• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

8-A Tournament "Resurgence From Failure" Round 1- Match 13: Yuno Grinberryal vs Enterprise

ALTERNATE TITLE: THE GHOST AND UNFAMILIAR OF MAGIC

Summary would be added later

• Beginning of Seriea Yuno are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both are in-characters
  • Place located in: Magdeburg Water Bridge, German
  • images
  • Starting range: 50 Meters
  • Win via anything!!
  • Grey Ghost: 0
  • Wind Elf: 0
  • Inconclusive: 0

Enterprise.%28Azur.Lane%29.600.2443281.jpg

VS
Yuno.%28Black.Clover%29.600.3104820.jpg

Yuno in every fight of this tournament must start with spirit magic already activated or he will speedblitz everyone

That said, Yuno wind should stop all of her proyectiles for the LS strength difference but the ship has more range, so Yuno has to get close to do anything

Enterprise seems able to increase her power more and can evade everything for 8 seconds, not sure how spammable that is but given she can become 2x stronger and can evade attacks I'm leaning towards her.

Enterprise seems able to increase her power more and can evade everything for 8 seconds, not sure how spammable that is but given she can become 2x stronger and can evade attacks I'm leaning towards her.
Yuno with Spirit magic completely stomps people who stomp his base form

And while Enterprise can evade everything for 8 seconds, Yuno has Instintive Reactions all the time

Yuno with Spirit magic completely stomps people who stomp his base form

And while Enterprise can evade everything for 8 seconds, Yuno has Instintive Reactions all the time
I really don't think their the same, Yuno's seems to rely on some unknown power no? And looking at their stamina Enterprise easily takes that.

Yuno's IR relies on some power, likely from his wind spirit meaning he's not gonna be able to endlessly dodge like Enterprise could given she can spam lucky e, has more stamina than Yuno, has far greater range and a bigger arsenal here.

Imagine having dozens of planes bombarding your face while dealing with a girl who can snipe you from a hundred meters away. She's very agile and dodging storms of bullets and airstrikes is just an everyday job for her. Since her planes could fly up to a kilometer high in the air, Yuno would have difficulty shooting them down. Lucky E would only make the challenge even more difficult.

Most of the average aircraft carrier shipgirl's strategy is basically carpet bombing the enemy to hell. Enterprise can do the same, but better since she's one of the most skilled shipgirls in the series.

Imagine having dozens of planes bombarding your face while dealing with a girl who can snipe you from a hundred meters away. She's very agile and dodging storms of bullets and airstrikes is just an everyday job for her. Since her planes could fly up to a kilometer high in the air, Yuno would have difficulty shooting them down. Lucky E would only make the challenge even more difficult.

Most of the average aircraft carrier shipgirl's strategy is basically carpet bombing the enemy to hell. Enterprise can do the same, but better since she's one of the most skilled shipgirls in the series.
Enty can spam her Lucky E, the "cooldown" timeframe is not big

so can you guys vote?

Yuno in every fight of this tournament must start with spirit magic already activated or he will speedblitz everyone

That said, Yuno wind should stop all of her proyectiles for the LS strength difference but the ship has more range, so Yuno has to get close to do anything
hey Kazuma when you have time please reply here

Yuno takes the fight to the air and stall the planes with his range, and superior LS because the planes rely on air flow to keep afloat. Additionally with a superior attack speed the planes are not going to attack first and will be taken care of quickly, Yuno has the superior reaction and with Spirit Hushed Dance he can evade any projectile his opponent throws at him. During the Lucky E cool down time, Yuno will simply defeat her.

Enterprise still outrange, and she has her own damaku, and can telepathy control all of her plane at the same time and wear him out until don't have any stamina to fight anymore, shipgirl can fight for days, with Enterprise arsenal, Yuno not going to get close to her while Lucky E can just allow her to keep distance and even though it have countdown, it is not too long for her to not spam it, and one stray hit when in Lucky E will cripple him, and she can fly from distance too via enlarging her plane and jump on to it

Yuno takes the fight in the air and with his danmaku and superior attack speed allowing Yuno to react faster than her before she can use telepathy to communicate to make the planes even begin to react by outranging. Since she is not using telekenisis there will be slight delays before the planes are controlled freely allowing Yuno with an already higher reaction speed to attack first and with a superior attack speed to strike first. Since planes need good airflow to fly it will be easy for Yuno to take them out infact I don’t see why a tornado can’t suck them all in, wiping them out.

Her danmaku is useless against Spirit hushed dance, because Yuno uses Hushed Dance to dodge danmaku effortlessly. Yuno will get close to her by amping his speed with reinforcement magic. Once 8 seconds are over she dies to a wind attacks crushing her and ripping her apart with the superior LS. And it doesn’t matter if she uses Lucky E again, 8 seconds is not long for another attack to inevitably hit.

If she hops on her plane she will risk getting caught up to with reinforcement magic as mentioned earlier. I don’t see her winning this. She can’t tag Yuno.

Yuno FRA

Yuno to react faster than her before she can use telepathy to communicate to make the planes
Headcanon, she is warship herself, plane is like an extension of her body, she can freely control them while fighting and reacting at the same time
If she hops on her plane she will risk getting caught up to with reinforcement magic as mentioned earlier. I don’t see her winning this. She can’t tag Yuno.
Sorry but she still outrage, and she can arcobat in the air

He can't get close to her even with speed amp, unless you guy gonna say he can amp to the point of speed blitz which well a stomp. She can just spam plane, long ranged danmaku energy arrow and it them in tadern with Lucky E and drag out the fight, sure he hold the advantage but you guy make it like he can finish the match in less than 1 hour

Headcanon, she is warship herself, plane is like an extension of her body, she can freely control them while fighting and reacting at the same time

if that’s the case why does she use telepathy rather than telekinesis? That doesn’t make sense. Telepathically controlling entities has a delay no matter how small and most telekinesis grant instantaneous control. With telepathy, there is a communication before reacting delay

Sorry but she still outrage, and she can arcobat in the air

Yuno is faster she is obviously unlikely to outrange a faster opponent. what’s an acrobat going to do against a damn tornado?

He can't get close to her even with speed amp, unless you guy gonna say he can amp to the point of speed blitz which well a stomp. She can just spam plane, long ranged danmaku energy arrow and it them in tadern with Lucky E and drag out the fight, sure he hold the advantage but you guy make it like he can finish the match in less than 1 hour

He gets close with a speed amp, it doesn’t have to be a blitz he is simply faster than her ability to outrange unless she has teleportation which I do not see on her profile. Planes can be destroyed effortlessly and danmaku can be dodged with a faster reactions and spirit hushed dance. Lucky E is only delaying the inevitable loss for 8 seconds. He finishes the fight in a few minutes if not seconds due to the fact he is faster and can easily crush her after a measly 8 second, Yuno does not play around.

It’s simple.

Unless Enterprise uses teleportation, once Yuno closes the range gap faster than she outranges. She loses.

Yuno can evade any of her attacks with spirit hushed dance and a higher reaction speed. Spirit hushed dance alone is capable of dodging danmaku and he has a higher reaction speed on top of it? Yeah… no.. Yuno is not getting tagged.

plane is like an extension of her body, she can freely control them while fighting and reacting at the same time

Okay I see weapon’s control on her profile, not like that point mattered.

Does she have an endless amount of planes? If she can't then at some point her danmaku would lessen and become even easier for Yuno to dodge and get through to her and at that point his speed amps would allow him to land a hit.

Currently busy with work but yes, she can generate plane as along as she has stamina to fight (well obviously everyone can't fight when they exhaust themselves) or her rigging is not damaged

???

I can’t find that sort of info on her page. She can generate endless amount of planes? I thought it was just dozens of them?

???

I can’t find that sort of info on her page. She can generate endless amount of planes? I thought it was just dozens of them?
She can keep generating them, but kinda out of character for almost all of them, also their stamina do not allow for such a feat since while they have.....endless amount of......eh.....whatever things they can make......they still have limited stamina and can get tired. Only Siren (2nd Shipgirl generation) actually demonstrate this feat

So for the most part from what I can tell enterprise has good stamina but its out of character to generate an endless amount of them and she would likely resort to h2h combat if most get destroyed? I feel like this ends with Yuno having destroyed her planes and ending up within range of her which is hundreds of meters and hitting her with his numerous wind spells. Yuno FRA.

So for the most part from what I can tell enterprise has good stamina but its out of character to generate an endless amount of them and she would likely resort to h2h combat if most get destroyed? I feel like this ends with Yuno having destroyed her planes and ending up within range of her which is hundreds of meters and hitting her with his numerous wind spells. Yuno FRA.
She can't close combat actually, unless you count non-canon anime, but again ship always resort to ranged fight because it is their nature, except some like Zuikaku or Shimakaze who love to show their swordsmanship skills, and no if her plane got shot down she will generate new batch to replace and snipe her enemy with danmaku energy arrows

I was wondering why she has so many h2h combat weapons but never wanting to use them or anything.

She can't close combat actually, unless you count non-canon anime, but again ship always resort to ranged fight because it is their nature, except some like Zuikaku or Shimakaze who love to show their swordsmanship skills, and no if her plane got shot down she will generate new batch to replace and snipe her enemy with danmaku energy arrows
She can keep generating them, but kinda out of character for almost all of them, also their stamina do not allow for such a feat since while they have
Am I confused? Its out of character? or is it in character? And how fast can she generate them?

Am I confused? Its out of character? or is it in character? And how fast can she generate them?
Ah, well, she will generate dozen to hundred amount of plane depend on situation, and she will stop generate them until some of them got shot down so she will generate a new batch to replace the lost one. I thought you guy think that she just release endless amount of plane constantly for no reason...

And the process is fast, she just need to think to generate plane

So she generates dozens of planes, when the planes get destroyed she can summon more, but she won’t do it due to her character even when seeing her planes destroyed. Which is a problem to her because Yuno looks to end fights as quickly as possible. She might summon new planes after some time but she won’t last until then.

Infact, I just realized, Yuno starts at 50m so outranging won’t work since Yuno will easily close the gap. So after 8 seconds Yuno should rip her apart with wind magic.

but she won’t do it due to her character even when seeing her planes destroyed
What no, she will generate new one to replace the destroyed one, that what she was shown, i'm not going to claim she just constantly release plane for no reason because she is not displayed to do so, however if 1 plane get destroyed she make a new one, 2 planes then she make 2, etc........

What no, she will generate new one to replace the destroyed one, that what she was shown, i'm not going to claim she just constantly release plane for no reason because she is not displayed to do so, however if 1 plane get destroyed she make a new one, 2 planes then she make 2, etc........
I actually forgot to delete that first paragraph since it’s not needed.

I mean, if she’s closer than the planes at the start, Yuno would immediately go after her rather than the planes. I forgot starting range is only 50m. She’s within range.

She can’t even outrange against faster opponents without teleportation so I don’t see her winning this after 8 seconds honestly speaking.

Back