• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 8-B: The Ultimate Quest Tournament (2022): Big Boss vs Solid Snake (The Grand Finale)

The Grand Finale:
Rules:
  • Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody or of the location.
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 30 meters.
  • Location: The Island of Lemon located on The Nierre’s Heaven.
Here we are ladies and gentleman the epic finale is here, Big Boss defeated everyone he faced and his opponent happens to be won via voting and it's Solid Snake ! It's Metal Gear finale.
NTaEzHH.png

Result:
Big Boss
Solid Snake
Inconclusive:

dBbXZFc.png

Solid was facing off against an old ass big boss soooo...
This will be the battle between Solid Snake with his equipment vs Big Boss when he was younger and having his equipment too.
I asked because my minimal knowledge was "Hey, Snake has already faced Big Boss, but it was old or something, I should ask"

After seeing their pages and powers, Solid Snake at least has defeated clones of Big Boss himself, that is the only advantage I can see

Waiting for more arguments from experts obviously

What's up debaters, Veloxt1r0kore here and welcome to the grand final of 8-B city block of Chinese Factory it's lowest state-#InsertChingChengHanjiplayedinthebackgroundwhilethishappen
In this final we will see the dad and son fight over a lamb sauce#InsertGordonRamsaywhere'slambsaucehere to the point that the child travel back to past#InsertAdioshere by using Fortnite School Bus#Insertdefaultdanceinsidethebus just to beat the f*** out of his dad and i told this is the rawest dad vs son ever seen#InsertVergilcutoffNeroArmhere
And while debating here we will soon know why a cannibalism between snake is needed#Vineboom like....LITERALLY#Vineboomover9000x #Inserteverydocummentaryofeverysnakecannibalismherein2xspeed

Last edited:
W battle. waiting for experts
why did elsa even get that many votes in that poll though wtf. she'd get floored no diff. better to have snake instead fr.

Solid Snake at least has defeated clones of Big Boss himself
Solid Snake is a clone of Big Boss.

Anyway, when I have time I'll list some of the minute differences between them, because there does exist some differences in skills and innate ability even ignoring just weaponry.

Work happened a̵l̵s̵o̵ ̵s̵t̵a̵r̵t̵e̵d̵ ̵a̵c̵t̵u̵a̵l̵l̵y̵ ̵c̵o̵m̵p̵i̵l̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵m̵g̵s̵ ̵s̵t̵u̵f̵f̵ ̵f̵o̵r̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵c̵r̵t̵
If anyone wants to start actually debating they can.

Though I wanna ask, is the whole tourney rules still applicable here? like the lemon demon things and the ocean BFR? Or are we just gonna go go "yeah everything is free game".

Work happened a̵l̵s̵o̵ ̵s̵t̵a̵r̵t̵e̵d̵ ̵a̵c̵t̵u̵a̵l̵l̵y̵ ̵c̵o̵m̵p̵i̵l̵i̵n̵g̵ ̵m̵g̵s̵ ̵s̵t̵u̵f̵f̵ ̵f̵o̵r̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵c̵r̵t̵
If anyone wants to start actually debating they can.

Though I wanna ask, is the whole tourney rules still applicable here? like the lemon demon things and the ocean BFR? Or are we just gonna go go "yeah everything is free game".
Lemons stuff was for round 2 matches only and if you fell into the Ocean from the Island and can't get back then well....you are done for.

Well Snakes already beaten a Boss imposter and then actual Boss with a can of hair spray and a lighter, he'd probably win again this time right? Depending on the equipment they have this could be a different story.

Me and Armor going through MGS atm for complete overhauls, this match is still gonna be viable after the the CRTs but might wait so everything is on the profiles, because trust me, everything is gonna be on them, I'm at 600 clips and like 140 scans alone atm.

Me and Armor going through MGS atm for complete overhauls, this match is still gonna be viable after the the CRTs but might wait so everything is on the profiles, because trust me, everything is gonna be on them, I'm at 600 clips and like 140 scans alone atm.
what the ****.....

dude this is what is called dedication

Armor has gone through PW and 3, I've gone through 1 and Solid and some of 2 (Compiling Liquid's lines as Miller ATM for his Intel section, he says a lot of good shit showing a wide knowledge on flora, fauna, survival skills, stealth, firearms, tactics and strategy, misc shit like books and biology and so on).
V has some stuff gathered but that's just leftover footage I've had on hand. Lots of random cool shit too, even if it's just basic abilities like some low Regen, better 4th wall stuff, (there's also some actual decent new stuff too).

Armor has gone through PW and 3, I've gone through 1 and Solid and some of 2 (Compiling Liquid's lines as Miller ATM for his Intel section, he says a lot of good shit showing a wide knowledge on flora, fauna, survival skills, stealth, firearms, tactics and strategy, misc shit like books and biology and so on).
V has some stuff gathered but that's just leftover footage I've had on hand. Lots of random cool shit too, even if it's just basic abilities like some low Regen, better 4th wall stuff, (there's also some actual decent new stuff too).
Damn that's funny cause over the past year I've been playing through the whole series but out of order. I started with V and 100% completed it, then I played through 1, 2, and 3 and I'm currently on Chapter 3 of PW.

At 1290 clips atm, though I've been sick so I'm just taken the past two days to do renders and a few misc things.
PW BB (Armor did that one), PW Kaz, V Kaz, Old BB, Third Child, Vamp 2, Vamp 4, Solidus, Fatman and I might do a Paz before the day is out idk.

There's some good shit so far, though feat wise only a few random calcs done.

Last edited:
Back