• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This match in nutshell:
images

Honestly waiting for anyone at this point, I'm not saying anything for Mori until I have a general feel of my opponent

I can't really discuss with no info on my opponent (and the profile not detailing much to go off of).

Mostly fine now. dont really wanna argue much tho
Here's the groundwork tho for him

Gray Fox has most of the "lmao anime skill" attributes.
He can tell what someone will do before they actually do it based on their muscles (As in, the smallest muscular twitch will tell him what you're about to do, so he can just dodge, counter, or stop it as he knows what action will be performed beforehand), he also is able to sense the slightest change in the air and atmospheric pressure, this also tells him what someone is about to do before they do it.

He also has just basic extreme skill so he can predict shit and counter that.
He also has the basic "I saw what you did, now I can do it too lmao" shit for techniques and martial arts.
He also is an expert in like, every martial arts, and knows CQC, a martials arts made to counter like every other martial arts known to man, that is so advanced that when it was released to the public in 2014 (Big Boss' exploits went public), it was considered so far beyond any other fighting style that basically every soldier, military and merc picked it up (This was made in the 60s btw by BB and The Boss lol). Notable in that despite basically making all other martial arts obsolete, they were using a dogshit bootleg variation of it that paled compared to the real thing that Snake subconsciously found so awful he started to subconsciously use the actual CQC in combat instinctively.

It should be noted, that CQC, while it uses a lot of shit (it's lowkey a composite martial arts hard suited for hand-to-hand combat, while also enabling the use of weapons at the same time), does like to use grabs, and Gray Fox (atm) is like 300,000tons for LS (even if we assume a downgrade, he's still hilariously deep into Class K for stopping and catching a stomp from the Class K, if not M tbh based on its own feats, Metal Gear Rex), so that's also a potential threat.
Gray Fox is also an expert in every type of firearm stealth, tracking, and most vehicular shit, though only stealth matters given he's liable to just go invisible, and coupled with his ludicrous stealth, attempt an assassination against most foes based on his time as a member of FOXHOUND.

He can also fight and keep up with dudes who can learn and mimic martial arts in the midst of combat (and copy martial techniques immediately after watching it be done once), and progressively get better while they fight and in short time frames to where they can bridge a hilarious skill stomp in the middle of a fight, against other dudes who have accelerated skill dev.

I'm underselling it tbh, it's kinda hard to paint a picture given this shit is like an interconnected web of a dozen games, with skill ***** upon skill ***** and skill gaps, and getting more skilled to the point you stomp dudes who previously skill stomped you, etc. Gray Fox is like a High-Mid tier in the skill chain, he ain't at the top, but he's comparable to Rookie Snake and Shadow Moses Snake (inferior but can still throw hands), who's above Venom, who's above Peace Walker BB, who's above MGS3 BB, who's above The Boss, who's above Snake Eater (Mid) BB, who's above VM BB. And then you toss in Ocelot, the progression of skill in the very games themselves (Which there is, lots of statements about them getting better, mostly from Kaz, Ocelot and The Boss, etc).

Gray Fox can also like, turn invisible (Has a cloaking device that refracts light rendering him invisible and transparent, and his sword has quantum duraneg (it turns invisible too) that basically says "lmao you dead" and slices through anything. That is his lead btw assuming he doesn't just lead with stealth atop that, as in he starts off his fights going invisible and using his lol sword. Unless Mori can convince him to play fair, but I doubt that would be the case in such a short time, if he could Gray Fox would opt for hand-to-hand combat only assuming Mori does the same without any bullshit. Gray Fox has no chill tho otherwise.

Last edited:
He can tell what someone will do before they actually do it based on their muscles (As in, the smallest muscular twitch will tell him what you're about to do, so he can just dodge, counter, or stop it as he knows what action will be performed beforehand), he also is able to sense the slightest change in the air and atmospheric pressure, this also tells him what someone is about to do before they do it.
Mori can do most of this to, or at least counter it via sheer skill.

Via brief bodily contact he can read your moves/where you are while his three-semicircular canals have been crippled like three times over and his balance has been messed over. Note that Mori predominantly uses kicks, so his balance being out of whack means he can't use kicks properly.

In terms of actually countering that, characters who can walk up to a scene with absolutely 0 context, replay the entire fight scene in their head and decipher the exact intentions of who was fighting there several weeks to months after the fight had happened, and can incorporate this level of analytical ability into their fighting style to both predict patterns and copy martial arts, don't want to fight Mori because they know he'd just adapt to them and they'd get shit stomped.

Mori can also read air pressure and shit. Noted on his profile already, but I'll reiterate it here: He can predict Daewi's Wave of the Blue Dragon despite only experiencing it once by reading the change in air pressure from the three proceding moves used to perform it and effectively "shatter" the skill. He did this after basically getting nearly one-shot by the skill and losing so much blood it flew into the audience several meters away from the arena he was fighting in, barely being able to stand even after being healed.
He also has just basic extreme skill so he can predict shit and counter that.
He also has the basic "I saw what you did, now I can do it too lmao" shit for techniques and martial arts.
You already said this so idk why you're repeating it. Mori can do this better than people who can also do this, as stated above.

He also is an expert in like, every martial arts, and knows CQC, a martials arts made to counter like every other martial arts known to man, that is so advanced that when it was released to the public in 2014 (Big Boss' exploits went public), it was considered so far beyond any other fighting style that basically every soldier, military and merc picked it up (This was made in the 60s btw by BB and The Boss lol). Notable in that despite basically making all other martial arts obsolete, they were using a dogshit bootleg variation of it that paled compared to the real thing that Snake subconsciously found so awful he started to subconsciously use the actual CQC in combat instinctively.
While Mori isn't an expert in EVERY Martial Arts he is an expert in Renewal Taekwondo, which is a Martial Art so advanced that practitioners of it easily blow out practitioners of North Korean ITF-Taekwondo, which is a composite Martial Art formed by both Russian Computers and several Chinese Martial Art, and even the weakest practitioners of ITF can take on an entire military platoon on their own simply with skill. Renewal Taekwondo is considered much superior to Northern ITF and was built specifically to counter it, with Mori being able to effortlessly skill stomp high-tier ITF practitioners.
It should be noted, that CQC, while it uses a lot of shit (it's lowkey a composite martial arts hard suited for hand-to-hand combat, while also enabling the use of weapons at the same time), does like to use grabs, and Gray Fox (atm) is like 300,000tons for LS (even if we assume a downgrade, he's still hilariously deep into Class K for stopping and catching a stomp from the Class K, if not M tbh based on its own feats, Metal Gear Rex), so that's also a potential threat.
Fair point but Mori isn't a grappler, so he's not actively going to try and confront Gray in that way. Renewal does have skills which involve grabbing the opponent but he'll intuitively realize not to use them and go for literally anything else that'll lead to him NOT getting grabbed.

Speaking of intuition, Mori has intuition and instincts that allow him to instantly counter attacks he can't see or block and attacks from characters who can move hundreds of times faster than him.
He can also fight and keep up with dudes who can learn and mimic martial arts in the midst of combat (and copy martial techniques immediately after watching it be done once), and progressively get better while they fight and in short time frames to where they can bridge a hilarious skill stomp in the middle of a fight, against other dudes who have accelerated skill dev.
Why are you repeating this again lmao.

I'm underselling it tbh, it's kinda hard to paint a picture given this shit is like an interconnected web of a dozen games, with skill ***** upon skill ***** and skill gaps, and getting more skilled to the point you stomp dudes who previously skill stomped you, etc. Gray Fox is like a High-Mid tier in the skill chain, he ain't at the top, but he's comparable to Rookie Snake and Shadow Moses Snake (inferior but can still throw hands), who's above Venom, who's above Peace Walker BB, who's above MGS3 BB, who's above The Boss, who's above Snake Eater (Mid) BB, who's above VM BB. And then you toss in Ocelot, the progression of skill in the very games themselves (Which there is, lots of statements about them getting better, mostly from Kaz, Ocelot and The Boss, etc).
Idk who any of these pasty mfs are so I have literally no idea what value any of this skill scaling bullcrap is supposed to have.

Gray Fox can also like, turn invisible (Has a cloaking device that refracts light rendering him invisible and transparent, and his sword has quantum duraneg (it turns invisible too) that basically says "lmao you dead" and slices through anything. That is his lead btw assuming he doesn't just lead with stealth atop that, as in he starts off his fights going invisible and using his lol sword. Unless Mori can convince him to play fair, but I doubt that would be the case in such a short time, if he could Gray Fox would opt for hand-to-hand combat only assuming Mori does the same without any bullshit. Gray Fox has no chill tho otherwise.
Mori can literally predict instant teleportation and intuitively react to attacks he can't see or block, so I don't think turning invisible is going to really hide him, at least just turning invisible via mere light refraction isn't going to catch him off guard for more than like a half second.
Gray Fox is also an expert in every type of firearm stealth, tracking, and most vehicular shit, though only stealth matters given he's liable to just go invisible, and coupled with his ludicrous stealth, attempt an assassination against most foes based on his time as a member of FOXHOUND.
Can you paint a picture of the stealth ability for me? Like, outside of his light refraction shit, what exactly is his natural stealth ability without tech?

Cause again I don't see much that'd keep Mori's intuition from allowing him to react even if he can't see his opponent.

Can you paint a picture of the stealth ability for me? Like, outside of his light refraction shit, what exactly is his natural stealth ability without tech?
When in Foxhound, he received the "Fox" code name, the first and only person to do so iirc. Foxhound is elite spec ops, so he is the elite of the elite interms of infiltration and combat

Back