• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 8-B: The Ultimate Quest Tournament (2022): SEMI-FINAL Big Boss vs The Player

Raiden isn't that bad, he doesn't have like 10 games worth of equipment, only one game before he becomes mister sword ninja w̵h̵i̵c̵h̵ ̵i̵s̵ ̵s̵o̵m̵e̵h̵o̵w̵ ̵e̵v̵e̵n̵ ̵w̵o̵r̵s̵e̵.
Tbh i kinda prefer human raiden than sword ninja cyborg raiden

Fanta wishes to vote for Big Boss, I suppose... And more seriously, I do wish the other MGS Characters are used more often. Solidus and Volgin are awesome, but besides Baken's Jotaro vs. Volgin match, I haven't seen them once in a verse thread.

Tbh just use Solidus or something, he's like, a MGS character that doesn't literally have the backing of 4 nations, ten billion years of experience, a whole military arsenal in his back pocket and stupid skill (not to say he isn't skilled, he just never trained the same way, he could hit stupid levels if he wanted, he just didn't) while still having some good stuff.
Or Gray Fox/Null.
Or Volgin (doesn't even have a stupid skill chain, he's just a world champion boxer, he's not gonna be skill ******* dudes with supernatural skill).
Or maybe even sahel.
Maybe some skulls.
Etc.

There's MGS characters that have actual reasonable amount of equipment and skill, Solid and Big Boss are the two outliers (and venom i guess) but that's what happens when you have a whole franchise worth of shit, even Raiden isn't that bad, he doesn't have like 10 games worth of equipment, only one game before he becomes mister sword ninja w̵h̵i̵c̵h̵ ̵i̵s̵ ̵s̵o̵m̵e̵h̵o̵w̵ ̵e̵v̵e̵n̵ ̵w̵o̵r̵s̵e̵.

In other news BB knows Qi Gong ig too so slap that under his skill.
Funnily enough, i'm planning to make some of Solidus matches, it just i still don't get a perfect opponent for him
Meanwhile Monsoon i got some for him lel

Updated votes:
Big Boss: ,7 (Baken, Chariot, None, Soma, Popted2, Fanta, Veloxt)
The Player: 2 (Psychomaster, Speedster)

Semi-Final:
Rules:
  • Same Rules as stated in the Tournament.
  • Speed Equalized
  • Random encounters no prior knowledge to anybody or of the location.
  • Distance: Fighting distance for every matchup will be 30 meters.
  • Location: The Island of Lemon located on The Nierre’s Heaven.
Let's see who wins this and goes to the Finale, Since this is a Semi Final stakes are high are these two are no joke when it comes to battle they both are allowed to use all of the weapons and equipment they have in Tier 8-B.
NTaEzHH.png

Result:
Big Boss: ,7 (Baken, Chariot, None, Soma, Popted2, Fanta, Veloxt)
The Player: 2 (Psychomaster, Speedster)
Inconclusive:
I7Hp7KE.png
I'd like to see a Big Boss v Master Chief match-up. Anyone else?

Back