based on the record from the real ship), snipe him with her energy arrows. Mind you, every single aircraft carrier in AL can do all of this at once while having a small reload time in between.

My post above explains why the superior speed is not enough to give Yuno a win. Those with speed advantages have a really hard time against Enterprise or even less experienced shipgirls because it's not something they haven't seen before. Lucky E is active as soon as the fight starts or whenever she launches an attack, so it can be activated right as Yuno's attack begins to hit.

If you're saying Yuno has a superior reaction, then Enterprise is not a slouch on that front either. Other aircraft carriers can fight against swifter enemies while being visually imparied or having their speed drawn out due to losing 70% of their strength.

Spirit Hushed Dance is good for avoiding attack, but he can't dodge it forever. A lot of shipgirls can dodge danmaku, but they still get tagged by more experienced opponents.

Yuno's having higher LS could restrain Enterprise for a while, but it doesn't stop her from shooting guns or bombarding him due to those things working by telepathy. Unless Yuno has very high AP scaling, then he ain't crushing anything.

No, that not how it work, having better LS doesn't magically allow you to bypass durability of someone have Unknown LS
The difference in AP/durability is less than 0.5 times if not counting spirit magic+ everyone keeps ignoring that Yuno with spirit magic can stomp with 0 effort people that were already stomping him with 0 effort

Why bringing this? Because in another match of this tournament, we have Weiss having an absurd AP advantage for damaging someone that no sold an 8-A attack, Mars literally did the same to Yuno, completely tanking without any trouble his attacks, only to be one shotted while using his strongest armor+ regen with Spirit Magic, and the spell was extremely casual compared to what spirit magic did to Catherine in the next arc

If so, then allow me to explain the AP scaling of shipgirl:

You see, this calc (214.3 tons) right here is a common feat of the verse.

Destroyers, as said above, don't pack much power compared to other types of shipgirl. However, they can still perform the feat effortlessly.

Cruisers are the average in terms of power. Formidable, a heavy cruiser, was able to one-shot a destroyer shipgirl.

Battleships are much stronger, to the point where the comparison with the previous two is like an ant to a tank. Scharnhorst alone stomped the fleet comprised of Belfast, Norfolk, Sheffield, Matchless, and Musketeer. Even Belfast claimed that she wouldn't be able to penetrate her armor and that they would have to wait for the support fleet to come.

Aircraft carriers are comparable to battleships in terms of power. Enterprise, being one of the strongest shipgirls, would place her above her fellow friends.

Purifier, one of the elite Sirens, fought all types of shipgirls, and whenever she died, she came back with a stronger vessel. Enterprise fought her many times, even when the latter got stronger over the course.

Simply speaking, a destroyer could perform the 214.3-ton feat effortlessly. A cruiser can one-shot a destroyer. A battleship can stomp both and no-sell their attacks. An aircraft carrier is comparable to a battleship. Enterprise scales above all of them via being one of the strongest shipgirls.

Purifier has fought all kinds of shipgirls and she got stronger with each new body. Enterprise has fought her for numerous times and come out victorious more often.

Then, unless I talk with Arnold to see the full scaling chain, Enterprise could be the strongest participant in AP

After seeing that, I will concede or Arnold will explain it

Was told to vote here, but, well...

Both sides presented strong arguments in my eyes, so this Fanta is going to stay neutral (for now)

If so, then allow me to explain the AP scaling of shipgirl:

You see, this calc (214.3 tons) right here is a common feat of the verse.

Destroyers, as said above, don't pack much power compared to other types of shipgirl. However, they can still perform the feat effortlessly.

Cruisers are the average in terms of power. Formidable, a heavy cruiser, was able to one-shot a destroyer shipgirl.

Battleships are much stronger, to the point where the comparison with the previous two is like an ant to a tank. Scharnhorst alone stomped the fleet comprised of Belfast, Norfolk, Sheffield, Matchless, and Musketeer. Even Belfast claimed that she wouldn't be able to penetrate her armor and that they would have to wait for the support fleet to come.

Aircraft carriers are comparable to battleships in terms of power. Enterprise, being one of the strongest shipgirls, would place her above her fellow friends.

Purifier, one of the elite Sirens, fought all types of shipgirls, and whenever she died, she came back with a stronger vessel. Enterprise fought her many times, even when the latter got stronger over the course.

Simply speaking, a destroyer could perform the 214.3-ton feat effortlessly. A cruiser can one-shot a destroyer. A battleship can stomp both and no-sell their attacks. An aircraft carrier is comparable to a battleship. Enterprise scales above all of them via being one of the strongest shipgirls.

Purifier has fought all kinds of shipgirls and she got stronger with each new body. Enterprise has fought her for numerous times and come out victorious more often.

As much as I hate the fact that I can't verify all of these information I'll still drop Yuno's scaling chain off his own calc I think Yuno should be the strongest in the chain.

For now, I am very busy irl. Will respond later.

Alright so

Yuno's calc is from some fodder named Heath.

Heath is a mage that scales directly to the calc because he performed it
Asta one-shot Heath so he upscales, Magna could damage him.
Luck is stronger than both of them.
Yuno scales to luck but he should be superior. scaling to him is fair.
Mars is vastly superior to Yuno. In fact, Yuno was incapable of denting Mars at full power.
Asta came along but he couldn't beat Mars, however, he did force Mars to transform into a Golem.
Golem Mars beat Asta but Asta used a new sword imbued with Noelle's magic to damage Mars, however, a shard of crystal got embedded into Asta's tummy so he was out.
Golem Mars healed up and wanted to finish off Asta.
Sylph, Yuno's spirit, appears. She acted like Mars wasn't important so she lightly blew air in his general direction and one shot Golem Mars.
A more serious Sylph is definitely stronger than that and now Yuno can use her magic in fights.

Yuno's Spirit Magic > An unserious Sylph who one shot Mars by just exhaling >>> Asta with Noelle's magic > Golem Mars > regular Mars > Yuno >= Luck > Asta > Magna = Heath's calc.

So yeah Yuno's chain should surpass Enterprises' and also the 0.5 gap in AP.

In this thread, I asked a Mod staff member if a character with comparable AP/Dura but far higher lifting strength can beat another character with a low lifting strength.

This was his reply.

If the AP gap is comparable but the lifting is notably superior then any grapple submission or bone break should work with ease.

It would be like fighting a version of yourself but made entirely out of wet paper or popsicle sticks.

So I still stick with Yuno.

Alright, since you gave a clear scaling chain for Yuno, I will give one for Enterprise as well:

Enterprise > Purifier > Aircraft Carriers = Battleships >> Cruisers >> Destroyers > Non-combat ships = 214 tons feat.

Two >> is equal to stomping, while one > means stronger. I want to note that Purifer, despite gaining strength with each new body and being capable of fighting an entire fleet of shipgirls, her power was unable to suppress Enterprise until recent events. There is also the fact that the shipgirls themselves have also gotten stronger over the course of time, and many of them have awakened their latent power. Yet, Enterprise still stands on top of the scale.

As for the lifting strength, I have my own disagreement with that statement. Whether Yuno or Enterprise's scaling chain is longer, their AP gap shouldn't be too big for one to have an overwhelming advantage over another. Enteprise's isn't that fragile that Yuno could crush her like paper. No, I don't believe lifting strength alone can allow him to turn her into paste. Hundreds of planes and guns would disrupt Yuno's attempt to restrain her as a solution.

Alright, since you gave a clear scaling chain for Yuno, I will give one for Enterprise as well:

Enterprise > Purifier > Aircraft Carriers = Battleships >> Cruisers >> Destroyers > Non-combat ships = 214 tons feat.

Two >> is equal to stomping, while one > means stronger. I want to note that Purifer, despite gaining strength with each new body and being capable of fighting an entire fleet of shipgirls, her power was unable to suppress Enterprise until recent events. There is also the fact that the shipgirls themselves have also gotten stronger over the course of time, and many of them have awakened their latent power. Yet, Enterprise still stands on top of the scale.

As for the lifting strength, I have my own disagreement with that statement. Whether Yuno or Enterprise's scaling chain is longer, their AP gap shouldn't be too big for one to have an overwhelming advantage over another. Enteprise's isn't that fragile that Yuno could crush her like paper. No, I don't believe lifting strength alone can allow him to turn her into paste. Hundreds of planes and guns would disrupt Yuno's attempt to restrain her as a solution.
so Enterprise is likely the stronger one right?

so the votes should be now

Enterprise: 3 Me Pokemonfan and James

Yuno: 3 Arnold, KAzuma and Fantarin

Whoever wins this would completely stomps his next opponent

Edit: ANOTHER ******* SHIPGIRL? So if Yuno wins/wins the coin toss he is facing another of this girls, omg

Back