• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

4-B Tournament of BIG FRIENDLY BIG FRIEND HUGS!

Then it should be worded that way, also Superman, Majin Buu, and both primarchs aren't exactly supernatural, they can all attack in a supernatural way sure, but will Supermans punch not get lol invulnerability'd?
I'd argue that Primarchs are supernatural, but eh.

I don't know if it's still possible to join, but count me in: The Batter, from OFF.

He stomps the whole tournament because his mere presence causes infinite derailment
Lmao. I mean I won’t derail, pretty sure I don’t need to since his page is more decent than other comic characters, he’s only missing half a wall of abilities after all.

Also if you guys want to use another Flash that’s also fine by me.

The thinker was inside of his mind iirc. That ain’t gonna be combat applicable until he has a technopath inside his body.

I don't think he has the Pseudo-Invulnerability if that is the problem.
Let me rephrase that: Ghidorah is at least 4-D and causes reality, time, and gravity to **** up at his mere presence, do I even need to tell you why he stomps pretty much everyone in the tournament?

I'm guessing planetary mind hax is also too much?

Hmm

Pantheon

Back