• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

High 6-B Tournament of screwed planets!

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
Rules: 1. your character cannot have OP Haxes or immortalities (if the ability is Out of character, can be countered fairly easily, or is non-combat acclible i shall allow it!)

2. your character has to be High 6-B (100 Teratons to 760 Teratons)

3. only 2 characters per verse and person

4. speed is equalized across all rounds

1. Deathwing(massively upscales from 105 Teratons)(you think i wouldnt participate?)
2. Magus(scales to 479 Teratons)(Psychomaster35)
3. True Devil Kazuya Mishima(scales to 310 Teratons)(SamanPatou)
4. Noctis (King of Light)(upscales from baseline)(Psychomaster35)
5. America (Alfred F. Jones)(upscales from baseline)(Lou_change)(Note: all battles involving Alfred will take place somewhere in the USA, due to immortality and Abstract existence.)
6. Poseidon(upscales from 349.7 Teratons.)(Sergeant_Hypocrite)
7. Core Cannon (180.231 Teratons)(Lou_change)
8. Russia (Ivan Braginsky)(upscales from baseline)(Oleggator)(Note: all battles involving Ivan will take place somewhere in Russia, due to immortality and Abstract existence.)
9. Alexstrasza(scales to 105 Teratons)(you think i wouldnt participate?)

Round 1:
Round 2:
Round 3:
Round 4:
Round 5:
Round 6:
Round 7:
Round 8:
Round 9:
Round 10:
Round 11:
Round 12:
Semifinals round 1:
Semifinals round 2:
Finals:

Last edited:
Type 8 immortality and type 2 abstract existence, both likely connected to America, which means you know where the fights will happen, accepted
Type 3 large size is a bit much, gonna have to say no
Aren't you making too many tournaments? Can you handle all of them?

True Devil Kazuya Mishima, he scales from 310 teratons.
I'm worried about his intangibility, since people have to you know HIT him
Ill also nominate Noctis (King of Light)
I have a high tolorance for hax here but he is too much
Poseidon from Once Upon a Time, who scales above 349.7 teratons.
Accepted

I'm worried about his intangibility, since people have to you know HIT him
I forgot to mention it, but his intangibility isn't passive and he has to activate it and doesn't last that much. It's form of dodging, you can see here how it works. He has also been hit and almost defeated in-canon, which means that it is useful but it doesn't make him invincible.

(I can still change character if needed).

Many of his haxes would not really be a first resort however, and even then, they take time to cast
I forgot to mention it, but his intangibility isn't passive and he has to activate it and doesn't last that much. It's form of dodging, you can see here how it works. He has also been hit and almost defeated in-canon, which means that it is useful but it doesn't make him invincible.

(I can still change character if needed).
All right they are fine then

Large size type 3 is for his first key with high 7-A, high 6-C.
His High 6-B key doesn't have large size. (I'm talking about core canon)

then i still have other issues to adress, which are Black Holes and Time Manipulation

You can also give a note that everyone who's against russia would fight in Russia just like with America.
If it would be Russia vs America I guess they can fight in antarctica.

You can also give a note that everyone who's against russia would fight in Russia just like with America.
If it would be Russia vs America I guess they can fight in antarctica.
I'll make sure they don't fight unless its the finals, which I am doubtful of them both making it to

But how do these characters work? Are like people embodying the concept or it's like having an entire living country? Because iirc the series is based on a metaphysical representation of the countries, without depicting a realistic situation, but I may be wrong.

But how do these characters work? Are like people embodying the concept or it's like having an entire living country? Because iirc the series is based on a metaphysical representation of the countries, without depicting a realistic situation, but I may be wrong.
if their country is leveled they basically are dead or damn near it from my understanding of the profiles

Ok, but when they are put against another character how do they appear? There's the actual person shown in the profile image in front of them or what? Becuase it seems really difficult to make them interact with other verses.

its the actual image in the profile, they are the living personifications of the country, which is why America is arrogant and Russia... i really dont know, i dont live there

also pretty sure Verse Equalization covers the difficulties of interacting with other verses

Ok, but when they are put against another character how do they appear? There's the actual person shown in the profile image in front of them or what? Becuase it seems really difficult to make them interact with other verses.
I guess they're fighting a person representing country but can also nuke the country killing them by it.
its the actual image in the profile, they are the living personifications of the country, which is why America is arrogant and Russia... i really dont know, i dont live there
In Anime Russia is kind but everyone can fear him, also he have some interactions with Ukraine and Belarus. Which makes sense since they're neighbours and in history had many interactions.

I want to point out both countries have small but decent scaling chain that should have them upscale from baseline.

Holy Roman Empire> young France>> current France>> America and Russia

I'm more worried about Antimatter/mattter manipulation then flash time traveling into the future, so no unless it meets the inquiries in the OP
He can only change into antimatter in space and cannot even use it as an attack since his body is likely to be destroyed.

the matter hax is nothing like transmute or deconstruct, it is only an effect of accelerating at speeds higher than Light, besides that it is not used in combat

I'm not a calc member, so I don't know how high into the tier they would be (Russia may even reach 6-A in its entirety, but I'm unsure).

Also, do these personification have their physical durability even to the exact amount of force needed to destroy their respective countries? And their ounches would like taking the entire country and hurling it over someone else, scrapping surface area?

I'm not a calc member, so I don't know how high into the tier they would be (Russia may even reach 6-A in its entirety, but I'm unsure).

Also, do these personification have their physical durability even to the exact amount of force needed to destroy their respective countries? And their ounches would like taking the entire country and hurling it over someone else, scrapping surface area?
Russia's Area is bigger than entire Australia which is continent.
So I guess it's possible it's can be 6A but I guess for same reason it's high 6B.

Ah shit Magus is already there, so it's either Crono or Queen Zeal. If Queen Zeal is too OP, just put in Crono there for me.

Back