• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-B [Path to the Throne] Tournament Finals: Rathalos vs Sibylla

• The match takes place at Mont Saint-Michel, during high tide. A barrier seals the island 200 meters away.
  • Starting distance is 10 meters, on the sandy part at the bottom of the island town.
  • Speed is equalized
  • Characters have their standard equipment.
  • No knowledge of each other. No civilians or vehicles in the area.
  • Stat amps cap at 100 Megatons. Stat reduction cap at 6.3 Megatons
  • Victory is achieved under what is defined by SBA.
    • Matches have a time limit of 12 hours. Past that, any decisive immobilization or incapacitation for more than 10 seconds becomes a victory condition.
Mont-Saint-Michel_vu_du_ciel.jpg

Last edited:
Sibylla sibyllas all over the place FRA

Last edited:
Manga character win logic
Vote Sybilla than..
No picture on it profile so i cant imagine what it looklike at all.

Just for the sake of it, regarding Rathalos's behavior:

"If we go by Monster Hunter logic of how monsters start the fights:
Scream in your face and that stuns you, then whatever he pleases, normally he starts with flying and would adapt to the opponent with his high intelligence.
And this Rathalos prefers to do aerial combos than staying in the ground and his fire is more potent as it can deplete faster the HP of the Hunter than the normal Rathalos.
And this is one of his prefer tactics: Zenith Rathalos tends to temporary set themselves on fire by shooting a fireball that makes a fire tornado which it later goes inside of, causing a big explosion. This causes their wings and tails to set on fire for a long period of time. Zenith Rathalos are capable of creating fiery gusts by flapping its developed wings hard.

Yeah, I don't see how Rathalos can beat her.

Sibylla takes less damage from Rathalos's fire from her resistance, can contest it for aerial combat, can speed amp, bite Rathalos for additional effects, etc.

I don't believe it's a stomp, because it's not as if Rathalos can't fight here. This version is aerial-centric, has a decent arsenal, can also amp, and it can also its stun.
But overall, I don't see that being enough.

I don't believe it's a stomp, because it's not as if Rathalos can't fight here. This version is aerial-centric, has a decent arsenal, can also amp, and it can also its stun.
But overall, I don't see that being enough.
I would actually argue it's a stomp, because I don't think he has any realistic chance of putting her down. His DPS is probably lower than what her regen recovers.

Yeah, this is actually a stomp, he lack the means to overcome her resistances and regen, while at the same time she outclass him in all the other aspects.

Yeah, this is actually a stomp, he lack the means to overcome her resistances and regen, while at the same time she outclass him in all the other aspects.
Compare game character to manga character lol
Mostly Manga character had more details and advantage.

Rathalos yes it Powerful but it still enemy that player still can overcome in the game.
Compare to manga character that would cause balance issue to the player.

Compare game character to manga character lol
Mostly Manga character had more details and advantage.

Rathalos yes it Powerful but it still enemy that player still can overcome in the game.
Compare to manga character that would cause balance issue to the player.
Sybilla is from a light novel (or well, web novel being more accurate in this case), not a manga though.

I feel a bit sad that the final match was anticlimatic like that, but oh well.

This tourney was a learning experience, at the very least.

DontTalkDT forgot to draw her for the profile smh.
I wish I could draw so well that I would dare make pictures for my profiles lol
(although I'm not sure if we ever even got a detailed description of her looks)

Yeah, seems like Sibylla won. Glad she got into the final. Made the effort of creating the profile just for the tournament worth it.

Back