• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A Tournament "Resurgence From Failure" Round 1 - Match 14: Kamen Rider Den-O vs Takao META

ALTERNATE TITLE: META-MORPHOSIS JUMP

De Javu? Yes it is, my fellow Imagine friends and you, unlucky boy....the opponent you'll face are none other than another shipgirl except....she's more threatening and dangerous
The Warriors that always workes together to fixed the singularity and time, are now dragged to this game of tournament, and their opponents is a shipgirl from get-go....except she's not an ordinary shipgirl
The Ashes of ship that went devolved into an mysterious origin, what are they? It still remain unknown but neverthless, they are far dangerous
With that in mind, the fantastic idiot four and the (un)lucky boy decided to transform into their more powerful form to fight her, the Meta against the Singularity, which one of them would triumpath!?
The battle are in the floor of humanity greatest achievement, the gigantic city float and voyaged around the ocean!

• Climax Form Den-O are used
  • Den-O 7-B shenanigans are restricted
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Freedom Ship
  • images

• Starting Range: 50 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Code T - Ashes: 0
  • Climax Jump: 0

Takao.%28Dark%29.%28Azur.Lane%29.600.3715976.jpg

VS
Kamen.Rider.Den-o.%28Character%29.600.3369531.jpg

• GRAND BATTLE THEME: U.N OWEN WAS HER (DEMETORI VER)

Last edited:
So how good is the causality, concept and BFR hax?

So how good is the causality, concept and BFR hax?
Causality cannot affect foreign objects outside of the Mirror Sea, a pocket dimension created by her.

Concept hax is a subtle ability to create the Mirror Sea above.

BFR is basically her dragging the opponent inside the Mirror Sea.

Anyway, I'll write analysis for both characters later.

Ok, so if I understand it right Takao will basically pull Kamen Rider into a pocket dimension where she can either just abandon him for BFR or fight him. And if she fights, she can at any point hit the reset button if she starts to lose and try again?
Sounds like she has good chances to win.

Currently working, but i will talk about her causal hax.....it can't affect foreign object and people, so it will not affect her opponent, but yes she can undo the damage, but it take time, so it is depend on if her opponent can beat her before she do it....but she can amp herself

Given Takao's character, she would most likely try to engage them in a fight rather than just leave them there.

Anyway, here is my view of this fight:
  • AP/Dura: Takao vastly upscale from average shipgirls who could perform 214 tons feats, and Den-O upscale from a character who could perform 244 tons feat. Their strength should be even, unless I'm missing something here.
  • Abilities: Takao is obviously more versatile than Den-O. No argument made.
  • Stamina: Den-O could fight for the entire day with little issue, but Takao had better stamina anyway.
  • Skills: I can see people believing that Takao is more skilled here, which is pretty much true. While I could argue that Den-O isn't a pushover since he does have some impressive feats, there is none that could give him the edge over Takao. A simple comparison between them would be an above-average fighter vs. a hardened veteran soldier.
Here is a visual representation of how Den-O fights. Takao's fighting style mostly involves swordsmanship like this, but she can also shoot cannons and topperdoes. I'll vote for Takao FRA.

Well, the obvious thing here is that Den-O has basically all his finishers restricted here which takes away a lot of his power. Den-O doesn't have much going for him so Takao takes this pretty easily.

Anyway, aside from Mirror Sea, Takao open with ranged energy slash, or simply put, energy blast in shape of sword slash, and then go melee with sword skills

the obvious thing to do is to directly scale Den-O to his finishers. Theres no reason why it should be so far apart from his normal attacks
I think you're right, Den-O Riders should be flat out 7-B
I mean Revice got an 6-C level via Barrid Rex Finish iirc

In the final episode, all the Taros were able to deflect Sword Form’s blade mid attack. So they should be flat 7-B

I think you're right, Den-O Riders should be flat out 7-B
I mean Revice got an 6-C level via Barrid Rex Finish iirc
Yeah it’s only really specific cases where finishers aren’t used in relation to normal AP. There’s a Den-O revision ahead of us most likely

Back