• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Tier 8-B: The Ultimate Quest Tournament (2022): Big Boss vs Johnny Test

Auto defense barriers counter this
And you're arguing that the mechanical device is gonna be able to function to stop the EMP, when simply being IN the AOE of the EMP ***** with it in the first place? It messes with the signals and electronic functions.

Think of it akin to taking a huge magnet and moving it past a PC, it doesn't need direct contact.

Still.

Johnny has literally no way of winning this. This is a stomp. BB is waayy too OP.
Tell that to Speed, if he keeps arguing I'm going to have to say it isn't a stomp if Test has this many potential methods to win according to him.

At least this isnt a tier 7 tourney and someone picked Raiden.
Ripper mode + Blade mode + HF Blade = GG

6248045-6058171-cyborg%2Braiden%2Bfeat%2Bspeed%2B%2811%29.gif

I wanna do a tier 9-A tourney, I have a few dudes I wanna toss in there post CRT's.
7-C tourneys though is spooky, Raiden has huge speed amps and a quantum scale dura neg weapon, 99% of matches he just opens up with speed blitzing due to amps and one shotting. And that's without mentioning the other stuff, he has EMP's, homing missiles, anti-flight weapons, and just a bunch of other shit, and a cardboard box.

I wanna do a tier 9-A tourney, I have a few dudes I wanna toss in there post CRT's.
Was planning on doing a 9-B tourney.

7-C tourneys though is spooky, Raiden has huge speed amps and a quantum scale dura neg weapon, 99% of matches he just opens up with speed blitzing due to amps and one shotting. And that's without mentioning the other stuff, he has EMP's, homing missiles, anti-flight weapons, and just a bunch of other shit, and a cardboard box.
Was planning on doing a 7-C+/Low-end High 7-C tourney.

a̵t̵ ̵l̵e̵a̵s̵t̵ ̵i̵t̵ ̵w̵a̵s̵n̵'̵t̵ ̵s̵o̵l̵i̵d̵ ̵s̵n̵a̵k̵e̵,̵ ̵o̵r̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵s̵o̵r̵r̵o̵w̵,̵ ̵o̵r̵ ̵p̵s̵y̵c̵h̵o̵ ̵m̵a̵n̵t̵i̵s̵,̵ ̵o̵r̵ ̵r̵a̵i̵d̵e̵n̵,̵ ̵o̵r̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵m̵a̵n̵ ̵o̵n̵ ̵f̵i̵r̵e̵,̵ ̵o̵r̵.̵.̵.̵

Actually, Liquid would probably be a fair Snake to use for future reference, he's basically just Snake but without the book of equipment and shit and he has stealth but it's not even close to BB or Solid.
Solidus too only has a few boons like a suit and a HF blade, though the latter is broken.

I will be pissed if BB ends up, simply because of the fact that one of the options he has to face is another MG character, and I also don't wanna see an MG character win another 8-B tourney.

I will be pissed if BB ends up, simply because of the fact that one of the options he has to face is another MG character, and I also don't wanna see an MG character win another 8-B tourney.
Actually that'd be really interesting, a prime BB vs a Prime Solid?
We only seen old BB vs Old Solid (if you want to even refer to is as a "vs") and Young Solid vs Old BB or a rookie Solid vs Phantom BB.

Yeah, for you.
a̵n̵d̵ ̵p̵r̵o̵b̵a̵b̵l̵y̵ ̵l̵i̵k̵e̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵f̵i̵v̵e̵ ̵o̵t̵h̵e̵r̵ ̵p̵e̵o̵p̵l̵e̵ ̵w̵h̵o̵ ̵s̵ ̵u̵ ̵m̵ ̵m̵ ̵o̵ ̵n̵ ̵e̵ ̵d̵ ̵m̵e̵

a̵n̵d̵ ̵p̵r̵o̵b̵a̵b̵l̵y̵ ̵l̵i̵k̵e̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵f̵i̵v̵e̵ ̵o̵t̵h̵e̵r̵ ̵p̵e̵o̵p̵l̵e̵ ̵w̵h̵o̵ ̵s̵ ̵u̵ ̵m̵ ̵m̵ ̵o̵ ̵n̵ ̵e̵ ̵d̵ ̵m̵e̵
for everyone else who's still alive, pls, for the love of god, do not let BB win this.

for everyone else who's still alive, pls, for the love of god, do not let BB win this.
B̵B̵ ̵i̵s̵ ̵l̵i̵t̵e̵r̵a̵l̵l̵y̵ ̵S̵o̵l̵i̵d̵ ̵S̵n̵a̵k̵e̵ ̵f̵o̵r̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵m̵o̵s̵t̵ ̵p̵a̵r̵t̵,̵ ̵e̵x̵c̵e̵p̵t̵ ̵i̵n̵s̵t̵e̵a̵d̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵e̵m̵p̵a̵t̵h̵ ̵h̵a̵x̵,̵ ̵h̵e̵ ̵h̵a̵s̵ ̵l̵i̵k̵e̵ ̵t̵e̵n̵ ̵o̵t̵h̵e̵r̵ ̵t̵h̵i̵n̵g̵s̵ ̵i̵n̵ ̵i̵t̵s̵ ̵p̵l̵a̵c̵e̵ ̵
̵B̵a̵k̵e̵n̵ ̵m̵e̵m̵e̵d̵ ̵o̵n̵ ̵a̵l̵l̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵y̵o̵u̵

B̵B̵ ̵i̵s̵ ̵l̵i̵t̵e̵r̵a̵l̵l̵y̵ ̵S̵o̵l̵i̵d̵ ̵S̵n̵a̵k̵e̵ ̵f̵o̵r̵ ̵t̵h̵e̵ ̵m̵o̵s̵t̵ ̵p̵a̵r̵t̵,̵ ̵e̵x̵c̵e̵p̵t̵ ̵i̵n̵s̵t̵e̵a̵d̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵e̵m̵p̵a̵t̵h̵ ̵h̵a̵x̵,̵ ̵h̵e̵ ̵h̵a̵s̵ ̵l̵i̵k̵e̵ ̵t̵e̵n̵ ̵o̵t̵h̵e̵r̵ ̵t̵h̵i̵n̵g̵s̵ ̵i̵n̵ ̵i̵t̵s̵ ̵p̵l̵a̵c̵e̵ ̵
̵B̵a̵k̵e̵n̵ ̵m̵e̵m̵e̵d̵ ̵o̵n̵ ̵a̵l̵l̵ ̵o̵f̵ ̵y̵o̵u̵
Will BB talk no jutsu Snake?

Back