• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

[7th Round of 8-B Tournament] - Celistia Ralgris vs Big Boss (7-0-0)

Celistia is extremely above people who one-shots people that are already above baseline, so the difference is not even 2x. Forcefields also help againts BB's strikes, and she can throw lightnings to paralyze him.

Ok, most of Big Boss regular stuff won't do basically anyhting to Celistia because she outranges him and most of his attacks will get blocked by her forcefields.

Invisibility is Big Boss best shot, however, Celistia is perfectly capable of dealing with Invisibles because there's even a regular type of Drag-Ride that can go invisible, meaning that invisibility isn't even rare of verse, so she can just nuke with Starlight Zero.

And one touch from Celistia's lightning and Big Boss will get paralyzed for dozens of seconds which would give Celistia a good amount of free hits.

So, I'm voting Celistia for my reasons.

Is she half as skilled as Boss?

Somebody should've requested Venom, he is literally Boss but Parasite Armor gives him invulnerability

The question isn't if Celistia is half as skilled as Boss, the question is if Boss is half as skilled as Celistia.

Big Boss is pretty used to being electrocuted

It'd be cool if like, a single skill feat was listed on her page but apparently characters as skilled as her are just so good they don't need to be explained, and we just have to accept hearsay

First I want to know about Boss skill feats, I'm better answering at them rather than just giving them.

But for the most basic stuff, Celistia is only a Drag-Knight student and she is already considered the second most skilled Drag-Knight of the New Kingdom (number 1 is Lux), with all different kinds of veteran Drag-Knights with decades of experience looking up to her, and with the Four Nobles council saying none of them could hope to compare to Celistia.

If someone answers I will respond tomorrow, I'm going to sleep.

Back