• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

7-B Tournament

DaReaperMan

Bronze Supporter
1: Each person can only nominate 2 characters (While they can be part of the same series, they must not have fought canonically).

2: Only nominate characters that scale to, or have, 6.3 Megatons to 35 Megaton feats (if not feat is described, they will be labeled as baseline, but still allowed to participate).

3: Try to avoid OP haxes

4: I will flip a coin if an Incon pops up

5: Speed Equal across all fights

16 slots open peoplez!

Combatants

1: Thorgrim Grudgebearer (AP: Upscales from 19 Megatons)

2: Oryx the Mad God (AP: Upscales a ridiculous amount above 8.8 Megatons)

3: x784 Laxus (AP: Upscales from 27.3 Megatons) Zackra1799

4: x791 Erza (AP: upscales from 30.91 Megatons) Zackra1799

5: The One Eyed Wizard (AP: somewhere around 15 Megatons) I'm Blue Daba Dee Daba Die

6:

7:

8:

9:

10:

11:

12:

13:

14:

15:

16:

Let the games begin!

Round 1, Match 1: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Round 1, Match 2: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Round 1, Match 3: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Round 1, Match 4: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Round 1, Match 5: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Round 1, Match 6: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Round 1, Match 7: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Round 1, Match 8: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Losers Round 1, Match 9: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Losers Round 1, Match 10: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Losers Round 1, Match 11: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Losers Round 1, Match 12: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Round 2, Match 13: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Round 2, Match 14: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Round 2, Match 15: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Round 2, Match 16: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Losers Round 2, Match 17: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Losers Round 2, Match 18: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Losers Round 2, Match 19: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Losers Round 2, Match 20: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Losers Round 3, Match 21: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Losers Round 3, Match 22: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Round 3, Match 23: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Round 3, Match 24: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Losers Round 4, Match 25: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Losers Round 4, Match 26: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Losers Round 5, Match 27: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Semifinals, Match 28: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Losers Round 6, Match 29: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Finals, Match 30: ??? VS ??? (Winner: ???)

Last edited:
What is stopping him from thinking and completely Immobilizing pretty much everyone who could be suggested again?
from what I remember of tog he does not spam reverse flow control a ton, also his shinsoo should not insta immobilize people too

from what I remember of tog he does not spam reverse flow control a ton, also his shinsoo should not insta immobilize people too
Looking further at his profile he looks almost like a better version of Oryx, who i was very iffy about even including in this tournament due to being a pretty high-end Low AP 7-B. But what does he spam in-character i must ask

Looking further at his profile he looks almost like a better version of Oryx, who i was very iffy about even including in this tournament due to being a pretty high-end Low AP 7-B. But what does he spam in-character i must ask
oh wait yeah you have oryx here, yeah he ain't getting in then

oh wait yeah you have oryx here, yeah he ain't getting in then
I do have an abundance of characters in 7-B, but Oryx needs more matches and he isn't Void Entity who has arguably more insane Danmaku then Oryx. Yes I just said that.

Kamen Rider Zero-One.

The man scale to 25.777 Megaton

Restriction list

-Cannot transform into his higher tier form.

-All attacks that would put him above 7-B is restricted.

-His RPL cannot goes above 7-B for thus tourney

How fast does that RPL work first of all, and second of all, isn't this one of the riders who can dodge practically anything?
Pretty quick.

The much weaker RPL in the series do a 1000x stat leap by "learning the opponent's every moves". The RPL shittiest RPL in the series surpassed 1.9x stat gap after 5 seconds of fighting. However, if you deem this unfair then I'll be more than happy to restricted his RPL altogether.

The weaker Analytic Prediction(but by this point it is basically precog) in the series have no problem blocking attack from a surprise attack from another character in their speed blitz mode. And him casually air strafe through danmaku before he even get his analytic prediction.

Pretty quick.

The much weaker RPL in the series do a 1000x stat leap by "learning the opponent's every moves". The RPL shittiest RPL in the series surpassed 1.9x stat gap after 5 seconds of fighting. However, if you deem this unfair then I'll be more than happy to restricted his RPL altogether.

The weaker Analytic Prediction(but by this point it is basically precog) in the series have no problem blocking attack from a surprise attack from another character in their speed blitz mode. And him casually air strafe through danmaku before he even get his analytic prediction.
Uh yeah. That RPL is too much.

Yeah, he should be stomping the tournament on the back of that, Oryx is pretty much the gatekeeper of being out of the tournament, and yer boy should stomp the happy holidays out of him if the room was 10 meters across.

Stomping Oryx is too much for the tournament(due to being barely in), which Zero-One should do, and i dont exactly want to restrict a characters defining ability

How about Valkyrie Cain (without Deathtouch Gauntlet of course) and either Strigona or Ileana (whichever seems better balanced)?
All three are close to baseline 7-B.
Cain should be fine, she isn't Lord Vile who would be denied. And neither of them look very fair considering they both have easy instant win moves that should stomp even Zero-One, who stomps Oryx, who is barely in the tournament

Cain should be fine, she isn't Lord Vile who would be denied. And neither of them look very fair considering they both have easy instant win moves that should stomp even Zero-One, who stomps Oryx, who is barely in the tournament
Hmmm... the poison/acid stuff is too much? Didn't think it would be so bad when considering that she's baseline and 'gestures in the general direction of Oryx wall of hax'.
Well, in that case I suppose the Sage won't work either.
Skull Wave then?

Hmmm... the poison/acid stuff is too much? Didn't think it would be so bad when considering that she's baseline and 'gestures in the general direction of Oryx wall of hax'.
Well, I suppose the Sage won't work either.
Skull Wave then?
Possession and BFR are OOC and everything else that can be called hax is attached to Danmaku with the exception of light manip for Oryx. You can literally outrange him and do well.

Skull Wave should be fine

...Well, I guess inFAMOUS characters are out. The feat they scale too is technically in the limits but they scale so far above it that they're nearly 7-A.

Whats the feat? Because a 40+ character scaling chain for Oryx doesn't net him anything above the limit

Horobi in civilain form.

And his Attache Arrow should scale above 25 Megaton due to one-shot Dodo Magia chick who give early Zero One a hard time.

His civilian form probably doesn't get scale by his RPL.

He still have Precog and Danmaku and Deconstruct/Poison Manip

It's this: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/U...FAMOUS:_Ray_Sphere_Blast_&_Justification_Blog

For the record, the scaling goes like this

27 megaton explosion < Post-Blast Cole (He tanked it point blank, but with severe burns) <<< Sasha < BOG Cole (unquantifiably amped three times since post blast) <<< Alden < Mid-Game Cole (unquantifiably amped three times since beating Sasha) << Kessler =/< EOG Good Cole (unquantifiably amped twice since beating Alden) << EOG Evil Cole (Unquantifiably amped one more time than his good counterpart).

You can literally outrange him and do well.
That's also what I tell people if they say flight is too op for tournaments

Actually, would Brunhild Schild be ok? She's 8.3 Megatons.
The concept manip isn't combat applicable (it's only a mechanism). Just make sure the battle takes place on the nothern half of the globe.
If she's fine I would replace Skull Wave with her.

The only character from inFAMOUS who might be fair for this is Alden. Sasha had mind hax attached to everything in her arsenal, but I'm worried Alden might be above the AP limit.

He literally has the same problem at Zero-One. And he can have RPL that allows him to jump up to 25 Megatons anyway.
That's also what I tell people if they say flight is too op for tournaments

Actually, would Brunhild Schild be ok? She's 8.3 Megatons.
The concept manip isn't combat applicable (it's only a mechanism). Just make sure the battle takes place on the nothern half of the globe.
If she's fine I would replace Skull Wave with her.
I dont really give a damn about flight, their problem if they didn't pick a character with the range or capabilities to hit a flying character

Why would I need to put her on the northern side of the globe? I'd place her in the north pole at that stage

Why would I need to put her on the northern side of the globe? I'd place her in the north pole at that stage
She has an ability that makes everyone fall south. So, place her north half and everything's fine. Place her on the south side and everyone without flight gets stuck at the south pole.

Back